Tuesday, January 29, 2013

No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other


Zion and Jerusalem, January 29, 2013

No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other.  Ye cannot serve God and mammon.

(New Testament | Matthew 6:24)


Dear Mel Robbins from the Mel Robbins Show on WDBO

I am a man of low degree and I have no comeliness; yet I am able to write with wise man’s characters anything that the Lord puts into my mind and into my heart upon the wall, even the very words MENE, MENE TEKEL UPHARSIN. Do you know their meaning?

MENE, MENE, TEKEL, UPHARSIN.

(Old Testament | Daniel 5:25)


Therefore without further argument and introduction, I would like to comment on some of your public assertions that you made in your show this morning concerning Abortion and the Boy Scouts easing rules or restrictions with regards to gay or homosexual people.  

But before I go to the point, I would like to say that I speak not my own wisdom and understanding, but heavenly knowledge according to the law and the testimony. And I am inspired to do so whether it makes sense or not to denote what will shortly come to pass here and there. Otherwise, if I were not inspired,  I would not be able to write a syllable or a word. And it takes faith, some form of action, service, effort and determination to arrive at the source of inspiration before I can even begin to write.


And yesterday, I went to the hospital nearby unto the prophetess; and I took with me two faithful witnesses; and we beheld that she conceived and bare as son. His name is Sam. I held him upon my own arms and considered his grace and stature. I was delighted.

Then said the LORD to me, even today concerning him: call to mind his name as Maher-shalal-hash-baz. And he also suggested to my mind that before the lad is able to speak or cry the words my mommy or my daddy, that the riches and the spoil of this people will be taken away and be forgotten.  It is what you people call deja-vu all over again as it did happen in late 2008.  Let him who has eyes to read let him understand. 

For of this it is also written:

MOREOVER the LORD said unto me, Take thee a great roll, and write in it with a man's pen concerning Maher-shalal-hash-baz. And I took unto me faithful witnesses to record, Uriah the priest, and Zechariah the son of Jeberechiah. And I went unto the prophetess; and she conceived, and bare a son.  Then said the LORD to me, Call his name Maher-shalal-hash-baz.

(Old Testament | Isaiah 8:1 - 3)

For before the child shall have knowledge to cry, My father, and my mother, the riches of Damascus and the spoil of Samaria shall be taken away before the king of Assyria

(Old Testament | Isaiah 8:4)

And I do not know if you know it, but despite his love for the sinner God is not a respecter of persons; and he cannot look upon sin with the least degree of allowance. For he honors those who honor him and those that do not honor him or those despise him, are esteem lightly . And this applies not only to the wicked but about to us all, including his priests and servants.  And concerning this the LORD said:

for them that honour me I will honour, and they that despise me shall be lightly esteemed.

(Old Testament | 1 Samuel 2:30)

Furthermore,

Thus saith the Lord God—Cursed shall be the land, yea, this land, unto every nation, kindred, tongue, and people, unto destruction, which do wickedly, when they are fully ripe; and as I have said so shall it be; for this is the cursing and the blessing of God upon the land, for the Lord cannot look upon sin with the least degree of allowance.

(Book of Mormon | Alma 45:16)

Perhaps you can tell a mile away that my language or manner of speech is kind of awkward to rational or commons sense folks like you. Yet, slowly but surely it hits the nerve, for the words of God is sharper than a two edge sword which cuts asunder bone and sinew.  Nevertheless, there is a message for you and your listeners imbedded in all the above words.  
Now to the point.

I heard in your radio show today, judging by your own words, that you appear to be a lukewarm and/or double minded person, even more unstable than me. For according to the world, I am a mad or wild man and what not. In all truth, I am an exceptional marksman trained to wheel the sword of justice in defense of truth and virtue, even as the ones that shoot to kill and fail not.  But in my case, I do not meddle with the swords of men but with the truth or with the sword of the Holy Ghost which is the word of GOD.  And as such, since you have commented on things pertaining to my profession or territory of expertise, which are in enmity with light and truth or sound doctrine. I stand firm on my feet, shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace, and above all taking the shield of faith and the helmet of salvation to pull down your false doctrines and give you knowledge, perhaps I can bring you to repentance and the right senses as you were before. You have forgotten the basics.

And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God

(New Testament | Ephesians 6:15 - 17)


As I said, you appear to be double minded and a double minded person, as the Apostle Paul puts it, such a person is unstable in all its ways. 

A double minded man is unstable in all his ways.

(New Testament | James 1:8)

Please, think about it seriously before jumping to conclusions upon my words., for we are living in very perilous times, Aren't we? We are auditing or listening to pretty much every word you say in your show, most may not be able to discern truth from falsehood in your words, but some can. Here are two recent examples as per your won public assertions on today’s radio show.  And it appears that you and your kind are always learning but never coming to a knowledge of the truth. And I am here to make manifest your folly before all men. For of this it is also written:

THIS know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God; Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away. For of this sort are they which creep into houses, and lead captive silly women laden with sins, led away with divers lusts,  Ever learning, and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. Now as Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, reprobate concerning the faith. But they shall proceed no further: for their folly shall be manifest unto all men, as theirs also was.

(New Testament | 2 Timothy 3:1 - 9)

Pro life and pro death
the word choice is misleading

For instance Mrs. Robbins:

How can you be so against Abortion if you are so pro-choice at the same time? Is not that counterproductive statement? How can you approve of the Boy Scout core values that are pro God, pro country, pro Family and pro honor and respect when at the same time you applaud the recent Boy Scout announcements of immoral tolerance for homosexual behavior in their clan? Which thing is not only a disregard and disrespect against God, life and the pursuit of happiness but also against self evident truth or natural law!! And these are values that we as Christians we all should, could and would strongly share.  Is not that which you are sayin beofore the whole world inconsistent?


And more often that you can observe your own arguments, you call good evil and evil good; and by accepting, condoning or applauding iniquity you are only drawing iniquity as with cords of vanity and sin as it with a cart rope. In other words, with your light minded game of words, you are playing both sides of the fence, and/or pretending to serve two masters, but this cannot be.  Search or audit your own heart while at it. Lukewarm people make me sick and I am not alone, for it is written that no man can serve two masters.



I have had my share of lukwarmness in my own profession; and I have surely been spued by the MASTER LAMB's mouth and fallen on earth like dung. I kno wwhat it looks and feels. So, I speak by solemn experience. And as I made him sick by my lukewarm preaching, you make me sick with your lukewarms rethoric.  For the LORD Said:

I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

(New Testament | Revelation 3:15 - 16)

  
I am sorry to mention it, but you may not only be going trough a fiscal but also a moral audit as we speak.  And I am afraid that you have been placed in the balances and have been found wanting. 
MENE MENE TEKEL UPHARSIN

This is the interpretation of the thing: MENE; God hath numbered thy kingdom, and finished it. TEKEL; Thou art weighed in the balances, and art found wanting.

(Old Testament | Daniel 5:26 - 27)


Here is the Law and the testimony or Internal Soul Advice better than Clark Howard can ever offer to you with reagrds to yoru Fiscal audit. But that is not all. I am pretty sure the LORD talked concerning people like you in the book of Isaiah where he said that this people honor God with their lips, but their hearts are far away from him. That these false and blind teachers as yourself and many of your cat minded followers, teach for doctrines the commandments and the precepts of men, having form of godliness, but denying the power thereof. And by doing this, your are not only turning things upside down and in so doing you are helping along with the lawyers of this people,  to lay the foundation for the destruction of this people. This is what the LORD says concerning these things:



"Judge Roy Moore’s critics, both within conservative circles and without, have maintained that Moore violated the law by disobeying the order of a federal judge to remove a monument of the Ten Commandments from his courthouse. But Moore brilliantly argues that those who ordered him to remove the monument are the ones breaking the law by ordering him to violate his oath to uphold the Constitution of the United States. "


For behold, they do study at this time that they may destroy the liberty of thy people, (for thus saith the Lord) which is contrary to the statutes, and judgments, and commandments which he has given unto his people.

(Book of Mormon | Alma 8:17)


O ye wicked and perverse generation, ye lawyers and hypocrites, for ye are laying the foundations of the devil; for ye are laying traps and snares to catch the holy ones of God.

(Book of Mormon | Alma 10:17)

 
And now behold, I say unto you, that the foundation of the destruction of this people is beginning to be laid by the unrighteousness of your lawyers and your judges.

(Book of Mormon | Alma 10:27)

Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight! Woe unto them that are mighty to drink wine, and men of strength to mingle strong drink; Which justify the wicked for reward, and take away the righteousness of the righteous from him!

Therefore as the fire devoureth the stubble, and the flame consumeth the chaff, so their root shall be as rottenness, and their blossom shall go up as dust: because they have cast away the law of the LORD of hosts, and despised the word of the Holy One of Israel.

(Old Testament | Isaiah 5:20 - 24)

Cord of Vanity


Woe unto them that draw iniquity with cords of vanity, and sin as it were with a cart rope:

(Old Testament | Isaiah 5:18)

Cart Rope
Wherefore the Lord said, Forasmuch as this people draw near me with their mouth, and with their lips do honour me, but have removed their heart far from me, and their fear toward me is taught by the precept of men: Therefore, behold, I will proceed to do a marvellous work among this people, even a marvellous work and a wonder: for the wisdom of their wise men shall perish, and the understanding of their prudent men shall be hid.

Woe unto them that seek deep to hide their counsel from the LORD, and their works are in the dark, and they say, Who seeth us?  and who knoweth us? Surely your turning of things upside down shall be esteemed as the potter's clay: for shall the work say of him that made it, He made me not?  or shall the thing framed say of him that framed it, He had no understanding?

(Old Testament | Isaiah 29:13 - 16)

For I the Lord cannot look upon sin with the least degree of allowance. Nevertheless, he that repents and does the commandments of the Lord shall be forgiven; And he that repents not, from him shall be taken even the light which he has received; for my Spirit shall not always strive with man, saith the Lord of Hosts.

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 1:31 - 33)


These thing I say not of myself but as the LORD has spoken he shall also fulfill and I declare these words as one having authority in the Sacred name of Jesus Christ, amen.

One very attentive listener, even your neighborhood friend, the Spirit Man

Miguel Ángel Tinoco ROD TREE JESSE


3 comments:

  1. O that cunning plan of the evil one! O the vainness, and the frailties, and the foolishness of men! When they are learned they think they are wise, and they hearken not unto the counsel of God, for they set it aside, supposing they know of themselves, wherefore, their wisdom is foolishness and it profiteth them not. And they shall perish. But to be learned is good if they hearken unto the counsels of God.

    But wo unto the rich, who are rich as to the things of the world. For because they are rich they despise the poor, and they persecute the meek, and their hearts are upon their treasures; wherefore, their treasure is their god. And behold, their treasure shall perish with them also.

    And wo unto the deaf that will not hear; for they shall perish.

    Wo unto the blind that will not see; for they shall perish also.

    Wo unto the uncircumcised of heart, for a knowledge of their iniquities shall smite them at the last day.

    Wo unto the liar, for he shall be thrust down to hell.

    Wo unto the murderer who deliberately killeth, for he shall die.

    Wo unto them who commit whoredoms, for they shall be thrust down to hell.

    Yea, wo unto those that worship idols, for the devil of all devils delighteth in them.

    And, in fine, wo unto all those who die in their sins; for they shall return to God, and behold his face, and remain in their sins.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O, my beloved brethren, remember the awfulness in transgressing against that Holy God, and also the awfulness of yielding to the enticings of that cunning one. Remember, to be carnally–minded is death, and to be spiritually–minded is life eternal.

    O, my beloved brethren, give ear to my words. Remember the greatness of the Holy One of Israel. Do not say that I have spoken hard things against you; for if ye do, ye will revile against the truth; for I have spoken the words of your Maker. I know that the words of truth are hard against all uncleanness; but the righteous fear them not, for they love the truth and are not shaken.

    O then, my beloved brethren, come unto the Lord, the Holy One. Remember that his paths are righteous. Behold, the way for man is narrow, but it lieth in a straight course before him, and the keeper of the gate is the Holy One of Israel; and he employeth no servant there; and there is none other way save it be by the gate; for he cannot be deceived, for the Lord God is his name.

    And whoso knocketh, to him will he open; and the wise, and the learned, and they that are rich, who are puffed up because of their learning, and their wisdom, and their riches—yea, they are they whom he despiseth; and save they shall cast these things away, and consider themselves fools before God, and come down in the depths of humility, he will not open unto them. But the things of the wise and the prudent shall be hid from them forever—yea, that happiness which is prepared for the saints.

    O, my beloved brethren, remember my words. Behold, I take off my garments, and I shake them before you; I pray the God of my salvation that he view me with his all–searching eye; wherefore, ye shall know at the last day, when all men shall be judged of their works, that the God of Israel did witness that I shook your iniquities from my soul,
    and that I stand with brightness before him, and am rid of your blood.

    O, my beloved brethren, turn away from your sins; shake off the chains of him that would bind you fast; come unto that God who is the rock of your salvation.

    Prepare your souls for that glorious day when justice shall be administered unto the righteous, even the day of judgment, that ye may not shrink with awful fear; that ye may not remember your awful guilt in perfectness, and be constrained to exclaim: Holy, holy are thy judgments, O Lord God Almighty—but I know my guilt; I transgressed thy law, and my transgressions are mine; and the devil hath obtained me, that I am a prey to his awful misery.

    ReplyDelete
  3. But behold, my brethren, is it expedient that I should awake you to an awful reality of these things? Would I harrow up your souls if your minds were pure? Would I be plain unto you according to the plainness of the truth if ye were freed from sin? Behold, if ye were holy I would speak unto you of holiness; but as ye are not holy, and ye look upon me as a teacher, it must needs be expedient that I teach you the consequences of sin. Behold, my soul abhorreth sin, and my heart delighteth in righteousness; and I will praise the holy name of my God.

    Come, my brethren, every one that thirsteth, come ye to the waters; and he that hath no money, come buy and eat; yea, come buy wine and milk without money and without price. Wherefore, do not spend money for that which is of no worth, nor your labor for that which cannot satisfy. Hearken diligently unto me, and remember the words which I have spoken; and come unto the Holy One of Israel, and feast upon that which perisheth not, neither can be corrupted, and let your soul delight in fatness. Behold, my beloved brethren, remember the words of your God; pray unto him continually by day, and give thanks unto his holy name by night. Let your hearts rejoice.

    And behold how great the covenants of the Lord, and how great his condescensions unto the children of men; and because of his greatness, and his grace and mercy, he has promised unto us that our seed shall not utterly be destroyed, according to the flesh, but that he would preserve them; and in future generations they shall become a righteous branch unto the house of Israel. And now, my brethren, I would speak unto you more; but on the morrow I will declare unto you the remainder of my words. Amen.

    (Book of Mormon | 2 Nephi 9:28 - 54)

    ReplyDelete