Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Rejoice with me; for I have found my sheep which was lost.

Zion and Jerusalem, January 23, 2013


Rejoice with me; for I have found my sheep which was lost.

(New Testament | Luke 15:6)


Ex-Mormon Stories wrote to me saying:

Miguel,

I am really confused. You realize that this is an EX Mormon page and not a PRO Mormon page? From what you write, I can not tell if you are pro or anti mormon. A lot of what you are posting doesn't seem to make a whole lot of sense and reminds me of signs of mental illness. Perhaps you should see a counselor to help you with what is troubling you.”

 
Miguel Angel Replied:

The LORD was angry at me yesterday, and I was very troubled. But I am no longer troubled, much less confused, but thank you for the advice. I'll cheek with Jesus Christ, my counselor see what he can do about it. I really cannot help it. It may be Excessive Zeal Discipline or Excessive Compulsive Disorder. It does not trouble or bother me one bit. I am not learned and English is not my first Language. In brotherly kindness, I beg you some patience. If my eyes and my ears are not failing me, I am pretty sure this is a non Mormon site. If so, as the great prophet Brigham Young once said, “This is the place” where I should be. But as long as you don not get offended as may other Ex Mormons, do not worry if you get confused. No body is perfect. Maybe this next post will easy some of the confusion. As Shakespeare said so I say TO BE OR NOT TO BE. The choice is always yours.


Miguel’s Follow up, January 23, 2013

My dear ex Mormon brother and/or siter, so that you see that there is no guile in me, I have enquired of my counselor, the LORD with regards to you enquire about your confusion and about me being troubled with some form of mental illness; and he, my counselor reminded me this morning to share a portion of the scriptures and of my patriarchal blessing with you which says: 

 “You have been given a fine mind and a fine body to serve the LORD.”

I am not a psychiatrist or psychologist and therefore, do not know if the brain and the mind are one and the same, I think they are tow separate things; but either way, if the mind is not part of the body as the brain is part of the body, either way, as per the Lord’s prophet, I am fine. Therefore the confusion must be in your mind or in your brain. For the LORD also told me particualrly:

“There are many who are opposed to the principles of righteousness which you espouse.  You will be given by the LORD words and thoughts that will confound those who are opposed to you. You will cause them to quake and tremble, for they will see that you speak with the authority of our Father in heaven”


As far as me being here mingling with lots of Ex Mormons, apostates, drunkards of Ephraim and other unkind dissenters, I enquired of the LORD also. And he said, perhaps you remember, that the worth of souls is great in his sight. I will now show you what is expedient for you to know agreeable to the commandments.

They that are whole have no need of the physician, but they that are sick: I came not to call the righteous, but sinners to repentance.

(New Testament | Mark 2:17)

Remember the worth of souls is great in the sight of God; For, behold, the Lord your Redeemer suffered death in the flesh; wherefore he suffered the pain of all men, that all men might repent and come unto him. And he hath risen again from the dead, that he might bring all men unto him, on conditions of repentance.

And how great is his joy in the soul that repenteth!

Wherefore, you are called to cry repentance unto this people.

And if it so be that you should labor all your days in crying repentance unto this people, and bring, save it be one soul unto me, how great shall be your joy with him in the kingdom of my Father! And now, if your joy will be great with one soul that you have brought unto me into the kingdom of my Father, how great will be your joy if you should bring many souls unto me! ehold, you have my gospel before you, and my rock, and my salvation. Ask the Father in my name, in faith believing that you shall receive, and you shall have the Holy Ghost, which manifesteth all things which are expedient unto the children of men.

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 18:10 - 18)

But that not all, perhaps you remember the LDS hymn in remembrance of Nephi of OLD that says, wherever you sent me I will go, whatever you want me to say I will say and whoever you want me to be I will be.  So, the LORD has prepared the way for you and me to meet. I have never been an ex Mormon but in a life of sin, it is as if I had been. And if you are willing and obedient, for you to return to the LORD with full purpose of heart as I have done as I live you shall also live for the Lord also said to me and that he says unto one he says unto all.

I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live: And whosoever liveth and believeth in me shall never die.

(New Testament | John 11:25 - 26)

Believest thou this?

(New Testament | John 11:26)


I do believe for God cannot lie. And I was dead or bowed under the bondage of sin, but now I live. And I know that If I am faithful to the end I shall never die.

Therefore, being attentive to every word that comes out of the mouth of GOD, he brought to my mind the parable of the prodigal son. At this time I am playing the act of the prodigal son. I presently have one of the humblest occupations that a son of the father can have. And by what I have seen and heard, I am either spending my riches rioting with harlots and drunkards or feeding pearls of oats to the swine. And in this predicament among many sinners and foul souls, I have found you. You are one of the few brave souls that answers me back in kindness. And because kindness is a fruit of the spirit, I recognized that you are or were one of us. What are you doing with all the ex Mormon or other church inbred swine? 

And I rejoice greatly. No matter what others have said about you, you need to repent and comeback to the Lord’s fold. If I did, being the weakest of the weak, so can you. I do not know your sins, but you do. I am not here to judge but to call you home for the infernal night speedily appraches. You are indeed one of the LORD lost sheep. Is not this what the LORD said when he spoke the following words:


And he spake this parable unto them, saying, What man of you, having an hundred sheep, if he lose one of them, doth not leave the ninety and nine in the wilderness, and go after that which is lost, until he find it.

And when he hath found it, he layeth it on his shoulders, rejoicing.  And when he cometh home, he calleth together his friends and neighbours, saying unto them, Rejoice with me; for I have found my sheep which was lost.

I say unto you, that likewise joy shall be in heaven over one sinner that repenteth, more than over ninety and nine just persons, which need no repentance. 

 Either what woman having ten pieces of silver, if she lose one piece, doth not light a candle, and sweep the house, and seek diligently till she find it? And when she hath found it, she calleth her friends and her neighbours together, saying, Rejoice with me; for I have found the piece which I had lost.

Likewise, I say unto you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner that repenteth.

(New Testament | Luke 15:3 - 10)

Now, this is the rest of the story as per Jesus, our Masters teachings.



And he said:

 A certain man had two sons, and the younger of them said to his father, Father, give me the portion of goods that falleth to me.  And he divided unto them his living.

And not many days after the younger son gathered all together, and took his journey into a far country, and there wasted his substance with riotous living. And when he had spent all, there arose a mighty famine in that land; and he began to be in want. And he went and joined himself to a citizen of that country; and he sent him into his fields to feed swine.

And he would fain have filled his belly with the husks that the swine did eat: and no man gave unto him. And when he came to himself, he said, How many hired servants of my father's have bread enough and to spare, and I perish with hunger! I will arise and go to my father, and will say unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and before thee, And am no more worthy to be called thy son: make me as one of thy hired servants.

And he arose, and came to his father.  But when he was yet a great way off, his father saw him, and had compassion, and ran, and fell on his neck, and kissed him. And the son said unto him, Father, I have sinned against heaven, and in thy sight, and am no more worthy to be called thy son.

But the father said to his servants, Bring forth the best robe, and put it on him; and put a ring on his hand, and shoes on his feet: And bring hither the fatted calf, and kill it; and let us eat, and be merry: For this my son was dead, and is alive again; he was lost, and is found.  And they began to be merry.

Now his elder son was in the field: and as he came and drew nigh to the house, he heard musick and dancing. And he called one of the servants, and asked what these things meant. And he said unto him, Thy brother is come; and thy father hath killed the fatted calf, because he hath received him safe and sound. And he was angry, and would not go in: therefore came his father out, and intreated him.

And he answering said to his father, Lo, these many years do I serve thee, neither transgressed I at any time thy commandment: and yet thou never gavest me a kid, that I might make merry with my friends: But as soon as this thy son was come, which hath devoured thy living with harlots, thou hast killed for him the fatted calf. And he said unto him, Son, thou art ever with me, and all that I have is thine. It was meet that we should make merry, and be glad: for this thy brother was dead, and is alive again; and was lost, and is found.

(New Testament | Luke 15:11 - 32)

You will see that all what is written above may either apply to you or to me. The choice is all yours, if you are a man, you are either the LOST sheep; or if you are a women you are the coin that was lost and it is found as stated above; and I am the prodigal son. If I am the prodigal son, who spent his inheritance with riotous living and harlots; then, I am here in this site with ex Mormons, apostates, dissenters drunkards feeding the swine.  Therefore Chose ye this day whom ye will serve for as for me and my house we will serve the LORD.

These are my words to you and unto all those that have or were offended or have departed from the flock. On this day I pray and I hope that you come back so that you can shake the dust of your sins and come back to the Lords fold. The LORD has said through Isaiah that despite our sins, if they were as crimson, that they will be as white as snow. And also that our face is not gong to wax pale and that we are not going to be ashamed.

Is it not yet a very little while, and Lebanon shall be turned into a fruitful field, and the fruitful field shall be esteemed as a forest? And in that day shall the deaf hear the words of the book, and the eyes of the blind shall see out of obscurity, and out of darkness.

The meek also shall increase their joy in the LORD, and the poor among men shall rejoice in the Holy One of Israel. For the terrible one is brought to nought, and the scorner is consumed, and all that watch for iniquity are cut off: That make a man an offender for a word, and lay a snare for him that reproveth in the gate, and turn aside the just for a thing of nought. Therefore thus saith the LORD, who redeemed Abraham, concerning the house of Jacob, Jacob shall not now be ashamed, neither shall his face now wax pale.

But when he seeth his children, the work of mine hands, in the midst of him, they shall sanctify my name, and sanctify the Holy One of Jacob, and shall fear the God of Israel. They also that erred in spirit shall come to understanding, and they that murmured shall learn doctrine.

(Old Testament | Isaiah 29:17 - 24)

Wash you, make you clean; put away the evil of your doings from before mine eyes; cease to do evil; Learn to do well; seek judgment, relieve the oppressed, judge the fatherless, plead for the widow.

Come now, and let us reason together, saith the LORD: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool. If ye be willing and obedient, ye shall eat the good of the land: But if ye refuse and rebel, ye shall be devoured with the sword: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.

(Old Testament | Isaiah 1:16 - 20)

As you see, I do not do anything but what I have seen my father do and to keep his commandments and to do his will at all peril is my bread and butter. For my meal is to do the work of him that send me and accomplish it. And is not this being Christ-like?  But as the world says, like father like son. It is enough for the disciple to be as his master, and the servant as his lord. If they called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?  I am making intercession with you and all those that will give heed. Please do not get confused and beware of calling me names, for all manner of sin and blasphemy against the Father and against the Son will be forgiven but the offense against the Holy Ghost will not be forgiven in this world nor in the world to come.

It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord.  If they have called the master of the house Beelzebub, how much more shall they call them of his household?

(New Testament | Matthew 10:25)

He that is not with me is against me; and he that gathereth not with me scattereth abroad. Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men. And whosoever speaketh a word against the Son of man, it shall be forgiven him: but whosoever speaketh against the Holy Ghost, it shall not be forgiven him, neither in this world, neither in the world to come.

(New Testament | Matthew 12:30 - 32)


Of these things I humbly testify as one having authority in the sacred name of Jesus Christ, Amen.

This is your most attentive and travailed virtual home teacher.

Un unworthy servant in the hands of Christ.

Miguel Angel Tinoco Rodriguez


5 comments:

  1. He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities. Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

    (Old Testament | Isaiah 53:11 - 12)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A good man out of the good treasure of the heart bringeth forth good things: and an evil man out of the evil treasure bringeth forth evil things. But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment. For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned.

    (New Testament | Matthew 12:35 - 37)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And now that my soul might have joy in you, and that my heart might leave this world with gladness because of you, that I might not be brought down with grief and sorrow to the grave, arise from the dust, my sons, and be men, and be determined in one mind and in one heart, united in all things, that ye may not come down into captivity; That ye may not be cursed with a sore cursing; and also, that ye may not incur the displeasure of a just God upon you, unto the destruction, yea, the eternal destruction of both soul and body.

    Awake, my sons; put on the armor of righteousness. Shake off the chains with which ye are bound, and come forth out of obscurity, and arise from the dust.

    Rebel no more against your brother, whose views have been glorious, and who hath kept the commandments from the time that we left Jerusalem; and who hath been an instrument in the hands of God, in bringing us forth into the land of promise; for were it not for him, we must have perished with hunger in the wilderness; nevertheless, ye sought to take away his life; yea, and he hath suffered much sorrow because of you.

    And I exceedingly fear and tremble because of you, lest he shall suffer again; for behold, ye have accused him that he sought power and authority over you; but I know that he hath not sought for power nor authority over you, but he hath sought the glory of God, and your own eternal welfare.

    And ye have murmured because he hath been plain unto you. Ye say that he hath used sharpness; ye say that he hath been angry with you; but behold, his sharpness was the sharpness of the power of the word of God, which was in him; and that which ye call anger was the truth, according to that which is in God, which he could not restrain, manifesting boldly concerning your iniquities.

    And it must needs be that the power of God must be with him, even unto his commanding you that ye must obey. But behold, it was not he, but it was the Spirit of the Lord which was in him, which opened his mouth to utterance that he could not shut it.

    (Book of Mormon | 2 Nephi 1:21 - 27)

    ReplyDelete
  4. One ExMormon Replied:


    Why do you believe in these delusions?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men and the weakness of God is stronger than men. As you see, I am not ashamed of the Gospel of Jesus Christ which is the power of God unto Salvation and of this it is plainly written:

    “For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding of the prudent.

    Where is the wise? where is the scribe? where is the disputer of this world? hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe. For the Jews require a sign, and the Greeks seek after wisdom:

    But we preach Christ crucified, unto the Jews a stumblingblock, and unto the Greeks foolishness; But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God, and the wisdom of God.

    Because the foolishness of God is wiser than men; and the weakness of God is stronger than men.”

    (New Testament | 1 Corinthians 1:19 - 25)


    “So, as much as in me is, I am ready to preach the gospel to you that are at Rome also. For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

    (New Testament | Romans 1:15 - 16)

    ReplyDelete