Thursday, February 7, 2013

Wherefore, when I came, there was no man; when I called, yea, there was none to answer.

Zion and Jerusalem , February 7, 2013
 
Wherefore, when I came, there was no man; when I called, yea, there was none to answer.
 
(Book of Mormon | 2 Nephi 7:2
 
 
President Bailey and President Rivera and all those to whom this may concern:
 
Peace be unto your souls for I am on the Lord’s errand and the lord has said, behold, I and the children that the lord has given me are for signs and for wonders in Israel from the LORD of host that dwells in mount Sión .
 
Behold, I and the children whom the LORD hath given me are for signs and for wonders in Israel from the LORD of hosts, which dwelleth in mount Zion .
 
(Old Testament | Isaiah 8:18)
 
Be of Good Cheer My Beloved Brethren. Do not fear or tremble or be dismayed or ashamed if you find yourself in an awkward situation with me and my children because of my words. I have truly repented of all my sins and the way I write is the way that the spirit of the LORD woks upon me. I take no shame in confessing or venting my iniquities and the iniquities of this people to the four winds if many by ensample are thereafter persuaded to exercise faith in Christ unto repentance and to come unto GOD, seek his face and be healed.  
 
When the LORD disciplines his children and his servants to set their own houses in order, he does it because he loves them dearly and all things work for our advantage. And he is not a respecter of persons; He hides not our names or the names of his servants for we are for sings and for wonders or flags in mount Zion . And if I, they or you get offended or excessively angry because of the reprehension of the LORD’ or what I have said; and because I have used your names in my wirtings, then that is a sign of pride, haughtiness and rebellion in you.  In my case I feel honored to be worthy to be called by name for his correction, disciplining, chastisement and reprehension like he did with Joseph Smith and his companions as recorded in Section 1 and in section 93 of Doctrine and Covenants.
 
THE LORD SAID THAT JACOB SHALL NOT now BE ASHAMED NOR HIS FACE will now WAX PALE. And also Alma and his friends and children; and even Paul were not ashamed when they were used by the LORD as instruments of salvation by publishing and proclaiming their previous sinful conduct; and they preached what the LORD had done with them and how he had changed them from darkness to light to bring many souls unto salvation. Only those who are perfect and/or or those who will do not do anything do not make mistakes; and I am not yet one of them. For no flesh shall glory before the LORD. How else can we learn and teach doctrine if not by experience and example, more particularly when we murmur and err in judgement and in vision because of priestcraft?
 
Therefore thus saith the LORD, who redeemed Abraham, concerning the house of Jacob, Jacob shall not now be ashamed, neither shall his face now wax pale. But when he seeth his children, the work of mine hands, in the midst of him, they shall sanctify my name, and sanctify the Holy One of Jacob, and shall fear the God of Israel . They also that erred in spirit shall come to understanding, and they that murmured shall learn doctrine.
 
(Old Testament | Isaiah 29:22 - 24)

 
My job is not any easier than yours. I am a sure channel and an active anchor of truth. Because of my infirmities and weaknesses, what I do at all peril when I write is the only way I can find to work with my own hands to thank and serve the LORD for all the blessings he has given me. I am only an instrument in the hands of my God and redeemer to bring many inside and outside the gates of the Kingdom of GOD on earth to the knowledge of the truth and to the will, mind, knowledge and intellect of our redeemer. And of this it is written in a decree by great king we all know.
 
That they should let no pride nor haughtiness disturb their peace; that every man should esteem his neighbor as himself, laboring with their own hands for their support. Yea, and all their priests and teachers should labor with their own hands for their support, in all cases save it were in sickness, or in much want; and doing these things, they did abound in the grace of God.
 
(Book of Mormon | Mosiah 27:4 - 5)
 
And now it came to pass that Alma began from this time forward to teach the people, and those who were with Alma at the time the angel appeared unto them, traveling round about through all the land, publishing to all the people the things which they had heard and seen, and preaching the word of God in much tribulation, being greatly persecuted by those who were unbelievers, being smitten by many of them. But notwithstanding all this, they did impart much consolation to the church, confirming their faith, and exhorting them with long-suffering and much travail to keep the commandments of God.
 
And four of them were the sons of Mosiah; and their names were Ammon, and Aaron, and Omner, and Himni; these were the names of the sons of Mosiah. And they traveled throughout all the land of Zarahemla, and among all the people who were under the reign of king Mosiah, zealously striving to repair all the injuries which they had done to the church, confessing all their sins, and publishing all the things which they had seen, and explaining the prophecies and the scriptures to all who desired to hear them.  And thus they were instruments in the hands of God in bringing many to the knowledge of the truth, yea, to the knowledge of their Redeemer.  And how blessed are they!  For they did publish peace; they did publish good tidings of good; and they did declare unto the people that the Lord reigneth.
 
(Book of Mormon | Mosiah 27:32 - 37)
 
 
 
And thus did the Spirit of the Lord work upon them, for they were the very vilest of sinners.  And the Lord saw fit in his infinite mercy to spare them; nevertheless they suffered much anguish of soul because of their iniquities, suffering much and fearing that they should be cast off forever.
 
(Book of Mormon | Mosiah 28:4)
 
NOW, I have been given much thought of the developments of these latter days with my belligerent attitude towards my local church leaders with regards to certain critical issues; and perhaps my impudence, if it can be called that, to have the boldness to complain or to murmur about these issues which are serious to me, by over passing the chain of command even all the way up to the Leading Authorities of the whole church and from there all the way up to heaven for an anwer of peace. And it came from God in his temple on this day by the hand of prophet who I may have disturbed from his very busy duties beyond fe veil.
 
And the thought and question comes to mind:  Have I trespassed and overstepped my boundaries?  Did I say Amen to my priesthood or am I unworthy before my God for the things that I write and still write. Am I in harmony with the governing powers of heaven and the church?  Since no body under heaven is a farther worthy to answers me and, if mistaken, worhty to correct me, or to contact me for that matter with regards to my concerns, I have no choice but call incessantly upon the LORD and unto the powers of heaven and enquire the mind nad will of my GOD, my father in heaven with intent to ask for advice and for correction and for chastisement if necessary.
 
I have read, time and again; and reviewed and also edited and amended some of my countless errors in my scripts to give a broader perspective of the great disorder that exist in the local and/or broader church. And I was looking for reasons to recall my words or to erase or take away from them, but only the though of it scared me, for I have written not my will but the will of GOD or the truth. And I would not dare to offend him by defying what I have said in the spirit, for there is a ton of pure doctrine to learn from it; and to set the house of God in order wherever it is disordered, when putting my personal complaints aside. Yet everything I said is valid.  Did I make mistakes?  There is no doubt about that, for there are some idle, hateful and unprofitable words in my script, but that is what I felt inspired to write despite controversy to set my own house in order and to find and regain my peace with my family and with heaven again, for it had been stolen since last Sunday. But with the help of the LORD like Jacob who becae Israel in the days of his distress, I prevailed.
 
Some of you may also wonder about my conduct towards you as unkind, RUDE and disrespectful or as Pres Sweeney once said it when he once revoked secretly my Temple Recommend, IRREVERENT.  IF to obey GOD rather than the High Priest or if to tell the truth is irreverent, then I am guilty as charged. And I humbly submit to my leaders and to my GOD for standard disciplinary action and for appropriate and timely correction. But do not be like the previous powerless and incredulous hirelings who without a degree in medicine, promptly prescribed me to take medicine or psychotropic deadly susbntances; which if I didn't,  they would take me, as they did, time and again, even against my will or with volence to a psychiatric crisis unit for unwarranted observation.  
 
However, I did not feel offended, unworthy or disrespectful, much less irreverent towards you or my GOD. A day or two after I wrote all that I wrote to you recenlty, I received an impromptu call from a High Priest to accompany him to bless an ailing and weakened High Priest that had been in ICU at the hospital some twenty miles from where we live. The man is beloved of us all, great Sunday School Teacher who lost his sweet heart barely a year ago and who is anxious or in a hurry to go before his time and meet with her. And a man of honor and great respect who moved recently from our branch and who until he is offically relieved from his duty as Sunday School teacher, and his records are properly requested or trasfered, he is still under our branch and stake jurisdiction.
 
The question remains my beloved bretheren: Why did I get the Call and not the presiding officers or any other of those who are in charge in the local church? Besides that, when the call came I dropped everything I was doing as any other elder should and felt a strong sense of duty. I had already fasted and then when this call came, I prayed unto the LORD for guidance, for inspiration and for power and for his gift to do his work. Then, guided by the spirit, as if I were a priest of old, I bathed and put on clean garments and dressed as I would go to church or to the temple; and also took my vials of consacrated oil for this very important service assignments that was requested of me. And at no time I felt unworthy to give or participate in a blessing. And IF I, by any other means was unworthy or guided by any other spirit which was not of GOD,  how come I did unknowinlgy pretty much to the word and spirit of the letter, this which is written:

AND God said unto Jacob, Arise, go up to Beth-el, and dwell there: and make there an altar unto God, that appeared unto thee when thou fleddest from the face of Esau thy brother. Then Jacob said unto his household, and to all that were with him, Put away the strange gods that are among you, and be clean, and change your garments: And let us arise, and go up to Beth-el; and I will make there an altar unto God, who answered me in the day of my distress, and was with me in the way which I went.

(Old Testament | Genesis 35:1 - 3


And the priest shall put on his linen garment, and his linen breeches shall he put upon his flesh, and take up the ashes which the fire hath consumed with the burnt offering on the altar, and he shall put them beside the altar. And he shall put off his garments, and put on other garments, and carry forth the ashes without the camp unto a clean place.

(Old Testament | Leviticus 6:10 - 11)

 
When the blessing or anointed was conducted, by casting lots, I was given the honor and privilege of sealing it; and words came as warm butter  and honey on bread from my headt to my heart and from there to my mind then to my mouth. It was a solemn ocation and the electricity of a heavenly borrowed power was felt as when one is upon or even when surrounding the altars of the holy temple. When we had finished giving the blessing; immediately thereafter, the ailing High Priest began to preach ZION unto all who were present. It was as if he was strengthened and just sitting upon his own bed happy as a whole man, talking or preaching to his kindred that they should be as one. Perhaps that answers the question, at least to me, whether I am still a worthy priesthood holder or not; or whether my belligerent concerns towards you where valid or not.
 
But notwithstanding having a heightened sense of things or perceiving the avalanche of opposition that surmounts because of the things I write, and not knowing for sure whether God was angry or wroth at me for any trespass towards you, I felt broken down and ready to cease all my earthly labors and succumb to divine destruction and cease and desist from my church duties. So as a dying man at the end of his pitiful rope, late at night upon our bed, the urge came to invite my wife and go together the source of power or to HOUSE OF THE LORD to renew and/ or strengthened our temple covenants, to serve, to offer acceptable sacrifices unto the LORD, to enquire of GOD and to receive further instructions; or for me to fall upon entrance or upon exit as a tree when it is smitten by the vivid shaft of lighting, in case I had offended the LORD for I fear him and fear to be cast out forever as did Alma and his companions.
 
Many of the things I do, appear contrary to the order of heaven; and they would be if not suffered or allowed by heaven to make manifest the purposes and designs of GOD. Yet, there are times when it is needful for the priesthood fights against its own, but only when directed by our father in heaven to set his house in order and to put the enemies of the son of God under his feet. I am still alive, but appalled and troubled for the greatness and the tender mercies of our God.
 
And by and by or by searching I received not only consolation, comfort and resolve but relieving instructions from on HIGH confirming to my soul my faith by the light and power of the Holy Ghost. I have not overstepped my priesthood bounds.  For what I did was not a disorderly conduct of my part, but nonetheless a symptom of disorderly conduct in our entire stake that involves all of us as Elders, priests, teachers and teachers, deacons and members. And I am but the sensor or the boil that lumps as a philactery on the head or on the amr by the heart; and which makes manifest the disease in the church or body of Christ. Had my priesthood leaders been doing their job, I would have not projected my feelings and thoughts as I did, much less would I had received power from on high to censor them and scold them with a mighty flood, stream or tempest of hail  or turth as I did, much less to complain to higher authorities for your and their lack of concern, knowledge of their priesthood duties and for not taking assertive action in a time of crisis.  For I was instructed in the spirit by the apostol John; for the LORD suddnely came to his temple and said:  


 
John Taylor
 
“There is as much devolving upon the priests, the teachers, and the deacons, and those of the lesser priesthood as there is upon any other members of the church. When they do not fulfil their duties, what is the result? People go to the twelve, or to the First Presidency; they pass the more immediate authorities; and confusion and disorder exist; and valuable time is occupied almost needlessly; and those who will work may work until they are broken down ready to cease their earthly labors; and all this for the want of men's knowing their duties and doing them.”
 

I was hot then; and am still hot as a flaming rod of Iron. I feel the power of GOD upon my shoulders as a mantle of fire as I write this errand to you today. 

As per Jon Taylor assertions, the answer to our organizational problems is that we do not know well our duties to GOD and towards our fellow men. And if we do know them, we do not observe them. We are in much want of knowledgeable priesthood holders that rely more in the spirit and in pure doctrine rather than experience and a manual of instruction or doctrines of men and of devils for some are of men and some are of devils. For the LORD has said that notwithstanding all the things that are written, the elders of his church have always guided meetings and the affairs of the church and it ever shall be as they are guided by the Holy Spirit. For the LORD has spoken it to us all saying:

HEARKEN, O ye people of my church; for verily I say unto you that these things were spoken unto you for your profit and learning.

But notwithstanding those things which are written, it always has been given to the elders of my church from the beginning, and ever shall be, to conduct all meetings as they are directed and guided by the Holy Spirit.

Nevertheless ye are commanded never to cast any one out from your public meetings, which are held before the world. Ye are also commanded not to cast any one who belongeth to the church out of your sacrament meetings; nevertheless, if any have trespassed, let him not partake until he makes reconciliation.

And again I say unto you, ye shall not cast any out of your sacrament meetings who are earnestly seeking the kingdom—I speak this concerning those who are not of the church.

And again I say unto you, concerning your confirmation meetings, that if there be any that are not of the church, that are earnestly seeking after the kingdom, ye shall not cast them out.  But ye are commanded in all things to ask of God, who giveth liberally; and that which the Spirit testifies unto you even so I would that ye should do in all holiness of heart, walking uprightly before me, considering the end of your salvation, doing all things with prayer and thanksgiving, that ye may not be seduced by evil spirits, or doctrines of devils, or the commandments of men; for some are of men, and others of devils.

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 46:1 - 7)
 

 
And I am bracing myself for I know not what will take place the next time I got to meet with you at church. I do not even know if I would go to the same branch again, for I feel indisposed. I do go to church but to serve and to worship and not to find disappointments and reactive measures from those who wrestle with the word of GOD, the commandments, the spirit of God and the truth.   But, save in wickedness, I am not a quitter, nor a coward; and I cannot undermine my duties and responsibilities.  I have a calling and a duty to perform and I do not hide my face from shame and spitting.  I am commanded as the learned to call all unto repentance as with a voice of trump and say unto all: save yourselves from this untoward generation and come forth out of the fire; hating even the garments spotted with the flesh.
 
So, my beloved brethren, if you believe that I am sent of GOD, I expect to hear from you because I give and take admonition; or not hear from you anything at all which is the story of my life in fulfillment of the words of the LORD which says, when I came there was no man, when I called no one answered.
 
Wherefore, when I came, there was no man; when I called, yea, there was none to answer.  O house of Israel , is my hand shortened at all that it cannot redeem, or have I no power to deliver? 
 
Behold, at my rebuke I dry up the sea, I make their rivers a wilderness and their fish to stink because the waters are dried up, and they die because of thirst. I clothe the heavens with blackness, and I make sackcloth their covering.
 
The Lord God hath given me the tongue of the learned, that I should know how to speak a word in season unto thee, O house of Israel .  When ye are weary he waketh morning by morning.  He waketh mine ear to hear as the learned. The Lord God hath opened mine ear, and I was not rebellious, neither turned away back.
 
I gave my back to the smiter, and my cheeks to them that plucked off the hair.  I hid not my face from shame and spitting. For the Lord God will help me, therefore shall I not be confounded.  Therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed. And the Lord is near, and he justifieth me. 
 
Who will contend with me?  Let us stand together.  Who is mine adversary?  Let him come near me, and I will smite him with the strength of my mouth. For the Lord God will help me.  And all they who shall condemn me, behold, all they shall wax old as a garment, and the moth shall eat them up.
 
Who is among you that feareth the Lord, that obeyeth the voice of his servant, that walketh in darkness and hath no light?
 
Behold all ye that kindle fire, that compass yourselves about with sparks, walk in the light of your fire and in the sparks which ye have kindled.  This shall ye have of mine hand—ye shall lie down in sorrow.
 
(Book of Mormon | 2 Nephi 7:2 - 11)


 
Whatever the case without boasting and full of humility this much I say unto you, beware, do not make sudden moves against me, for I still walk with GOD and I am his witness in all things, in all places, at all times and even unto death. And whatever you do to me hereafter is only a shadow of things to come or that will shortly come to pass, for the work and purposes of GOD must go on. For of this  is also written:
 
But this much I tell you, what you do with me, after this, shall be as a type and a shadow of things which are to come.
 
(Book of Mormon | Mosiah 13:10)
 
THE works, and the designs, and the purposes of God cannot be frustrated, neither can they come to naught. For God doth not walk in crooked paths, neither doth he turn to the right hand nor to the left, neither doth he vary from that which he hath said, therefore his paths are straight, and his course is one eternal round.
 
(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 3:1 - 2)

THUS saith the Lord God, the Mighty One of Israel: Behold, I say unto you, my servant Edward, that you are blessed, and your sins are forgiven you, and you are called to preach my gospel as with the voice of a trump; And I will lay my hand upon you by the hand of my servant Sidney Rigdon, and you shall receive my Spirit, the Holy Ghost, even the Comforter, which shall teach you the peaceable things of the kingdom; And you shall declare it with a loud voice, saying: Hosanna, blessed be the name of the most high God.
 
And now this calling and commandment give I unto you concerning all men— That as many as shall come before my servants Sidney Rigdon and Joseph Smith, Jun., embracing this calling and commandment, shall be ordained and sent forth to preach the everlasting gospel among the nations—
 
Crying repentance, saying: Save yourselves from this untoward generation, and come forth out of the fire, hating even the garments spotted with the flesh. And this commandment shall be given unto the elders of my church, that every man which will embrace it with singleness of heart may be ordained and sent forth, even as I have spoken.
 
I am Jesus Christ, the Son of God; wherefore, gird up your loins and I will suddenly come to my temple.  Even so.  Amen.
 
(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 36:1 - 8)
 
This is my errand for this day and these things I humbly say and declare as one having authority in the sacred name of Jesus Christ, amen.
 
Attentively Yours from an unworthy servant in the hands of  Christ
 
Miguel Angel Tinoco Rodriguez



2 comments:

  1. That inasmuch as ye do this, glory shall be added to the kingdom which ye have received. Inasmuch as ye do it not, it shall be taken, even that which ye have received. Purge ye out the iniquity which is among you; sanctify yourselves before me; And if ye desire the glories of the kingdom, appoint ye my servant Joseph Smith, Jun., and uphold him before me by the prayer of faith. And again, I say unto you, that if ye desire the mysteries of the kingdom, provide for him food and raiment, and whatsoever thing he needeth to accomplish the work wherewith I have commanded him; And if ye do it not he shall remain unto them that have received him, that I may reserve unto myself a pure people before me.

    Again I say, hearken ye elders of my church, whom I have appointed: Ye are not sent forth to be taught, but to teach the children of men the things which I have put into your hands by the power of my Spirit; And ye are to be taught from on high. Sanctify yourselves and ye shall be endowed with power, that ye may give even as I have spoken. Hearken ye, for, behold, the great day of the Lord is nigh at hand. For the day cometh that the Lord shall utter his voice out of heaven; the heavens shall shake and the earth shall tremble, and the trump of God shall sound both long and loud, and shall say to the sleeping nations: Ye saints arise and live; ye sinners stay and sleep until I shall call again. Wherefore gird up your loins lest ye be found among the wicked. Lift up your voices and spare not. Call upon the nations to repent, both old and young, both bond and free, saying: Prepare yourselves for the great day of the Lord;

    (Doctrine and Covenants | Section 43:10 - 20)

    ReplyDelete
  2. For if I, who am a man, do lift up my voice and call upon you to repent, and ye hate me, what will ye say when the day cometh when the thunders shall utter their voices from the ends of the earth, speaking to the ears of all that live, saying—Repent, and prepare for the great day of the Lord? Yea, and again, when the lightnings shall streak forth from the east unto the west, and shall utter forth their voices unto all that live, and make the ears of all tingle that hear, saying these words—Repent ye, for the great day of the Lord is come?

    And again, the Lord shall utter his voice out of heaven, saying: Hearken, O ye nations of the earth, and hear the words of that God who made you. O, ye nations of the earth, how often would I have gathered you together as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, but ye would not! How oft have I called upon you by the mouth of my servants, and by the ministering of angels, and by mine own voice, and by the voice of thunderings, and by the voice of lightnings, and by the voice of tempests, and by the voice of earthquakes, and great hailstorms, and by the voice of famines and pestilences of every kind, and by the great sound of a trump, and by the voice of judgment, and by the voice of mercy all the day long, and by the voice of glory and honor and the riches of eternal life, and would have saved you with an everlasting salvation, but ye would not! Behold, the day has come, when the cup of the wrath of mine indignation is full. Behold, verily I say unto you, that these are the words of the Lord your God.

    Wherefore, labor ye, labor ye in my vineyard for the last time—for the last time call upon the inhabitants of the earth. For in mine own due time will I come upon the earth in judgment, and my people shall be redeemed and shall reign with me on earth. For the great Millennium, of which I have spoken by the mouth of my servants, shall come. For Satan shall be bound, and when he is loosed again he shall only reign for a little season, and then cometh the end of the earth. And he that liveth in righteousness shall be changed in the twinkling of an eye, and the earth shall pass away so as by fire. And the wicked shall go away into unquenchable fire, and their end no man knoweth on earth, nor ever shall know, until they come before me in judgment.

    Hearken ye to these words. Behold, I am Jesus Christ, the Savior of the world. Treasure these things up in your hearts, and let the solemnities of eternity rest upon your minds. Be sober. Keep all my commandments. Even so. Amen.

    (Doctrine and Covenants | Section 43:21 - 35)


    ReplyDelete