Tuesday, January 8, 2013

My name is Jehovah, and I know the end from the beginning; therefore my hand shall be over thee.

Zion and Jerusalem, January 8, 2013




My name is Jehovah, and I know the end from the beginning; therefore my hand shall be over thee.

(Pearl of Great Price | Abraham 2:8)

My dear brethren, friends, kindred and countrymen,

As a Child of God from the seed of Abraham, it is once again an honor and a blessing to have the privilege and the opportunity to send you lines with words that come from above, which from the beginning I intended to plant in your very own hearts. They expound all the scriptures pertaining to the everlasting gospel of Jesus Christ and confirm the faith of the true believers in the Son of the Living GOD.

This I may have already done at random as directed by the spirit of GOD which is in me with intent to shower you with countless blessings in order to fulfill and establish in you and in me the Abraham covenant. That you may receive in the due time of the LORD a fullness of the Holy Ghost; and know as we know; are as we are, see as we see and do as we do. And so that after receiving all that God has to bestow unto the faithful and obedient, you are also able to speak lawfully the in name of the Savior and Redeemer of the world, even Jesus Christ. He is Jesus Christ, the GOD of My fathers Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. This is so that the everlasting covenant should be established; and that the fullness of the gospel might continue to be proclaimed by the weak and simple unto the ends of the world, and before kings and rulers.  

For God, knowing the calamities that shall come upon the world, desires to prepare you for the day of burning that you might be able to stand and abide the day.  For he has spoken it saying:

Wherefore, I the Lord, knowing the calamity which should come upon the inhabitants of the earth, called upon my servant Joseph Smith, Jun., and spake unto him from heaven, and gave him commandments; And also gave commandments to others, that they should proclaim these things unto the world; and all this that it might be fulfilled, which was written by the prophets—

The weak things of the world shall come forth and break down the mighty and strong ones, that man should not counsel his fellow man, neither trust in the arm of flesh— But that every man might speak in the name of God the Lord, even the Savior of the world; That faith also might increase in the earth; That mine everlasting covenant might be established; That the fulness of my gospel might be proclaimed by the weak and the simple unto the ends of the world, and before kings and rulers.

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 1:17 - 23)
It is also written from where that came from that a great and marvelous work is about to come forth among the children of men. That work is the strange work of the LORD. It consist in making bare the arm of the LORD in the eyes of all nations; or in facilitating or making people able to have direct communion with GOD even as the ancient patriarch and prophets did and as the current apostles and prophets do with the only intermediary being the Holy Ghost.   For it is written:

A GREAT and marvelous work is about to come forth unto the children of men. Behold, I am God; give heed unto my word, which is quick and powerful, sharper than a two-edged sword, to the dividing asunder of both joints and marrow; therefore give heed unto my words.

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 6:1 - 2)

This strange works which is beginning to be made manifest and it has shown forth the fruits thereof, cannot happen unless the Holy Ghost is poured like a torrent of mighty waters upon all flesh. It requires a lot of faith, knowledge, virtue, effort and determination in our part, among other virtues. This enables us to serve God at all peril. And that cannot be done by any of us without help from above. But how can help come from on high if we do not call upon God fervently? And how can we call upon him fervently whom we do not know unless we have heard him speak?

For, faith with power unto salvation cannot come unto any and all flesh to fulfill the covenant of Abraham unless it is first heard; or unless the gospel of Jesus Christ is listened to in all its fullness, purity and clarity. And how can it be listened to or heard unless some one preaches the word as if there is no tomorrow; perhaps as you have seen me do whether you like it or not? It is not that you did not know of it beforehand. But you did not know enough to exercise sufficient faith in him unto the granting of the power of God unto salvation. For Eternal life is to know God and to commune with him. It requires discipline and certain sacrifices. For it is written somewhere in the teachings of the prophet Joseph Smith that the religion that does not require the sacrifice of all things will never produce the faith necessary to acquire or obtain the power of God unto salvation. And the religion I practice requires the sacrifice of all things; and that is why we abound in good works; or works that are required of God from us to assist in his work and glory which is to bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of man.

For behold, this is my work and my glory—to bring to pass the immortality and eternal life of man.

(Pearl of Great Price | Moses 1:39)

And how can someone preach the Good News or the everlasting gospel unless that person is sent from GOD with particular authorization to act in his name? 
 
Not long ago, the prophet I knew when I begun to know that there are true prophets roaming the earth said poignant words that at this time echo in my heart and mind today the following words:

Presumptuous, besides blasphemous, are all those who pretend to preach, to baptize to marry and to perform others sacraments in the name of the LORD when in effect they lack his particular authorization. And no one receives his authorization to do these things just by reading the bible no matter how pure are his intentions, motives and desires.

Now those above are the words that echo in my mind, but this is what he actually said.

President Spencer W. Kimball:

"Presumptuous and blasphemous are they who purport to baptize, bless, marry, or perform other sacraments in the name of the Lord while in fact lacking his specific authorization.  And no one can obtain God's authority from reading the Bible or from just a desire to serve the Lord, no matter how pure his motives."

Here am I, but I am not seeking followers, subscribers or any adherents, or even monetize and profit from the words of God or the prophets. I am not seeking to become popular or to have the least power over the souls of the children of men. I am not the light, just a light bearer.  My aim is your salvation thru Jesus Christ who was crucified, and whom I confess before the entire world, and of whom the scripture bear solemn witness that he was resurrected by the living God from the dead to bring salvation unto the perishing and enslaved world. Like Nephi of old, one of my ancient ancestors, my only intention is to bring souls unto God. And like Alma the younger and the sons of Mosiah, as recorded thereof, I fear God and it tortures my mind even to think that one single soul should be cast into hell and have his or her soul racked in eternal anguish and pain.

For I know and bear solemn witness, that after being one of the vilest of sinners; and as one who walked in darkness at noon day even like a drunkard of Ephraim; or in very crooked paths, that the gospel of Jesus Christ Saved me like a brand plucked out of the fire from the very mouth and pit of hell.  And by experience and suffering like Paul, like Alma and like the sons of Mosiah I also learned that the gospel for it is the power of God unto salvation of which I shall never be ashamed.
 
I am sober now and what was impossible for me yesterday is now a child’s play thing. For when I was resolute to repent and seek the face of GOD, and I still am, the LORD took over me by his power and corrected me by placing me in the furnace of affliction. Or, Like Joseph smith once said, I never felt the hammer and the chisel in my head until the Lord took me by the hand and begun to discipline me. Abraham was also taken by the hand and like them many others to be polished like a javelin in the Lord's quiver or like a stone in his fan.

In my particular case, by what I have experiences in the spirit and in the flesh, the LORD grabbed me like a garment and washed me up vigorously as with fuller’s soap. Imagine that, for it feels like being tied with a rope by the fit and hanging from a running horse or a moving train. It is like wood being sanded with coarse sandpaper until its rough edges and knots become smooth.
 
Or if that is too graphic for you to visualize, imagine then a linen garment being  dipped in a detergent or strong  soap solution in and out of the water and then beat up on a rock until my scales of filthiness begun to decay from me. And then  He rinsed me as if by a stream until some clarity of precious mineral appeared in me. And I fear he is not finished with me yet, for there is a lot to refine from this rough stone.  For I perceive that the spirits says unto to me, that what is white or bright light for us, it is Gross darkness unto God. For the LORD has said to me that my paths are not his paths and that my thoughts are not his thoughts. The spirit that instructs me today says that there is a great gulf of difference between my ways and his ways and the scriptures make it manifest saying:

For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the LORD. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways, and my thoughts than your thoughts.

(Old Testament | Isaiah 55:8 - 9)

And the spirit also tells me that the LORD is searching for Holiness in us with candles. 

  And it shall come to pass at that time, that I will search Jerusalem with candles

(Old Testament | Zephaniah 1:12)



Therefore when he took notice of me he opened my ear and I am glad and grateful he did; I was not rebellious, I did not turn my back on him, but I gave my back to the smites and my cheek to those that plucked of the hair. I did not hide myself from shame and spitting, therefore I have set my face like flint and I know that I will not be ashamed; for the LORD will help me and I know that he that justifies me is near, for he also suffered the things that I have suffered and he went thru the things that I went of which it is written:

The Lord GOD hath opened mine ear, and I was not rebellious, neither turned away back. I gave my back to the smiters, and my cheeks to them that plucked off the hair: I hid not my face from shame and spitting. For the Lord GOD will help me; therefore shall I not be confounded: therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed.

(Old Testament | Isaiah 50:5 - 7)

And I, like the High Priest, Melchizedek, even supplicated for my soul; with strong crying and supplication I called upon my GOD and my prayer reached all the way up to heaven. He then gave me holy commandments and took over me to polish me with intent to hide me in his quiver for a strange work here and there.  It was then, that I learned obedience in all things by the things that I have suffered, which thing was impossible for me to do before despite knowledge, effort and determination. For as Abraham, all I ever wanted was to confess or testify of the divinity of my God and to be a better follower of righteousness. And even though I was already a son unto him, for he only chastises those whom he loves, before I knew I was one, the LORD made of me a priest after the Order of Melchizedek forever. Paul also conveyed these same words unto the Romans and to the Hebrews saying:
That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

For the scripture saith, Whosoever believeth on him shall not be ashamed. For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him. For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed?  and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard?  and how shall they hear without a preacher? And how shall they preach, except they be sent?  as it is written, How beautiful are the feet of them that preach the gospel of peace, and bring glad tidings of good things!

But they have not all obeyed the gospel.  For Esaias saith, Lord, who hath believed our report? So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

But I say, Have they not heard?  Yes verily, their sound went into all the earth, and their words unto the ends of the world.

But I say, Did not Israel know?  First Moses saith, I will provoke you to jealousy by them that are no people, and by a foolish nation I will anger you. But Esaias is very bold, and saith, I was found of them that sought me not; I was made manifest unto them that asked not after me.

But to Israel he saith, All day long I have stretched forth my hands unto a disobedient and gainsaying people.

(New Testament | Romans 10:9 - 21)
As he saith also in another place, Thou art a priest for ever after the order of Melchisedec. Who in the days of his flesh, when he had offered up prayers and supplications with strong crying and tears unto him that was able to save him from death, and was heard in that he feared;

Though he were a Son, yet learned he obedience by the things which he suffered; And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him; Called of God an high priest after the order of Melchisedec of whom we have many things to say, and hard to be uttered, seeing ye are dull of hearing.

For when for the time ye ought to be teachers, ye have need that one teach you again which be the first principles of the oracles of God; and are become such as have need of milk, and not of strong meat. For every one that useth milk is unskilful in the word of righteousness: for he is a babe. But strong meat belongeth to them that are of full age, even those who by reason of use have their senses exercised to discern both good and evil.

(New Testament | Hebrews 5:6 - 14)


Let it be sufficient to say, that it is the purpose of the LORD to pour up his spirit upon all flesh as it did happen in the day of Pentecost during the days of the apostles of Jesus Christ.  This is so that God can finally put his words, commandments and laws into our inward parts so that we are finally able to be obedient in all things and remain in his love forever more. Only then we can speak with new tongues, that is to say with the tongue of angels and utter words that are good for the use of edifying. And when that happens we will worship God in truth and in spirit; and know of a surety that he is our God and we are his people. Therefore, again, listen to the words of Christ that say unto you and me even on this day saying:

A GREAT and marvelous work is about to come forth among the children of men. Behold, I am God; give heed to my word, which is quick and powerful, sharper than a two-edged sword, to the dividing asunder of both joints and marrow; therefore give heed unto my word.

Behold, the field is white already to harvest; therefore, whoso desireth to reap let him thrust in his sickle with his might, and reap while the day lasts, that he may treasure up for his soul everlasting salvation in the kingdom of God.

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 11:1 - 3)
 
This great and marvelous work is news to us, but it has been had from the very beginning of the world. Only that it was lost from time to time and it had to be renewed from time to time also. Adam and the great Patriarchs or rulers of antiquity as recorded in the holy scriptures, knew God and conversed with him face to face as one man speaks face to face to another. They knew that Jehovah is the Eternal Father of Haven and earth; or that the Great Spirit was going to come to the earth one day and take flesh upon him. They knew that he would be called the son of GOD, even Jesus Christ.  For thus has the LORD my God said to me and to those that have desires and are qualified to establish his work which is to help in bringing bring about the cause of Zion and in so doing, the immortality and eternal life of man:

A GREAT and marvelous work is about to come forth among the children of men. Behold, I am God; give heed to my word, which is quick and powerful, sharper than a two-edged sword, to the dividing asunder of both joints and marrow; therefore, give heed unto my word.

Behold, the field is white already to harvest; therefore, whoso desireth to reap let him thrust in his sickle with his might, and reap while the day lasts, that he may treasure up for his soul everlasting salvation in the kingdom of God.

Yea, whosoever will thrust in his sickle and reap, the same is called of God.

Therefore, if you will ask of me you shall receive; if you will knock it shall be opened unto you.

Now, as you have asked, behold, I say unto you, keep my commandments, and seek to bring forth and establish the cause of Zion.

Behold, I speak unto you, and also to all those who have desires to bring forth and establish this work; And no one can assist in this work except he shall be humble and full of love, having faith, hope, and charity, being temperate in all things, whatsoever shall be entrusted to his care.

Behold, I am the light and the life of the world, that speak these words, therefore give heed with your might, and then you are called.  Amen.

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 12:1 - 9)
 




I am called and sent out into the world to bear witness of the divinity of Jesus Christ. For I know and bear witness that the great Jehovah is the God of Israel as recorded in the Old testament of the Bible. He is also, the living Christ or the Messiah of the New Testament who dwelt in a tabernacle of flesh as Jesus of Nazareth who wet about doing well in the land of Jerusalem where he exercised his ministry. He is the Holy one of Israel, who paid for the sins of the repentant in Gethsemane so that we can have eternal life; and who died on the cross to give salvation or immortality to all. 

But that is not all, Jesus Christ is also the resurrected God of Israel as recorded in the Book of Mormon who after his death, resurrection and ascension in the land of Jerusalem, visited my fathers in the new world or continent of America; and was witnessed by a great many people who saw the marks of the nails in his hands, in his feet and in his side. He ministered unto them, broke bread and wine, gave them his everlasting gospel, cleansed them, purified and sanctified them, healed their sick and afflicted, blessed their children, ordained powerful ministers, manifested great and marvelous things unto them that cannot be written or uttered, and before ascending to heaven again, he told them that one day he would return again as he did with those who left working in Jerusalem.

But that is not all, when Christ exercised his ministry among my fathers, he said unto them that he had told his apostles in Jerusalem about them but that they did not understand his saying, when he said that he had other sheep to visit that would hear his voice which were not of the fold of those in Jerusalem. And that among them whom he should visit, that there would be a fold and a shepherd. Here is what Christ said:

And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

(New Testament | John 10:16)

So because they, his apostles could not at first understand his sayings, the father told his beloved son no to say anymore about them or about the other tribes of Israel that he should visit after his resurrection until they asked God or enquired diligently on them.  And the great and marvelous things that the LORD did among my fathers when he visited them, I presume he also did when he visit among other scattered children of Israel in other parts which were not from the continent of America or the whereabouts of the Land of Jerusalem where he exercised his mortal ministry. Here is what Christ said about these things:

 Behold, I have given unto you the commandments; therefore keep my commandments.  And this is the law and the prophets, for they truly testified of me.

And now it came to pass that when Jesus had spoken these words, he said unto those twelve whom he had chosen:

Ye are my disciples; and ye are a light unto this people, who are a remnant of the house of Joseph. And behold, this is the land of your inheritance; and the Father hath given it unto you.

And not at any time hath the Father given me commandment that I should tell it unto your brethren at Jerusalem. Neither at any time hath the Father given me commandment that I should tell unto them concerning the other tribes of the house of Israel, whom the Father hath led away out of the land.

This much did the Father command me, that I should tell unto them: That other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

And now, because of stiffneckedness and unbelief they understood not my word; therefore I was commanded to say no more of the Father concerning this thing unto them. But, verily, I say unto you that the Father hath commanded me, and I tell it unto you, that ye were separated from among them because of their iniquity; therefore it is because of their iniquity that they know not of you.

And verily, I say unto you again that the other tribes hath the Father separated from them; and it is because of their iniquity that they know not of them. And verily I say unto you, that ye are they of whom I said: Other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd.

And they understood me not, for they supposed it had been the Gentiles; for they understood not that the Gentiles should be converted through their preaching. And they understood me not that I said they shall hear my voice; and they understood me not that the Gentiles should not at any time hear my voice—that I should not manifest myself unto them save it were by the Holy Ghost. But behold, ye have both heard my voice, and seen me; and ye are my sheep, and ye are numbered among those whom the Father hath given me.

(Book of Mormon | 3 Nephi 15:10 - 24)


But that is not all, he also told my fathers that still besides them he had other sheep that would hear his voice that were not of the fold of the land of Jerusalem or of the fold of the house of Joseph of whom he was presently speaking. Thus far the things that I have written establish that the Record of the Jews or the Bible which contain both the Old and the New Testament are true. For the Book of Mormon bears witness of that. And it is also established that the Book of Mormon is true for the bible and the prophets bear witness of that. And as I write these words, the twenty four elders that are around the throne of God are throwing their crowns at the feet of him; and worshiping he that lives forever and who sit on the throne as they see how his words are as we speak being fulfilled saying:

Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honor and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

(New Testament | Revelation 4:11)


Now, I have no confirmation of this things that Jesus after his resurrection visited other peoples en exercised his glorious ministry among them, for we know these records exist, but we have no records yet of his visit to the lost tribes of Israel besides of those of whom we have been thus far speaking about.  Yet the records that we have speak that the LORD shall manifest himself unto all nations, to some with his voice from heaven and with his glorious presence; to some by the power of the Holy Ghost and to some by the sermons of heaven and great calamites and overbearing destructions.   And of this has the lORd commanded to be written:




For, behold, saith the Lamb: I will manifest myself unto thy seed, that they shall write many things which I shall minister unto them, which shall be plain and precious; and after thy seed shall be destroyed, and dwindle in unbelief, and also the seed of thy brethren, behold, these things shall be hid up, to come forth unto the Gentiles, by the gift and power of the Lamb.

And in them shall be written my gospel, saith the Lamb, and my rock and my salvation.

And blessed are they who shall seek to bring forth my Zion at that day, for they shall have the gift and the power of the Holy Ghost; and if they endure unto the end they shall be lifted up at the last day, and shall be saved in the everlasting kingdom of the Lamb; and whoso shall publish peace, yea, tidings of great joy, how beautiful upon the mountains shall they be.

And it came to pass that I beheld the remnant of the seed of my brethren, and also the book of the Lamb of God, which had proceeded forth from the mouth of the Jew, that it came forth from the Gentiles unto the remnant of the seed of my brethren.

And after it had come forth unto them I beheld other books, which came forth by the power of the Lamb, from the Gentiles unto them, unto the convincing of the Gentiles and the remnant of the seed of my brethren, and also the Jews who were scattered upon all the face of the earth, that the records of the prophets and of the twelve apostles of the Lamb are true.

And the angel spake unto me, saying:

These last records, which thou hast seen among the Gentiles, shall establish the truth of the first, which are of the twelve apostles of the Lamb, and shall make known the plain and precious things which have been taken away from them; and shall make known to all kindreds, tongues, and people, that the Lamb of God is the Son of the Eternal Father, and the Savior of the world; and that all men must come unto him, or they cannot be saved.

And they must come according to the words which shall be established by the mouth of the Lamb; and the words of the Lamb shall be made known in the records of thy seed, as well as in the records of the twelve apostles of the Lamb; wherefore they both shall be established in one; for there is one God and one Shepherd over all the earth.

And the time cometh that he shall manifest himself unto all nations, both unto the Jews and also unto the Gentiles; and after he has manifested himself unto the Jews and also unto the Gentiles, then he shall manifest himself unto the Gentiles and also unto the Jews, and the last shall be first, and the first shall be last.

(Book of Mormon | 1 Nephi 13:35 - 42)


Nonetheless, I have also diligently enquired of the LORD to confirm my suspicions, for I have seen certain evidence that I can almost bear witness of its truthfulness, that it was after his resurrection, and not before as other people believe, that Jesus Christ also visited the far east countries or parched lands bordering the Himalayas, the Tibet and northern India and excised his glorious ministry among them as he did in Jerusalem and as he did here in Zion among my fathers.


Therefore, because we have a Bible, a Book of Mormon, a doctrine and covenants we cannot shut the mouth of GOF and erroneously suppose that there are no other ancient records already written that testify that Jesus is the Christ. To say that the words of GOD have end is foolishness, for the LORD has spoken it.  Here is what the LORD said concerning other records that will soon spring forth from the earth to bear farther witness that Jesus Christ is the GOD of all the earth.

And because my words shall hiss forth—many of the Gentiles shall say: A Bible!  A Bible!  We have got a Bible, and there cannot be any more Bible.

But thus saith the Lord God: O fools, they shall have a Bible; and it shall proceed forth from the Jews, mine ancient covenant people.  And what thank they the Jews for the Bible which they receive from them?  Yea, what do the Gentiles mean?  Do they remember the travails, and the labors, and the pains of the Jews, and their diligence unto me, in bringing forth salvation unto the Gentiles?

O ye Gentiles, have ye remembered the Jews, mine ancient covenant people?  Nay; but ye have cursed them, and have hated them, and have not sought to recover them.  But behold, I will return all these things upon your own heads; for I the Lord have not forgotten my people.

Thou fool, that shall say: A Bible, we have got a Bible, and we need no more Bible.  Have ye obtained a Bible save it were by the Jews?

Know ye not that there are more nations than one?  Know ye not that I, the Lord your God, have created all men, and that I remember those who are upon the isles of the sea; and that I rule in the heavens above and in the earth beneath; and I bring forth my word unto the children of men, yea, even upon all the nations of the earth?

Wherefore murmur ye, because that ye shall receive more of my word?  Know ye not that the testimony of two nations is a witness unto you that I am God, that I remember one nation like unto another?  Wherefore, I speak the same words unto one nation like unto another.  And when the two nations shall run together the testimony of the two nations shall run together also.

And I do this that I may prove unto many that I am the same yesterday, today, and forever; and that I speak forth my words according to mine own pleasure.  And because that I have spoken one word ye need not suppose that I cannot speak another; for my work is not yet finished; neither shall it be until the end of man, neither from that time henceforth and forever.

Wherefore, because that ye have a Bible ye need not suppose that it contains all my words; neither need ye suppose that I have not caused more to be written.

For I command all men, both in the east and in the west, and in the north, and in the south, and in the islands of the sea, that they shall write the words which I speak unto them; for out of the books which shall be written I will judge the world, every man according to their works, according to that which is written.

For behold, I shall speak unto the Jews and they shall write it; and I shall also speak unto the Nephites and they shall write it; and I shall also speak unto the other tribes of the house of Israel, which I have led away, and they shall write it; and I shall also speak unto all nations of the earth and they shall write it.
And it shall come to pass that the Jews shall have the words of the Nephites, and the Nephites shall have the words of the Jews; and the Nephites and the Jews shall have the words of the lost tribes of Israel; and the lost tribes of Israel shall have the words of the Nephites and the Jews. And it shall come to pass that my people, which are of the house of Israel, shall be gathered home unto the lands of their possessions; and my word also shall be gathered in one.  And I will show unto them that fight against my word and against my people, who are of the house of Israel, that I am God, and that I covenanted with Abraham that I would remember his seed forever.

(Book of Mormon | 2 Nephi 29:3 - 14)

Now, by the above and below linked pictures of the Himalayan tanghkas, whether they are ancient and authentic or latent fabrications, I can even presume just by looking at these pictures what are the very words that the LORD is saying to these peoples. They are written and the picture only reflects what took place. And when those records spring forth if they have not already and are only hidden, then you will know that God gave me power to whisper concerning them as one that whispers from the dust or speaks in behalf of the dead.


For the LORD had three very particular disciples among my fathers to the similitude of Peter, James and John who received power to over death to overcome pain, temptation and death; or were changed in their bodies so that they can go everywhere and preach the gospel of Jesus Christ.  And they are not known by name but only as the three Nephites.  And I have no doubt in my heart, but what I have seen and heard that during their ministry in those days, that they prepared the way before the LORD and where they went the LORD went. And they were and are among the Jews and the Jews shall not know them. And that they would minister in the midst of the gentiles and the gentiles would not know them. And that they would also minister unto the lord tribes of Israel; and also among all kindred, tongues and peoples, and perhaps they also would or will not know them. The prophet Mormon, the main historian who compiled the book of Mormon, spoke about these particular things which I am writing saying:


And now I, Mormon, make an end of speaking concerning these things for a time.

Behold, I was about to write the names of those who were never to taste of death, but the Lord forbade; therefore I write them not, for they are hid from the world. But behold, I have seen them, and they have ministered unto me. And behold they will be among the Gentiles, and the Gentiles shall know them not. They will also be among the Jews, and the Jews shall know them not. And it shall come to pass, when the Lord seeth fit in his wisdom that they shall minister unto all the scattered tribes of Israel, and unto all nations, kindreds, tongues and people, and shall bring out of them unto Jesus many souls, that their desire may be fulfilled, and also because of the convincing power of God which is in them.

And they are as the angels of God, and if they shall pray unto the Father in the name of Jesus they can show themselves unto whatsoever man it seemeth them good.

Therefore, great and marvelous works shall be wrought by them, before the great and coming day when all people must surely stand before the judgment–seat of Christ;

Yea even among the Gentiles shall there be a great and marvelous work wrought by them, before that judgment day.

(Book of Mormon | 3 Nephi 28:24 - 32)

And If I am granted power and license to comfort you and lift up my voice and publish it, you and I will see eye to eye when the LORD shall make his arm bare in the eyes of all nations and bring again Zion and the redemption of Jerusalem.  And when this happens, all the earth shall see the salvation of our GOD. Therefore, break forth into joy, sing together, ye waste places of Jerusalem, for the LORD has comforted his people; and he has redeemed Jerusalem. The LORD has made bare his arm in the eyes of all nations and all the ends of the earth shall see the salvation of the LORD. For of this good news it is also written:

Thy watchmen shall lift up the voice; with the voice together shall they sing: for they shall see eye to eye, when the LORD shall bring again Zion. Break forth into joy, sing together, ye waste places of Jerusalem: for the LORD hath comforted his people, he hath redeemed Jerusalem. The LORD hath made bare his holy arm in the eyes of all the nations; and all the ends of the earth shall see the salvation of our God.

(Old Testament | Isaiah 52:8 - 10)

Yea, Lord, thy watchmen shall lift up their voice; with the voice together shall they sing; for they shall see eye to eye, when the Lord shall bring again Zion. Break forth into joy, sing together, ye waste places of Jerusalem; for the Lord hath comforted his people, he hath redeemed Jerusalem. The Lord hath made bare his holy arm in the eyes of all the nations; and all the ends of the earth shall see the salvation of our God.

(Book of Mormon | Mosiah 15:29 - 31)

Now if you want to see these things eye to eye as I have seen them and have desires to rejoice ad I am now rejoicing, apply you ear and listen, for pending we exercise sufficient faith in GOD, greater things than these that we have heard and seen are bout to be made manifest in the eyes of the whole world. For the LORD is already beginning to making bare his holy arm in the eyes of all nations speaking to you his own words in which time and again saying:

A GREAT and marvelous work is about to come forth unto the children of men.

Behold, I am God; give heed to my word, which is quick and powerful, sharper than a two-edged sword, to the dividing asunder of both joints and marrow; therefore give heed unto my word.

Behold, the field is white already to harvest; therefore, whoso desireth to reap let him thrust in his sickle with his might, and reap while the day lasts, that he may treasure up for his soul everlasting salvation in the kingdom of God.

Yea, whosoever will thrust in his sickle and reap, the same is called of God.

Therefore, if you will ask of me you shall receive; if you will knock it shall be opened unto you. Seek to bring forth and establish my Zion.  Keep my commandments in all things.

And, if you keep my commandments and endure to the end you shall have eternal life, which gift is the greatest of all the gifts of God.

And it shall come to pass, that if you shall ask the Father in my name, in faith believing, you shall receive the Holy Ghost, which giveth utterance, that you may stand as a witness of the things of which you shall both hear and see, and also that you may declare repentance unto this generation.

Behold, I am Jesus Christ, the Son of the living God, who created the heavens and the earth, a light which cannot be hid in darkness; Wherefore, I must bring forth the fulness of my gospel from the Gentiles unto the house of Israel.

And behold, thou art David, and thou art called to assist; which thing if ye do, and are faithful, ye shall be blessed both spiritually and temporally, and great shall be your reward.  Amen.

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 14:1 - 11)


Therefore being obedient unto the calling and election of the LORD by the power of his spirit I utter these words saying:

Hearken and Lo, this is David. This is voice as of one sent down from high who is mighty and powerful, whose voice is unto all men and whose goings are unto the ends of the earth Saying:

Repent, ye Repent ye, for the kingdom of heaven in now at hand. Repent ye, repent ye and make the path of the LORD straight. For the ax is laid at the foot of every three; and every three that does not bring forth good fruit meet unto repentance will be hewn down and cast into the fire form whence no traveler returns.  

I TESTIFY IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST THAT THESE ARE THE WORDS OF MY GOD AND YOUR GOD.

And this is my errand for this Day. And as always I declare these things humbly and meek before GOD with a single eye for his honor and glory; and I do it as one having authority in the name of his only begotten son, even Jesus Christ Amen.

Attentively yours from un unworhty Servant in the hads of Christ, amen.

Scribe


Miguel Angel Tinoco Rodriguez TL



1 comment:

  1. THE TESTIMONY OF THREE WITNESSES

    BE IT KNOWN unto all nations, kindreds, tongues, and people, unto whom this work shall come: That we, through the grace of God the Father, and our Lord Jesus Christ, have seen the plates which contain this record, which is a record of the people of Nephi, and also of the Lamanites, their brethren, and also of the people of Jared, who came from the tower of which hath been spoken. And we also know that they have been translated by the gift and power of God, for his voice hath declared it unto us; wherefore we know of a surety that the work is true. And we also testify that we have seen the engravings which are upon the plates; and they have been shown unto us by the power of God, and not of man. And we declare with words of soberness, that an angel of God came down from heaven, and he brought and laid before our eyes, that we beheld and saw the plates, and the engravings thereon; and we know that it is by the grace of God the Father, and our Lord Jesus Christ, that we beheld and bear record that these things are true. And it is marvelous in our eyes. Nevertheless, the voice of the Lord commanded us that we should bear record of it; wherefore, to be obedient unto the commandments of God, we bear testimony of these things. And we know that if we are faithful in Christ, we shall rid our garments of the blood of all men, and be found spotless before the judgment–seat of Christ, and shall dwell with him eternally in the heavens. And the honor be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Ghost, which is one God. Amen.

    OLIVER COWDERY
    DAVID WHITMER
    MARTIN HARRIS

    (Book of Mormon | Preface 3 Witnesses:Heading - 1)

    ReplyDelete