Monday, July 8, 2013

And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh


Zion and Jerusalem, July 8, 2013


And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:

(Old Testament | Joel 2:28)


A few days ago, I dreamed a dream, yea a dream in which I was in the banks of  the sea, but my mind was so absort in other things or in the cares of my brethren and sisters that I did not beheld the breath, depth and conditions of the waters thereof. 


In this dream, as I was in the banks of the river, sea or lake, I lifted my eyes and saw my little sister, Claudia Nohelia as if she was standing upon the waters at some distance not too far away from the banks from where I was standing.  Dressed was she of a deep emerald colored maid type of uniform with a white apron. When I saw her I thought that she worked as a maid in a restaurant or a hotel of some sort.    She was as if she did not know where to go all alone and watching or looking down upon the waters.  To me, as I thought them, it all appeared like if we were in a water park on the sides of a swimming pool of calm waters.  I sensed no danger whatsoever in the area.  And knowing how to swim, after I saw my sister, I wanted to approach her to talk to her and I suddenly and without thinking dived into the waters to swim towards her.  And as soon as I did, of a sudden, even in the twinkling of an eye, I was in the deep ocean that appeared like a great and vast gulf and the waves of the sea were strong carried me far away or deep into the distance  that I had no chance or was hopeless to swim back to shore from where I had jumped. 


I sensed that the waters were carrying me to the center of the gulf where there was a sensation of a circular motion or deep sea whirlpool.  I felt or saw with certainty that my death was imminent.  However, I felt no fear of death other than a little uncertainty or merely a heightened sense of things for I knew not where I would land or sink.  Knowing my potential fate I accepted it and got myself very comfortable fro a long ride upon the waters to embrace death by floating belly up looking up towards the sky. And when I saw the expansion of heaven and the light of the sun breaking thru the clouds I felt like praising God and begun to sing the song of redeeming love; saying or singing in my own language, Oh, Lord My GOD, How great art thou and so forth. And then as I was floating belly up in deep sea, I heard other male voices accompanying me as I was singing but I did not know where they were or could not see them. They were singing the same song. I thought that the voices came from heaven. And suddenly after that, I heard the voice of my Heavenly Father calling me by name in a kind of alarming fashion saying or calling me as to wake up as if I were in imminent danger. And the fatherly voice said the very words: ‘Miguel, my son.” And when I heard him speak, I extended my open arms to heaven high above my head and said:  Papa.  I also heard my own voice and it sounded as that of a young man or even a child.  I do not remember seeing myself fall into de abyss or being swallowed by the sea whirlpool nor having seen it. 

But at that moment all went blank and I immediately found myself in another place, even a bright Island or the sea coast or desert.  It was sunny and beautiful and the sand was all white.  And when I lifted my eyes to see, I saw the LORD Jesus Christ as he is and I also saw one of his apostles. They were dressed in white robes in a searching mode. They were looking thru the sand for me and found my boots and my robe under shallow sands.    The boots were made of lamb skin and my robe of pure linen with blue stripes like those that the Jewish priests wear when they pray.  These items were covered in sand and the robe was folded neatly.  The LORD was inspecting my boots and saw that the heels thereof were very worn out.  I though that I must have walked a lot in my journey.  I felt like I was a spirit and I do not know if the LORD perceived that I was behind him as he picked my boots and my robes from the sand.  And then having these thoughts, I woke up with melancholy tears in my eyes.  I do not know if I was crying because the dream ended or because I heard my heavenly father called me.  And every time I think of this incident and dream, my eyes gather and shed tears because I know that I have heard the voice of GOD calling me his son; and also that in more than one occasion I have communed and seen my Savior and redeemer.   And I also saw the LORD Jesus Christ looking for me in the sands or the sea shore.  

It has been a few days ever since that dream, it was Friday Evening to Saturday morning and I am trying to understand what happened to me. And searching the Holy Scriptures I found both the meaning and the essence thereof because it appears that I am not the only one that has had a similar dream or experience.  For these things are already written:


To God belongs the interpretation of dreams and to reveal hidden things and secrets. It is his responsibility.   I learned from the scriptures given by the foreknowledge of our GOD that gulf where I was floating in my dream was the gulf of endless woe and misery; and that I was being dragged by it and was consigned to a woeful destruction at one point in my existence.  But somehow I crossed it over and was delivered by the greatness, grace and mercy of the living GOD who spared me despite my nothingness and unprofitable journeys that I have undertaken in his service as a rogue preacher of righteousness.  And I cannot explain it all, but the scriptures can and they say all this concerning the gulf of endless woe and misery and other elements of my dream that I just discovered today.  


Yea, I know that I am nothing; as to my strength I am weak; therefore I will not boast of myself, but I will boast of my God, for in his strength I can do all things; yea, behold, many mighty miracles we have wrought in this land, for which we will praise his name forever.

Behold, how many thousands of our brethren has he loosed from the pains of hell; and they are brought to sing redeeming love, and this because of the power of his word which is in us, therefore have we not great reason to rejoice? Yea, we have reason to praise him forever, for he is the Most High God, and has loosed our brethren from the chains of hell. Yea, they were encircled about with everlasting darkness and destruction; but behold, he has brought them into his everlasting light, yea, into everlasting salvation; and they are encircled about with the matchless bounty of his love; yea, and we have been instruments in his hands of doing this great and marvelous work.

Therefore, let us glory, yea, we will glory in the Lord; yea, we will rejoice, for our joy is full; yea, we will praise our God forever.  Behold, who can glory too much in the Lord?  Yea, who can say too much of his great power, and of his mercy, and of his long-suffering towards the children of men?  Behold, I say unto you, I cannot say the smallest part which I feel. Who could have supposed that our God would have been so merciful as to have snatched us from our awful, sinful, and polluted state? Behold, we went forth even in wrath, with mighty threatenings to destroy his church. Oh then, why did he not consign us to an awful destruction, yea, why did he not let the sword of his justice fall upon us, and doom us to eternal despair?

Oh, my soul, almost as it were, fleeth at the thought.  Behold, he did not exercise his justice upon us, but in his great mercy hath brought us over that everlasting gulf of death and misery, even to the salvation of our souls.

And now behold, my brethren, what natural man is there that knoweth these things?  I say unto you, there is none that knoweth these things, save it be the penitent. Yea, he that repenteth and exerciseth faith, and bringeth forth good works, and prayeth continually without ceasing—unto such it is given to know the mysteries of God; yea, unto such it shall be given to reveal things which never have been revealed; yea, and it shall be given unto such to bring thousands of souls to repentance, even as it has been given unto us to bring these our brethren to repentance.

Now do ye remember, my brethren, that we said unto our brethren in the land of Zarahemla, we go up to the land of Nephi, to preach unto our brethren, the Lamanites, and they laughed us to scorn? For they said unto us: Do ye suppose that ye can bring the Lamanites to the knowledge of the truth?  Do ye suppose that ye can convince the Lamanites of the incorrectness of the traditions of their fathers, as stiffnecked a people as they are; whose hearts delight in the shedding of blood; whose days have been spent in the grossest iniquity; whose ways have been the ways of a transgressor from the beginning?  Now my brethren, ye remember that this was their language. And moreover they did say: Let us take up arms against them, that we destroy them and their iniquity out of the land, lest they overrun us and destroy us.

But behold, my beloved brethren, we came into the wilderness not with the intent to destroy our brethren, but with the intent that perhaps we might save some few of their souls.

Now when our hearts were depressed, and we were about to turn back, behold, the Lord comforted us, and said: Go amongst thy brethren, the Lamanites, and bear with patience thine afflictions, and I will give unto you success.

And now behold, we have come, and been forth amongst them; and we have been patient in our sufferings, and we have suffered every privation; yea, we have traveled from house to house, relying upon the mercies of the world—not upon the mercies of the world alone but upon the mercies of God. And we have entered into their houses and taught them, and we have taught them in their streets; yea, and we have taught them upon their hills; and we have also entered into their temples and their synagogues and taught them; and we have been cast out, and mocked, and spit upon, and smote upon our cheeks; and we have been stoned, and taken and bound with strong cords, and cast into prison; and through the power and wisdom of God we have been delivered again. And we have suffered all manner of afflictions, and all this, that perhaps we might be the means of saving some soul; and we supposed that our joy would be full if perhaps we could be the means of saving some.


Now behold, we can look forth and see the fruits of our labors; and are they few?  I say unto you, Nay, they are many; yea, and we can witness of their sincerity, because of their love towards their brethren and also towards us. For behold, they had rather sacrifice their lives than even to take the life of their enemy; and they have buried their weapons of war deep in the earth, because of their love towards their brethren.

And now behold I say unto you, has there been so great love in all the land?  Behold, I say unto you, Nay, there has not, even among the Nephites. For behold, they would take up arms against their brethren; they would not suffer themselves to be slain.  But behold how many of these have laid down their lives; and we know that they have gone to their God, because of their love and of their hatred to sin.

Now have we not reason to rejoice?  Yea, I say unto you, there never were men that had so great reason to rejoice as we, since the world began; yea, and my joy is carried away, even unto boasting in my God; for he has all power, all wisdom, and all understanding; he comprehendeth all things, and he is a merciful Being, even unto salvation, to those who will repent and believe on his name. Now if this is boasting, even so will I boast; for this is my life and my light, my joy and my salvation, and my redemption from everlasting wo.  Yea, blessed is the name of my God, who has been mindful of this people, who are a branch of the tree of Israel, and has been lost from its body in a strange land; yea, I say, blessed be the name of my God, who has been mindful of us, wanderers in a strange land.


Now my brethren, we see that God is mindful of every people, whatsoever land they may be in; yea, he numbereth his people, and his bowels of mercy are over all the earth.  Now this is my joy, and my great thanksgiving; yea, and I will give thanks unto my God forever.  Amen.

(Book of Mormon | Alma 26:12 - 37)


And so great was the prosperity of the church, and so many the blessings which were poured out upon the people, that even the high priests and the teachers were themselves astonished beyond measure. And it came to pass that the work of the Lord did prosper unto the baptizing and uniting to the church of God, many souls, yea, even tens of thousands.

Thus we may see that the Lord is merciful unto all who will, in the sincerity of their hearts, call upon his holy name. Yea, thus we see that the gate of heaven is open unto all, even to those who will believe on the name of Jesus Christ, who is the Son of God.

Yea, we see that whosoever will may lay hold upon the word of God, which is quick and powerful, which shall divide asunder all the cunning and the snares and the wiles of the devil, and lead the man of Christ in a strait and narrow course across that everlasting gulf of misery which is prepared to engulf the wickedAnd land their souls, yea, their immortal souls, at the right hand of God in the kingdom of heaven, to sit down with Abraham, and Isaac, and with Jacob, and with all our holy fathers, to go no more out.

(Book of Mormon | Helaman 3:25 - 30)

And now, my sons, remember, remember that it is upon the rock of our Redeemer, who is Christ, the Son of God, that ye must build your foundation; that when the devil shall send forth his mighty winds, yea, his shafts in the whirlwind, yea, when all his hail and his mighty storm shall beat upon you, it shall have no power over you to drag you down to the gulf of misery and endless wo, because of the rock upon which ye are built, which is a sure foundation, a foundation whereon if men build they cannot fall.

And it came to pass that these were the words which Helaman taught to his sons; yea, he did teach them many things which are not written, and also many things which are written.

(Book of Mormon | Helaman 5:12 - 13)


I, Miguel,  solemnly testify that I know that Jesus Christ lives, I know that our heavenly father lives and that the Holy Ghost bears witness of them both and of the truth of all things. I, Miguel Angel know by the power of the Holy Ghost that the Book of Mormon is the word of GOD and that it compliments the bible which is also the word of GOD, that both books are witnesses that Jesus is the Christ and the Eternal father and the GOD of heaven and earth.  I Miguel Angel Tinoco know for a fact that the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints is the kingdom of GOD restored on earth for the last time since the beginning of the world.  That this kingdom is the stone rolling from a mountain that as it hastens it breaks in pieces all the other kingdoms of the world as Daniel saw in his vision of the latter times.  I Miguel Angel Tinoco Rodriquez, testify of the power and priesthood of GOD that we have the divine authority to preach the word of GOD to every creature and the tools to bring people to the very presence of GOD for better or for worst. And that the reason that all these things do exist is for the preparation of the way for the second coming of the LORD Jesus Christ in Glory. 


I know that obedience and sacrifice of all things produces the faith and the power unto life and salvation.  That those who believe with full purpose of heart in the son of God and his mediation and atoning sacrifice though dead shall live again and those that are alive in him will never die. I testify that without the saving ordinances of the Gospel for the living and for the dead, men are lost forever. I desire to extend an invitation to all souls alive or dead within my reach to consider these things,  to exercise faith in Christ unto repentance and to come to us and be baptized by immersion for the remission of sins by those in authority. And if you do these things with full purpose of heart, you will receive the gift of the Holy Ghost by the lying of hands and the baptism of fire and of the Holy Ghost thru obedience, thru sacrifice and thru endurance to the end in the fear and love of GOD.   Jesus Christ is the Jehovah of the OLD testament of the Bible, the Messiah of the New and the resurrected and glorified deity of the Book of Mormon and the doctrine and covenants respectively.   He is the same yesterday, today and forever as our Fathers, Abraham Isaac, Jacob, and the prophets and patriarch before and after them have testified as recorded in the book of the Pearl of Great price. These are our witnesses of Jesus Christ, and he left us the example ahead of us; for he is the way, the life and the light.  If we truly desire to be saved in his Celestial kingdom the works that he did we must also do from beginning to end and greater works if it is his will.  But nothing can be done without faith, repentance and Baptism in his name.  Baptism is the gate of the kingdom of GOD And there is no other name given under heaven by which salvation comes.  No one comes to the father except thru the son; and no one come to the Son of GOD except thru his word which is planted in our hearts by the power of the Holy Ghost which the father sends to all the obedient who believe whole heartedly in his son.  For the LOR requires the heart and a willing mind.  For behold, he has spoken it and it is he that speaks to us in these latter days, behold it is I, he says and he is calling all both Gentile and Jew and also the Jews and the Gentiles.


Behold, the Lord requireth the heart and a willing mind; and the willing and obedient shall eat the good of the land of Zion in these last days.

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 64:34)

Therefore my people shall know my name: therefore they shall know in that day that I am he that doth speak: behold, it is I.

(Old Testament | Isaiah 52:6)


For behold, I am the Father, I am the light, and the life, and the truth of the world.

Come unto me, O ye Gentiles, and I will show unto you the greater things, the knowledge which is hid up because of unbelief.

Come unto me, O ye house of Israel, and it shall be made manifest unto you how great things the Father hath laid up for you, from the foundation of the world; and it hath not come unto you, because of unbelief. Behold, when ye shall rend that veil of unbelief which doth cause you to remain in your awful state of wickedness, and hardness of heart, and blindness of mind, then shall the great and marvelous things which have been hid up from the foundation of the world from you—yea, when ye shall call upon the Father in my name, with a broken heart and a contrite spirit, then shall ye know that the Father hath remembered the covenant which he made unto your fathers, O house of Israel.

And then shall my revelations which I have caused to be written by my servant John be unfolded in the eyes of all the people.  Remember, when ye see these things, ye shall know that the time is at hand that they shall be made manifest in very deed.

Therefore, when ye shall receive this record ye may know that the work of the Father has commenced upon all the face of the land. Therefore, repent all ye ends of the earth, and come unto me, and believe in my gospel, and be baptized in my name; for he that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned; and signs shall follow them that believe in my name.

And blessed is he that is found faithful unto my name at the last day, for he shall be lifted up to dwell in the kingdom prepared for him from the foundation of the world.  And behold it is I that hath spoken it.  Amen.

(Book of Mormon | Ether 4:12 - 19)


The LORD came into the world to give us the word of GOD, his gospel and his doctrine, and he showed the father unto us. And we must follow his steps because if we desire a place in his presence we must strive to be like he is, for nothing impure can dwell in his presence. And by the water we keep the commandments, by blood we are purified or sanctified and by the spirit we are justified as if we had not sinned.  The LORD has spoken it, commanded and decreed it even from the beginning for of this it is written:

And the Lord God called upon men by the Holy Ghost everywhere and commanded them that they should repent; And as many as believed in the Son, and repented of their sins, should be saved; and as many as believed not and repented not, should be damned; and the words went forth out of the mouth of God in a firm decree; wherefore they must be fulfilled.

(Pearl of Great Price | Moses 5:14 - 15)

For by the water ye keep the commandment; by the Spirit ye are justified, and by the blood ye are sanctified;

(Pearl of Great Price | Moses 6:60)


Now this is the commandment:

Repent, all ye ends of the earth, and come unto me and be baptized in my name, that ye may be sanctified by the reception of the Holy Ghost, that ye may stand spotless before me at the last day. Verily, verily, I say unto you, this is my gospel; and ye know the things that ye must do in my church; for the works which ye have seen me do that shall ye also do; for that which ye have seen me do even that shall ye do; Therefore, if ye do these things blessed are ye, for ye shall be lifted up at the last day.

(Book of Mormon | 3 Nephi 27:20 - 22)


And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions: And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit. And I will shew wonders in the heavens and in the earth, blood, and fire, and pillars of smoke. The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and the terrible day of the LORD come. And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of the LORD shall be delivered: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as the LORD hath said, and in the remnant whom the LORD shall call.

(Old Testament | Joel 2:28 - 32)


And again, more blessed are they who shall believe in your words because that ye shall testify that ye have seen me, and that ye know that I am.  Yea, blessed are they who shall believe in your words, and come down into the depths of humility and be baptized, for they shall be visited with fire and with the Holy Ghost, and shall receive a remission of their sins.

(Book of Mormon | 3 Nephi 12:2)


Of the truthfulness of these things I testify with a single eye for the honor and Glory of my Father in Heaven, and I do it as one having authority and as one that speak from the dust of the earth, and I do it in the sacred name of the Son of GOD, even the LORD Jesus Christ, amen.


Attentively yours from an unworthy servant in the hands of Christ

Miguel Angel Tinoco Rodriguez



No comments:

Post a Comment