Friday, February 15, 2013

But they mocked the messengers of God, and despised his words

Zion and Jerusalem, February 15, 2013

But they mocked the messengers of God, and despised his words, and misused his prophets, until the wrath of the LORD arose against his people, till there was no remedy.

(Old Testament | 2 Chronicles 36:16)



And they came forth to hear him, upon the high places, saying unto the tent–keepers: Tarry ye here and keep the tents, while we go yonder to behold the seer, for he prophesieth, and there is a strange thing in the land; a wild man hath come among us.

(Pearl of Great Price | Moses 6:38)



You are the same guy that posts Voice of Warning. You have a beard and moustache. You're not so anonymous, people on my page know who you are and know how crazy you are.
 

Miguel Ángel Tinoco Rodríguez replied:


I AM THAT I AM:

(Old Testament | Exodus 3:14)

I am that I am and I am is not hiding, never was and never will. I am just facing the other way. V.O.W. is one of my several blogspots, walls or high places where I come to preach to people, even all those who want to give heed to my errands or wild sayings. I am a man of low degree for I barely finish HS with GED, yet, by the gift and power of God and with the help of technology I am able to write fluently both in English and in Spanish. And most of my work is rough and unedited.  I do not hide my mistakes, I just correct hem when I am aware of them, yet I do not back track much. I do not plan what I will write or say. I am as expontaneous as I can be. It is not hard to find me either. You only need to Google my full name and there: I AM.




And thanks for the compliments. I am the only crazy latter day saint that loves you dearly and who listens to the prophets to reach out for those who are farthest away from the lighthouse, because even in the paths of wickedness, there are souls to save. Or to take their cloke away, so that when judgment day comes in this life and in the life to come, that cannot say, I never knew or no one told me or reached out for me, for I was so deep in mire or far away from the truth.   No one dares to preach repentance as I do in the midst of wickedness as the true apostles and prophets did. I have had good teachers and ministers. I am not the rule but the exception. And preaching repentance, believe it or not, is one of the greatest manifestations of love. Even though you hide your names and faces, you are not strangers to me or to the LORD and that is a testimony of the love he has for you, even though you have forsaken him and his church. And he said the greatest manifestation of love is to give one's life for those who are our friends. But you make irrision or mockery of his great plan of salvation and mercy.

Now, Do you want to become my friend? Your see, when one is truly converted to Jesus Christ, not to a leader of the church or even to the prophets or to the very written word as recorded in the scriptures, one is no longer ashamed, doubtful or afraid of anything for the love of Christ is made perfect in us. You see, I am in the right place like Enoch and more particularly as Jesus Christ was during his ministry. Many LDS  prefer to preach goodly words and to comfort and counsel themselves but they do not know that those that are whole have no need of a physician. 


200812345

That picture that you see above is complementary. It is the mug shot of a very, very angry man of GOD. It was the first time I went to jail on false or inflated charges for speaking the truth loudly to my friends. I spent bout a month in jail for that minor infraction. When I was there was my initiation; and no one of my kindred, friends or church brethren came to visit me. I know what is to be where you are, in the bonds of death and hell. And yes, I have been committed for observation in to crisis or psychiatric units more than once for I do not spare even my own when truth strikes.  And because I would not deny what I hear and see or recall my words, I have been diagnosed with all the mental infirmities that they have in their books. It was painful in the beginning to accept the branding of infirm and wicked, for I have been numbered and accounted with them. This is my booking number, 200812345. The mathematics show, that my arrest was plotted even months or days before I committed the trespass if it can be called that. Nevertheless, up to this day, I have been charged but never been convicted of any actual crime.


But I have learned to live with scorn of men and have suffered the shame of the world. But I do not impute wrong dong to anyone. It is just a testimony of that I have thus far suffered for truth sake. Those things come with the territory of my profession; and what I have told you is but a portion of the things that I have suffered thus far.  The scriptures are filled with the atrocities that unbelieving, stiff-necked and heart hardened people did to the servants of GOD. I am truly happy I was found worthy to suffer some of these things for Christ’s sake. What can the world do to me that they did not do to him and the prophets for a better resurrection? And if they do likewise to me, how blessed I will be in the afterlife. I am not perfect, in details I am very imperfect, but in principle I cannot err.  And I am persevering and improving every day. There is a record of when I begun to preach and no one can deny some improvement.


You are talking with the real McCoy here. I just want what other holy people want, only more and that is why I believe more’ which is craziness for you and even for my own, for no prophet is without honor except in his own house and among his own people   If you dared to return unto the LORD with full purpose of heart as Paul, Alma and the sons of Mosiah, you could do as I do, even more good in this generation than 99 the righteous we know.

Believe or not, this is why I hammer you and your apostate fellows continually, because I know that behind that stony heart, there is a greater potential like a big and bright diamond in the mist of hard coal. I had one of those stony hearts myself; and despite the knowledge of truth in the gospel and in the restored church, I could not make myself to obey the commandments of God regardless of effort and determination. I could only remain worthy intermittently. It was a struggle of very many years, but I remained true and loyal to the faith.

In time, I was in a great spiritual and temporal crisis and I fasted and prayed as if there is no tomorrow. I even fasted for about forty days, 21 of which I did not take any food somewhat like Daniel did. I was decaying as if dead but I was not dead or maybe I was. I could feel vermin crawling around or thru my body. Then, my prayer reached heaven and the LORD visited me. And after much struggle in the anguish of a living hell, I offered an acceptable sacrifice unto the LORD; that of a broken heart and a contrite spirit. And during those days, that stony heart replaced by a heart of flesh. When that happened I never felt so much joy in my life. No one knows what happiness truly is until they experience that mighty change of heart and when you begin to sing the son of the redeeming love.


And on that Day late in October 2007, Jesus Christ became my Father and God and I became his son, so that the scriptures concerning the new and everlasting covenant are fulfilled.  The struggle continues, but my heart was stamped and ever since the holy commandments are not grievous to keep and to observe no matter how difficult it was before. That is when my mighty change of heart took place and I forgot everything ill and sinful from my life, except the pain that it causes to keep me humble. And it was then that I became like a little child. I was born of the sprit in a baptism of fire.  

Ever since I abhor sin and delight in righteousness and try to live by every word that comes out of the mouth of  GOD. Ever since, I do what you see me do. I made many mistakes in the beginning, for I thought that I was the last kid on the block to be saved and that everyone would welcome my experience with open arms. But I was mistaken. I was called crazy mad, or as one that has devil and so forth. And no one believed me, like when Joseph Smith said that he would not believed in his first vision if he had not experienced it himself.  SO it was a rude awakening for me. And because all the scriptures became open unto me, I begun to preach repentance or face hell fire, death and destruction, reminding people inside and outside the gate continually of death misery and of the glories of eternities.  Many thought and think that I am taking the place of the prophet. But I am only ONE OF MANY, even the least of my brethren. And nothing save these things or harsh messages could persuade them to stop sinning or to speedily be dragged to destruction by the chains of hell. And as you see; I am not the only one that has done this. Enoch, Noah, Jeremiah, Lehi and one of his descendant Enos did the same things I am doing. For of this it is written:


And this is the genealogy of the sons of Adam, who was the son of God, with whom God, himself, conversed. And they were preachers of righteousness, and spake and prophesied, and called upon all men, everywhere, to repent; and faith was taught unto the children of men.

(Pearl of Great Price | Moses 6:22 - 23)


And it came to pass that Enoch went forth in the land, among the people, standing upon the hills and the high places, and cried with a loud voice, testifying against their works; and all men were offended because of him. And they came forth to hear him, upon the high places, saying unto the tent–keepers: Tarry ye here and keep the tents, while we go yonder to behold the seer, for he prophesieth, and there is a strange thing in the land; a wild man hath come among us. And it came to pass when they heard him, no man laid hands on him; for fear came on all them that heard him; for he walked with God.

(Pearl of Great Price | Moses 6:37 - 39)


And it came to pass that Enoch continued to call upon all the people, save it were the people of Canaan, to repent;

(Pearl of Great Price | Moses 7:12)

And God saw that the wickedness of men had become great in the earth; and every man was lifted up in the imagination of the thoughts of his heart, being only evil continually. And it came to pass that Noah continued his preaching unto the people, saying: Hearken, and give heed unto my words; Believe and repent of your sins and be baptized in the name of Jesus Christ, the Son of God, even as our fathers, and ye shall receive the Holy Ghost, that ye may have all things made manifest; and if ye do not this, the floods will come in upon you; nevertheless they hearkened not. And it repented Noah, and his heart was pained that the Lord had made man on the earth, and it grieved him at the heart.

(Pearl of Great Price | Moses 8:22 - 25)

These are the generations of Noah: Noah was a just man and perfect in his generations, and Noah walked with God.

(Old Testament | Genesis 6:9)

And God said unto Noah, The end of all flesh is come before me; for the earth is filled with violence through them; and, behold, I will destroy them with the earth.

(Old Testament | Genesis 6:13)


For it came to pass in the commencement of the first year of the reign of Zedekiah, king of Judah, (my father, Lehi, having dwelt at Jerusalem in all his days); and in that same year there came many prophets, prophesying unto the people that they must repent, or the great city Jerusalem must be destroyed.

(Book of Mormon | 1 Nephi 1:4)


And there were exceedingly many prophets among us.  And the people were a stiffnecked people, hard to understand. And there was nothing save it was exceeding harshness, preaching and prophesying of wars, and contentions, and destructions, and continually reminding them of death, and the duration of eternity, and the judgments and the power of God, and all these things—stirring them up continually to keep them in the fear of the Lord.  I say there was nothing short of these things, and exceedingly great plainness of speech, would keep them from going down speedily to destruction.  And after this manner do I write concerning them.

(Book of Mormon | Enos 1:22 - 23)

And this is my doctrine, and it is the doctrine which the Father hath given unto me; and I bear record of the Father, and the Father beareth record of me, and the Holy Ghost beareth record of the Father and me; and I bear record that the Father commandeth all men, everywhere, to repent and believe in me.

(Book of Mormon | 3 Nephi 11:32)

For, behold, the Lord your Redeemer suffered death in the flesh; wherefore he suffered the pain of all men, that all men might repent and come unto him. And he hath risen again from the dead, that he might bring all men unto him, on conditions of repentance. And how great is his joy in the soul that repenteth! Wherefore, you are called to cry repentance unto this people. And if it so be that you should labor all your days in crying repentance unto this people, and bring, save it be one soul unto me, how great shall be your joy with him in the kingdom of my Father! And now, if your joy will be great with one soul that you have brought unto me into the kingdom of my Father, how great will be your joy if you should bring many souls unto me! Behold, you have my gospel before you, and my rock, and my salvation.

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 18:11 - 17)


Hearken and hear, O ye inhabitants of the earth.  Listen, ye elders of my church together, and hear the voice of the Lord; for he calleth upon all men, and he commandeth all men everywhere to repent. For behold, the Lord God hath sent forth the angel crying through the midst of heaven, saying: Prepare ye the way of the Lord, and make his paths straight, for the hour of his coming is nigh—

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 133:16 - 17)



As you see, I speak with the law and the testimony of holy men at hand so that you can believe and be saved if you chose to repent and seek the face of God as when you were one of us.  IN you case you only have your own words and feed on the testimony of traitors to whom you would rather listen.  You would rather listen to the lying deceptions and machinations of those who have forsaken the church and now fight against it. But none of their words will save you and justify you, for they are like the summer flower that is consumed by the sun at noon time. They are clouds without waters that are carried away by every wind of doctrine and end up in the fire. Or like the waves of the sea that are those by the wind hither and thither and end up crashing in the rocky ridge. That is your fate and their fate unless you repent. And only the LORD knows how many souls you have perverted and are in the path of both temporal and spiritual destruction.

Have you forgotten that Alma and his compactions who formerly persecuted the church of God were sent in great anguish and diligence to preach repentance to the Lamanites, to the Amealiktes and to those in the city of Ammoniah before they were destroyed so that they would not be destroyed. For this purpose are these records written so that we learn from the experiences of others.  These had dissenters and apostates had, as you have, dissented from the truth before they apostatized from the true and living church of GOD. And among them only Cezrom repented.

It is my sincere wish that at least I find one or two or three Almas, sons of Mosiah, Amuleks and Cezroms among you; so that you can help me bring many of the lost sheep back home. I hope and pray that the LORD will spare you and that my words of truth will hurt you deeply but not kill you; as I have seen it in my very own dreams of the night. Are my words so insignificant in your eyes and ears that you cannot see the truth in them, brethren?  Has anyone else dedicated as much time and effort for the welfare of your souls as this humble and illiterate servant of God?  Does not this bear witness of the love and condescension of God, who as he sent his own son, even Jesus Christ, he has also sent me to you.

You have had a virtual home teacher all along who has been exclusively dedicated to you. Thus far, none of you cancers, answers or blasphemies I have left unanswered. I have not blocked you from posting anything on my site as some of you have done. But time is of essence. Repent or suffer, for the spirit of man will not always strive with man. And when that moment arrives, your house is left unto you desolate and other unkind energies or spiritual forces will take hold of your heart and of your very lives until you are dragged with strong cords to hell by the devil himself.  And if you don’t repent and amend your ways, these testimonies, along with you unkind words and the words of those in your site who prefer to listen to the testimony of a fallen generation of apostates and dissenters against this and other servants of GOD, will be used against you in the court of heaven. Because by doing these things you are laying the foundation for the destruction of this people even as the ancients did.

I exhort you to remember my words, for whatsoever I record on earth in the name of Jesus Christ and by his power and authority; it is also recorded in heaven to seal up the wicked and the rebellious for the day of wrath and judgment. For the LORD has spoken it. I may not be the one of Lord’s distinguished apostles and prophet that leads his church, but I am certainly one of the apostles and prophets or the least of his servants that he has sent with power and authority from on high to declare his words, even as the voice of the wise or a voice of warning. The scriptures are before you, brethren, for the LORD has spoken it saying:




Behold, this is mine authority, and the authority of my servants, and my preface unto the book of my commandments, which I have given them to publish unto you, O inhabitants of the earth. Wherefore, fear and tremble, O ye people, for what I the Lord have decreed in them shall be fulfilled. And verily I say unto you, that they who go forth, bearing these tidings unto the inhabitants of the earth, to them is power given to seal both on earth and in heaven, the unbelieving and rebellious; Yea, verily, to seal them up unto the day when the wrath of God shall be poured out upon the wicked without measure— Unto the day when the Lord shall come to recompense unto every man according to his work, and measure to every man according to the measure which he has measured to his fellow man. Wherefore the voice of the Lord is unto the ends of the earth, that all that will hear may hear: Prepare ye, prepare ye for that which is to come, for the Lord is nigh; And the anger of the Lord is kindled, and his sword is bathed in heaven, and it shall fall upon the inhabitants of the earth.

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 1:6 - 13)


 And when that day arrives that you will see with your own eyes; and hear with your own ears, you will know that I do not lie and that I write in fulfillment if the prophecies in this generation as in ancients and in the rising generations as in the formers, for the Words of the Lord are decreed to hiss forth from generation to generation. And what you are summoned to the great judgment, the great judge will say to unto you; Did I not declare my words unto you which were written by this man as one that spoke from the depth of humility the words of those that have slumbered or passed to a better life as Adam, Enoch, Noah, Jeremiah, Lehi, Enos, Alma, Mormon, Moroni, Joseph Smith and even Thomas S Monson among many others? And the scriptures do not allow me to lie for in them this saying is also written”

And I exhort you to remember these things; for the time speedily cometh that ye shall know that I lie not, for ye shall see me at the bar of God; and the Lord God will say unto you: Did I not declare my words unto you, which were written by this man, like as one crying from the dead, yea, even as one speaking out of the dust? I declare these things unto the fulfilling of the prophecies.  And behold, they shall proceed forth out of the mouth of the everlasting God; and his word shall hiss forth from generation to generation. And God shall show unto you, that that which I have written is true.

And again I would exhort you that ye would come unto Christ, and lay hold upon every good gift, and touch not the evil gift, nor the unclean thing.  And awake, and arise from the dust, O Jerusalem; yea, and put on thy beautiful garments, O daughter of Zion; and strengthen thy stakes and enlarge thy borders forever, that thou mayest no more be confounded, that the covenants of the Eternal Father which he hath made unto thee, O house of Israel, may be fulfilled. Yea, come unto Christ, and be perfected in him, and deny yourselves of all ungodliness; and if ye shall deny yourselves of all ungodliness, and love God with all your might, mind and strength, then is his grace sufficient for you, that by his grace ye may be perfect in Christ; and if by the grace of God ye are perfect in Christ, ye can in nowise deny the power of God.

And again, if ye by the grace of God are perfect in Christ, and deny not his power, then are ye sanctified in Christ by the grace of God, through the shedding of the blood of Christ, which is in the covenant of the Father unto the remission of your sins, that ye become holy, without spot. And now I bid unto all, farewell.  I soon go to rest in the paradise of God, until my spirit and body shall again reunite, and I am brought forth triumphant through the air, to meet you before the pleasing bar of the great Jehovah, the Eternal Judge of both quick and dead.  Amen.

(Book of Mormon | Moroni 10:27 - 34)


This is my errand to you this day in response to your words. And they will be corrected, revised, arranged and illustrated in away that not only you, but your fellows and my fellows learn wisdom and learn to glorify God in truth and in the spirit. And these words will be published and passed as I have hitherto done to be available to as many as would read them. And I do it humbly, with a single eye for the Honor and Glory of God. And this I do as one having Authority in the sacred name of Jesus Christ, amen.

Attentively, from your most diligent and attentive fellow servant who also happens to be an unworthy servant in the hands of Christ

Miguel Angel Tinoco Rodriguez







And when I had said this, the Lord spake unto me, saying: Fools mock, but they shall mourn; and my grace is sufficient for the meek, that they shall take no advantage of your weakness; And if men come unto me I will show unto them their weakness.  I give unto men weakness that they may be humble; and my grace is sufficient for all men that humble themselves before me; for if they humble themselves before me, and have faith in me, then will I make weak things become strong unto them. Behold, I will show unto the Gentiles their weakness, and I will show unto them that faith, hope and charity bringeth unto me—the fountain of all righteousness.

(Book of Mormon | Ether 12:26 - 28)


Now therefore be ye not mockers, lest your bands be made strong: for I have heard from the Lord GOD of hosts a consumption, even determined upon the whole earth.  Give ye ear, and hear my voice; hearken, and hear my speech. Doth the plowman plow all day to sow?  doth he open and break the clods of his ground? When he hath made plain the face thereof, doth he not cast abroad the fitches, and scatter the cummin, and cast in the principal wheat and the appointed barley and the rie in their place?

For his God doth instruct him to discretion, and doth teach him. For the fitches are not threshed with a threshing instrument, neither is a cart wheel turned about upon the cummin; but the fitches are beaten out with a staff, and the cummin with a rod. Bread corn is bruised; because he will not ever be threshing it, nor break it with the wheel of his cart, nor bruise it with his horsemen. This also cometh forth from the LORD of hosts, which is wonderful in counsel, and excellent in working.

(Old Testament | Isaiah 28:22 - 29)



                           

No comments:

Post a Comment