Saturday, February 23, 2013

Go ye, and tell that fox, Behold, I cast out devils, and I do cures to day and to morrow, and the third day I shall be perfected.

Zion and Jerusalem, February, 23 2013


Go ye, and tell that fox, Behold, I cast out devils, and I do cures to day and to morrow, and the third day I shall be perfected.

(New Testament | Luke 13:32)


Today, I Miguel Angel Tinoco Rodriguez received an indirect message from Claude O’Donovan, which was also made public for reasons out of his part that I do not yet comprehend. He has placed my soul in an altar as an offering for sin.  And a city in a hill cannot be hid. He has plotted to destroy me. He did an online background check on me and now, since he has nothing against me, he intends to use what it is written about me to justify himself as a fire brand fox or like the wicked, he is hoping to discredit and destroy my testimony or my credibility.  Perhaps he intendeds to shut me up or to have me ashamed, committed, imprisoned or even killed so I no longer preach to him the truths that pierce him. Or he may just want to wash his hands like Pontius Pilates.    But as the LORD answered to Pontius Pilates, I also answer him. You have no power over me unless it is granted to you from above. And he that delivers me unto the authorities, in him remains the greater sin.

Jesus answered, Thou couldest have no power at all against me, except it were given thee from above: therefore he that delivered me unto thee hath the greater sin.

(New Testament | John 19:11)

A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

(New Testament | Matthew 5:14)


CLAUD O’DONOVAN SAID:

To all those who may have been following the sparing match between me and Miguel, I did a background search on him and this is what I found (note the emphasis in red).  Of course this diagnosis is easy after reading his ramblings.  I have no idea how his emails started showing up in my personal email about a week ago but from here on his stuff will be going into my spam folder.

Rodriguez, Miguel Angel Tinoco

Page history last edited by Alan Unsworth 1 year, 10 months ago
About:

Email:
Life:
July 1970-
Blogs:

  • Claims to be the One Mighty and Strong.
  • Born in Honduras, became a member of the LDS Church in 1979.
  • Diagnosed with paranoid schizophrenia and other mental illnesses, spent some time in a psychiatric unit.

Claude O'Donovan

200812345

And I, Miguel, as always answer with everything the LORD puts in my mind and in my hearts. And he also shows me in vision of what will shortly come to pass.

Claude O’Donovan, the LORD who is with me has asked me to ask you to show him your faith by your words; and I will show you mine by my works.  For you have faith and I have works, even the ones that you have linked above; which are not only my words but also my deeds, because not by belief alone, but by works men of God are also justified.  Here is the law and the testimony of Holy men concerning this one thing:

Thou hast faith, and I have works: shew me thy faith without thy works, and I will shew thee my faith by my works. Thou believest that there is one God; thou doest well: the devils also believe, and tremble. But wilt thou know, O vain man, that faith without works is dead? Was not Abraham our father justified by works, when he had offered Isaac his son upon the altar? Seest thou how faith wrought with his works, and by works was faith made perfect? And the scripture was fulfilled which saith, Abraham believed God, and it was imputed unto him for righteousness: and he was called the Friend of God.

Ye see then how that by works a man is justified, and not by faith only. Likewise also was not Rahab the harlot justified by works, when she had received the messengers, and had sent them out another way? For as the body without the spirit is dead, so faith without works is dead also.

(New Testament | James 2:18 - 26)


For your information, everybody knows who I am; where I live and how and where they can reach me.  In the United Stated alone, this includes the local and general church authorities, all the Presidents of the United States up to date since Bill Clinton, the FBI, the CIA, the Department of STATE and of DEFENSE, the IRS, SSA, CFR and even Mr. Joseph Ratzinger, the honorable Catholic Pope. 

My profile is pubic property and domain which grows by the hour. Has not the Devil, the deceiver your father disclosed it to you. Are you the last one to find out that I have been diagnosed as a paranoid schizophrenic; with bipolar disorder or with anxiety and depression; with dementia and what not? I am not a doctor, so I do not know how paranoid schizophrenia feels. But if I have it as the doctors sat it. That is only one of the many infirmities  for which I have been branded or marred with for truth’s sake; even more than any other man of GOD, the LORD excepted. I have been also told that I have devil. And as a result,  I have been committed against my will to psychiatric or crisis units more than once for proper observation because of the harshness of my preaching and prophesying. And I have also been in Jail for many reason, but never for mischief or an actual crime. It was my initiation; it was the beginning of my training in the furnace of affliction. It all comes with the territory of my profession as a true and faithful disciple of Jesus Christ who has supervised my growth, grace by grace to the stature of Christ or as a natural prophet, seer and revelator unto the nations. King’s Follet discourse is actively operant in me since I had a mighty change of heart.


Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves. Ye shall know them by their fruits.  Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

(New Testament | Matthew 7:15 - 20)


For it is written that by their fruits ye shall know them. It is our lot to suffer all these things, tribulations and even death if necessary for the Kingdom’s sake. We are witnesses of Jesus Christ, in all places, in all things, and at all times, and even unto death. And wonders, signs and ensamples of the Living Christ who also suffered and was numbered with the infirm and the transgressors.

And as Moses and Paul said to the saints and to timothy, I bless and glorify GOD for it and in this I rejoice greatly for being counted worthy to suffer persecution, scorn, mockery, and imprisonment for Christ’s sake.  With what I preach, I do not bruise a reed or put our the fire of a smoking flax. Yet my words have been so p[powerful that they have shaken the church and moved the forces heaven, earth and of hell to combine against me. Yet, in the midst to persecution, I am still here, freely and at my own expense and suffering feeding the flock in more than one language until I am taken out of the way.  


And the scripture was fulfilled, which saith, And he was numbered with the transgressors.

(New Testament | Mark 15:28)


I know that my reward is assured in heaven as was theirs. And like them, I am not one wit ashamed of the words and the gospel of Jesus Christ for it is the power of God unto salvation first to Jews and then to the gentiles and then firs the gentiles and then to the Jews. For the last shall be as the first and the first as the last. Here is the law and the testimony:

By faith Moses, when he was come to years, refused to be called the son of Pharaoh's daughter; Choosing rather to suffer affliction with the people of God, than to enjoy the pleasures of sin for a season; Esteeming the reproach of Christ greater riches than the treasures in Egypt: for he had respect unto the recompence of the reward.

(New Testament | Hebrews 11:24 - 26)



Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort; Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God. For as the sufferings of Christ abound in us, so our consolation also aboundeth by Christ. And whether we be afflicted, it is for your consolation and salvation, which is effectual in the enduring of the same sufferings which we also suffer: or whether we be comforted, it is for your consolation and salvation.

(New Testament | 2 Corinthians 1:3 - 6)

Take, my brethren, the prophets, who have spoken in the name of the Lord, for an example of suffering affliction, and of patience. Behold, we count them happy which endure.  Ye have heard of the patience of Job, and have seen the end of the Lord; that the Lord is very pitiful, and of tender mercy.

(New Testament | James 5:10 - 11)

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

(New Testament | Romans 1:16)

Therefore, thus saith the Lord, who redeemed Abraham, concerning the house of Jacob: Jacob shall not now be ashamed, neither shall his face now wax pale. But when he seeth his children, the work of my hands, in the midst of him, they shall sanctify my name, and sanctify the Holy One of Jacob, and shall fear the God of Israel. They also that erred in spirit shall come to understanding, and they that murmured shall learn doctrine.

(Book of Mormon | 2 Nephi 27:33 - 35)

Yet it pleased the Lord to bruise him; he hath put him to grief; when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the Lord shall prosper in his hand. He shall see the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied; by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities. Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death; and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bore the sins of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

(Book of Mormon | Mosiah 14:10 - 12)



A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

(New Testament | Matthew 5:14)

And as the scripture above says, a city in a hill cannot be hid. I never did anything in secret or in the darkness. I never told anyone that I was perfect or free of infirmities. My profile is as public as one can get it.  Under the direction of my father in heaven, I work alone and no one helps me. And by the things that I have suffered I have learned obedience, enough to set my own house in order as many times as the LORD requires it. I enjoy great peace, happiness and my rest is glorious when I sleep. I have no fear of death.


And concerning the OMS, I am the only one of those who claim to be such a mighty and strong man in this generation that has not betrayed the church or the brethren. And I will not be excommunicated from the church because I came not to take anyone’s place but to work. Up to this day the apostles and prophets of the church have not told me to stop preaching. They are happy doing their part and I am happy doing mine. Nor have I not opened my mouth, nor has anyone heard my voice in the streets.

BEHOLD my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles. He shall not cry, nor lift up, nor cause his voice to be heard in the street.

 
I only I teach by these means or by the light of truth and the gift of GOD which is in me. And the spirit of God, the source of it, takes that knowledge and implants it in the minds and hearts of those for whom it is intended.  And I point the deficiencies wherever I see them. And they who are in authority chose do what they are supposed to do and until them I am not happy.  And if they do not do it quickly, we all suffer and the LORD removes whosoever is not doing his part accordingly or as quickly as when a tree is fallen when it is smitten by the vivid shaft of lightning. I have even removed myself at times. And I have seen others being removed. So, thus far I have done my part. And when I am no more, another will rise and finish the work until the inheritances of the saints are all divided among the righteous.  And when I am distressed, I pray mightily and the LORD takes over and all hell brakes lose.




LET God arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him. As smoke is driven away, so drive them away: as wax melteth before the fire, so let the wicked perish at the presence of God. But let the righteous be glad; let them rejoice before God: yea, let them exceedingly rejoice. Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH, and rejoice before him. A father of the fatherless, and a judge of the widows, is God in his holy habitation.

(Old Testament | Psalms 68:1 - 5)

Blessed are they which are persecuted for righteousness' sake: for theirs is the kingdom of heaven. Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you. Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted?  it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men. Ye are the light of the world.  A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid.

(New Testament | Matthew 5:10 - 14)

I am not the first or the last one in my profession even since the day of Enoch that has been called wild or crazy mad by those who are or get offended by the truth. If the contemporaries of Joseph Smith disbelieved what he saw and heard, how can I expect to be believed and accepted for the things that I see, hear, sense and believe? As a matter of fact, what I do suffer only reinforces the testimony that what he taught was true. And I know these things by study, by precept, by testimony, by example and by experience. It is an indelible testimony that no one under haven can ever erase of the truthfulness of the Book of Mormon, of the gospel of Jesus Christ, of the Church, of the prophets, of the revelations of God and the words of the living prophets. And this is why scorn, defamation and persecution is heaped upon us. And I am here to go thru the motions and prove to the faithful for they salvation and deliverance and to the unfaithful for their utters condemnation and destruction that the words of all the holy prophets are true for I have experienced and suffered it. And more particularly, I testify the story of Joseph smith is true. For of this is also written:   


Miguel, very fortunately for me on January 27, 1980 I became a new born person in the body of Christ in a authentic Christian Church.  One year later I requested that the local Bishop hold proceedings for ex-communication from the Lucerfarian Cult popularly known as The Church of Jesus Crist of Later-Day Saints. I now am full time in the ministry teaching churche congregations about the cult of Mormonism. At the end of each presentation I give them a quiz and ask them to name a religion with the following beliefs, practices and doctrines:

1. Visited by Angel or Angels     
2. Told there is no true religion on earth
3. Believe in a Revised Jesus     
4.  Called to Restore Religion
5.  Three Extra Biblical Books     
6.  Claimed Bible Altered, Corrupted
7.  New Bible from heaven             
8.  It’s books most accurate and reliable
9Latter Day Prophet     
10.  Practiced Polygamy
11. Mix of paganism, bible, witchcraft, etc.       
12.  Believe in new revelations
13. It’s founder uneducated.

They always respond "Mormonism" and I reply they only get half credit.

These are the same attributes of Islam.
In other words Mormonism has more in common with Islam than Christianity!



The truth is the knowledge of things as they are, as they have been and as they are to come. I have also had angelic ministrations from time to time. Please Compare my own actual experience with the story of Joseph Smith Jr.  concerning the first vision and other angelic or miraculous ministrations, for at it was then, it is also now, and as it is now, it will also be tomorrow or until is all said and done. 



Some preachers and other professors of religion reject account of First Vision—Persecution heaped upon Joseph Smith—He testifies of the reality of the vision.  (Verses 21–26.)

Some few days after I had this vision, I happened to be in company with one of the Methodist preachers, who was very active in the before mentioned religious excitement; and, conversing with him on the subject of religion, I took occasion to give him an account of the vision which I had had.  I was greatly surprised at his behavior; he treated my communication not only lightly, but with great contempt, saying it was all of the devil, that there were no such things as visions or revelations in these days; that all such things had ceased with the apostles, and that there would never be any more of them.


I soon found, however, that my telling the story had excited a great deal of prejudice against me among professors of religion, and was the cause of great persecution, which continued to increase; and though I was an obscure boy, only between fourteen and fifteen years of age, and my circumstances in life such as to make a boy of no consequence in the world, yet men of high standing would take notice sufficient to excite the public mind against me, and create a bitter persecution; and this was common among all the sects—all united to persecute me.

It caused me serious reflection then, and often has since, how very strange it was that an obscure boy, of a little over fourteen years of age, and one, too, who was doomed to the necessity of obtaining a scanty maintenance by his daily labor, should be thought a character of sufficient importance to attract the attention of the great ones of the most popular sects of the day, and in a manner to create in them a spirit of the most bitter persecution and reviling.  But strange or not, so it was, and it was often the cause of great sorrow to myself.

However, it was nevertheless a fact that I had beheld a vision.  I have thought since, that I felt much like Paul, when he made his defense before King Agrippa, and related the account of the vision he had when he saw a light, and heard a voice; but still there were but few who believed him; some said he was dishonest, others said he was mad; and he was ridiculed and reviled.  But all this did not destroy the reality of his vision.  He had seen a vision, he knew he had, and all the persecution under heaven could not make it otherwise; and though they should persecute him unto death, yet he knew, and would know to his latest breath, that he had both seen a light and heard a voice speaking unto him, and all the world could not make him think or believe otherwise.

So it was with me.  I had actually seen a light, and in the midst of that light I saw two Personages, and they did in reality speak to me; and though I was hated and persecuted for saying that I had seen a vision, yet it was true; and while they were persecuting me, reviling me, and speaking all manner of evil against me falsely for so saying, I was led to say in my heart: Why persecute me for telling the truth?  I have actually seen a vision; and who am I that I can withstand God, or why does the world think to make me deny what I have actually seen?  For I had seen a vision; I knew it, and I knew that God knew it, and I could not deny it, neither dared I do it; at least I knew that by so doing I would offend God, and come under condemnation.

I had now got my mind satisfied so far as the sectarian world was concerned—that it was not my duty to join with any of them, but to continue as I was until further directed.  I had found the testimony of James to be true—that a man who lacked wisdom might ask of God, and obtain, and not be upbraided.

(Pearl of Great Price | JS-History 1:20 - 26)


And as Joseph Smith, I now got my mind and my heart fully satisfied that so far as the sectarian world is concerned, that I know of a surety that there is only one true church upon the face of the whole earth. A and that church is the Church of Jesus Christ of latter-day Saints.  For there is one God, one faith, one baptism and if so there must only be one true church. God is a God of order and not a God of confusion. And that the only way we can know it or even experience it or even live it as I live it , is by doing the experiment of our faith; which is to do what Nephi, Alma, James and Moroni have asked us, and what even a man of low degree, even Joseph Smith did, which is to enquire and ask GOD directly for a witness of the truth.  And if we ask in faith, with real intent, The LORD our GOD will make it manifest unto us by the power of the Holy Ghost. NO truth contradicts itself, no truth stands alone, no truth prevails without opposition and no truth is erased by the sands of time for it endures forever.  This is why we have four testaments; which are the entire Bible, the book of Mormon, the Book of the Doctrine and Covenants and the Pearl of Great Price.  And all these books testify that Jesus is the Christ, or the God Abraham, Isaac and of Jacob or Israel.  And the he is the creator of heaven and earth.  And that he is an unchangeable GOD. 


Have ye inquired of the Lord?

(Book of Mormon | 1 Nephi 15:8)


But I show unto you one thing which I have inquired diligently of God that I might know—that is concerning the resurrection.

(Book of Mormon | Alma 40:3)


If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him. But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering.  For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed. For let not that man think that he shall receive any thing of the Lord. A double minded man is unstable in all his ways. Let the brother of low degree rejoice in that he is exalted:

(New Testament | James 1:5 - 9)

And when ye shall receive these things, I would exhort you that ye would ask God, the Eternal Father, in the name of Christ, if these things are not true; and if ye shall ask with a sincere heart, with real intent, having faith in Christ, he will manifest the truth of it unto you, by the power of the Holy Ghost. And by the power of the Holy Ghost ye may know the truth of all things. And whatsoever thing is good is just and true; wherefore, nothing that is good denieth the Christ, but acknowledgeth that he is. And ye may know that he is, by the power of the Holy Ghost; wherefore I would exhort you that ye deny not the power of God; for he worketh by power, according to the faith of the children of men, the same today and tomorrow, and forever.

(Book of Mormon | Moroni 10:4 - 7)

Of these things I solemnly and humbly testify, and I know that my testimony is true for the spirit of God bears record of the truth of all things. I testify of Jesus Christ, and of the Father who sent him. And I, Michael do this as one having authority in the sacred name of Jesus Christ, amen.

 Scribe

Miguel Angel Tinoco Rodriguez





1 comment:

  1. Joseph is a fruitful bough, even a fruitful bough by a well; whose branches run over the wall: The archers have sorely grieved him, and shot at him, and hated him: But his bow abode in strength, and the arms of his hands were made strong by the hands of the mighty God of Jacob; (from thence is the shepherd, the stone of Israel:) Even by the God of thy father, who shall help thee; and by the Almighty, who shall bless thee with blessings of heaven above, blessings of the deep that lieth under, blessings of the breasts, and of the womb: The blessings of thy father have prevailed above the blessings of my progenitors unto the utmost bound of the everlasting hills: they shall be on the head of Joseph, and on the crown of the head of him that was separate from his brethren.

    (Old Testament | Genesis 49:22 - 26)


    Behold, the Lord hath a mighty and strong one, which as a tempest of hail and a destroying storm, as a flood of mighty waters overflowing, shall cast down to the earth with the hand. The crown of pride, the drunkards of Ephraim, shall be trodden under feet: And the glorious beauty, which is on the head of the fat valley, shall be a fading flower, and as the hasty fruit before the summer; which when he that looketh upon it seeth, while it is yet in his hand he eateth it up. In that day shall the LORD of hosts be for a crown of glory, and for a diadem of beauty, unto the residue of his people, And for a spirit of judgment to him that sitteth in judgment, and for strength to them that turn the battle to the gate.

    (Old Testament | Isaiah 28:2 - 6)



    And it shall come to pass that I, the Lord God, will send one mighty and strong, holding the scepter of power in his hand, clothed with light for a covering, whose mouth shall utter words, eternal words; while his bowels shall be a fountain of truth, to set in order the house of God, and to arrange by lot the inheritances of the saints whose names are found, and the names of their fathers, and of their children, enrolled in the book of the law of God;

    While that man, who was called of God and appointed, that putteth forth his hand to steady the ark of God, shall fall by the shaft of death, like as a tree that is smitten by the vivid shaft of lightning. And all they who are not found written in the book of remembrance shall find none inheritance in that day, but they shall be cut asunder, and their portion shall be appointed them among unbelievers, where are wailing and gnashing of teeth.

    These things I say not of myself; therefore, as the Lord speaketh, he will also fulfil. And they who are of the High Priesthood, whose names are not found written in the book of the law, or that are found to have apostatized, or to have been cut off from the church, as well as the lesser priesthood, or the members, in that day shall not find an inheritance among the saints of the Most High; Therefore, it shall be done unto them as unto the children of the priest, as will be found recorded in the second chapter and sixty–first and second verses of Ezra.

    (Doctrine and Covenants | Section 85:7 - 12)



    ReplyDelete