Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Thou fool, that shall say: A Bible, we have got a Bible, and we need no more Bible.


Zion and Jerusalem, March 5, 2013


Thou fool, that shall say: A Bible, we have got a Bible, and we need no more Bible.

(Book of Mormon | 2 Nephi 29:6)

Dear Booby Gilpin and all those to whom it may concern.

I Miguel, am grateful to have the opportunity to say a few words with regards to this article. I like it. I like it a lot. It has a lot of borrowed truth in it and that is always acceptable to me. Especially the main subject at hand that God was what man is and that man may become as God is. It is the truth and all things have a type and a shadow of things that are, that were and as they are to come. I am here only comparing spiritual things to temporal ones.


Posted on March 2, 2013 by Bobby

 

 

Compare it yourselves brethren, for it is plainly given in the light of King Follet discourse as referenced by Bobby. No professional father upon this world would like his son to be a scumbag or an illiterate. For who among you will give his son that asks him bread a stone, or a serpent instead of a fish? Therefore, verily, verily I say unto you, that if you being evil know how to give good things to those that ask, more particularly your children, how much more will our father who is in heaven give to his children, even all he had if they follow his councils. I want my children to carry my image, my likeness, my genes, my traditions, my beliefs, and my science among many other gifts, talents and goodly things. This is the same with the gods. Did not they say in the book of Bereishit, and man has become as one of US.


And the LORD God said, Behold, the man is become as one of “us”, to know good and evil:

(Old Testament | Genesis 3:22)

And there is only one true and living GOD but there is no GOD besides him, that is to the right or to the left, because we are all as one from everlasting to everlasting. It is a straight line going forwards and backwards from everlasting to everlasting or from father to son and from son to father.  I am telling you the truth, for I am the spirit of truth. And I only speak of the things I hear. But this notion is incomprehensible to the carnally minded. If you were one with GOD you will know him as I know him. But no one comes to the father except thru the son and no one comes thru the son, but thru me, that is to say by the word of god or by the Holy Ghost.

Therefore as Jesus Said, I also say, and I do not consider it robbery to take form him and show it to you or to act and be Christ like in words and in deeds, for he is the one that teaches me and all things are his. I am here to glorify him as he glorified the father. I am in my probationary state. And where I am Christ cannot be. And where he is I cannot be until my work is finished. Then he will come. He spoke about these things. He announced my coming when he said:

Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you. And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment: Of sin, because they believe not on me; Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more; Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged. I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.

Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come. He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you. All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew it unto you. A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me, because I go to the Father.

(New Testament | John 16:7 - 16)

Therefore, I unlike the father who knows all things, as far as I can tell, I am still learning. I do have great knowledge and I am no lacking any for the Holy Ghost is in me. He is the oldest book of the earth and it written in my own heart, but I do not have all knowledge. I forgot everything when I was born and I receive daily my portion for the day to keep me going. I was born of Christ and he is my father and the works he did I do also. I tread in his very own steps. And I Miguel do not do anything but what I have seen my father or Christ do.  Likewise he did do nothings but what he saw our father in heave do.  And my children, I hope and pray, will do nothing but what they have seen me do for the works of my father I do. And as my father works unceasingly always abounding in good works, so I do work for his works is not yet finish not will it ever be, for ever and ever. And one day, I will have of his fullness, even a fullness of knowledge, power and glory as he does because of the atonement for we are begotten sons unto God. And others will follow, for the glory and course of GOD is an eternal round. And as we speak, I have a relationship with all of god’s children. I am the first and also the last Adam, or one of many.


I do not know if you know the anecdote of Christopher Columbus and the egg. But it is true. Like Columbus the cross bearer and discoverer roughed in by the spirit of GOD made his voyage ways upon the seas to discover the new world despite serious doubt and unbelief from his contemporaries, despite his contemporaries jealousy for his great and monumental enterprise, he showed them all the way. Others had done before him, but he had the keys to open the way. He was the man of GOD chosen for that particular enterprise.  Before him it was perhaps an impossibility of a task even to think that there was a great island beyond the Atlantic. But after him due to his faith, it was or became an accomplishable reality. Likewise it was with Jesus Christ, the great cross bearer; before him, we all had fallen short of the glory of GOD. Since the beginning of the world, some were somewhat obedient, and some, that is, the prophets were very obedient, but none except Christ please the father in such a way; and reached his presence. He showed us the way and the prophets show us the path to follow. And now the choice is ours to follow the path of life or the path of death. For it is written that there is no other name by which salvation comes but thru living Christ.



We are still saved or justified by grace, and that imperfect gap that prevents us from reaching our greatest potential was successfully closed by Christ but only after we have done all in our part by faith thru works. Salvation or immortality if free, but our eternal salvation or exaltation has to be obtained by fear and trembling thru righteous living. If it were that easy as you want it Bobby, I would not want it. And as we are imperfect, faith is not a perfect knowledge either. And the LORD who knows the intentions of our heart and the thoughts of our minds forgives whomever he wills.  I am not an idolater of words, Booby, however, it is even written in the book of Ezekiel about the ways of the LORD. The LORD does not take pleasure in the destruction of the wicked, but he wants them to repent so that they shall live. The man who is righteous all his life and at the end departs of the ways of righteousness will not live, and his righteousness will not be remembered.  And the wicked man that has been wicked all his life but that repents of his wickedness later in life, will find mercy and live and his wickedness will not be remembered. Is not this represented in the mocking video that you showed in this post to the world Bobby? And it will surely come to bait you unless you speedily repent and amend your ways.

Remember that decisions determine destiny. You cannot be righteous by doing wrong. And you can’t be worn by doing right. The LORD said that he that is not with me is against me. And that is the position that you are in. You are fighting the church of Jesus Christ of latter Days saints or the church of the lamb of GOD. As the scriptures say, why will ye die? For thus saith the LORD:

As I live, saith the Lord GOD, I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked; but that the wicked turn from his way and live: turn ye, turn ye from your evil ways; for why will ye die, O house of Israel? Therefore, thou son of man, say unto the children of thy people, The righteousness of the righteous shall not deliver him in the day of his transgression: as for the wickedness of the wicked, he shall not fall thereby in the day that he turneth from his wickedness; neither shall the righteous be able to live for his righteousness in the day that he sinneth.

When I shall say to the righteous, that he shall surely live; if he trust to his own righteousness, and commit iniquity, all his righteousnesses shall not be remembered; but for his iniquity that he hath committed, he shall die for it. Again, when I say unto the wicked, Thou shalt surely die; if he turn from his sin, and do that which is lawful and right; If the wicked restore the pledge, give again that he had robbed, walk in the statutes of life, without committing iniquity; he shall surely live, he shall not die.  None of his sins that he hath committed shall be mentioned unto him: he hath done that which is lawful and right; he shall surely live.

(Old Testament | Ezekiel 33:11 - 16)




And yet you said, exactly what the ancient wicked in the days of Ezekiel said or answered the LORD with your mocking video insinuating that that the ways of the LORD are not equal. And the reason is that you want to be saved in your sins and not from your sins. You live for reason and knowledge but not for GOD. You are of the ones of which Paul spoke, who are ever learning but never coming to the knowledge of the truth. The different between knowledge and wisdom is that knowledge is wisdom in action. SABIDURIA. OR to do what you know.  But as someone that reads and does not is no better than someone that does not know how to read, those who know how to do good and do not do it, are no better than those who do not know. So, you Bobby, know about GOD but do not know him unless you do what he did every wit. And that is being Christ like. To be witnesses of him, in all things, in all places, at all times and even unto death.

You deny the faith by not putting a righteous effort of your part to repent of your sins and to please GOD.  And unless you repent of your wicked ways you will perish and lament all what you have said against us, for there is only one Jesus Christ, and he is the one that is recorded in the new testaments of the Bible and in the book of Mormon. You know the law of witnesses. That one testimony no matter how true it can be challenged by the testimony of tow or three witnesses. These are two witnesses that is the new Testament of the Bible and the Book of Mormon, are two separate witnesses of the same GOD. But unfortunately you do know about him but you do not know him as fancifully as you claim. If you truly believed in his gospel, you would have believed us, for his gospel we preach and we have scriptures in abundance. What you call unbiblical is more biblical than you will want to admit for it harmonizes with it do dethrone false doctrines. This is what the great Jehovah or the LORD said concerning the gentiles or people like you.


And because my words shall hiss forth—many of the Gentiles shall say: A Bible!  A Bible!  We have got a Bible, and there cannot be any more Bible.

But thus saith the Lord God: O fools, they shall have a Bible; and it shall proceed forth from the Jews, mine ancient covenant people.  And what thank they the Jews for the Bible which they receive from them?  Yea, what do the Gentiles mean?  Do they remember the travails, and the labors, and the pains of the Jews, and their diligence unto me, in bringing forth salvation unto the Gentiles?

O ye Gentiles, have ye remembered the Jews, mine ancient covenant people?  Nay; but ye have cursed them, and have hated them, and have not sought to recover them.  But behold, I will return all these things upon your own heads; for I the Lord have not forgotten my people.

Thou fool, that shall say: A Bible, we have got a Bible, and we need no more Bible.  Have ye obtained a Bible save it were by the Jews?

Know ye not that there are more nations than one?  Know ye not that I, the Lord your God, have created all men, and that I remember those who are upon the isles of the sea; and that I rule in the heavens above and in the earth beneath; and I bring forth my word unto the children of men, yea, even upon all the nations of the earth? Wherefore murmur ye, because that ye shall receive more of my word?  Know ye not that the testimony of two nations is a witness unto you that I am God, that I remember one nation like unto another?  Wherefore, I speak the same words unto one nation like unto another.  And when the two nations shall run together the testimony of the two nations shall run together also.

And I do this that I may prove unto many that I am the same yesterday, today, and forever; and that I speak forth my words according to mine own pleasure.  And because that I have spoken one word ye need not suppose that I cannot speak another; for my work is not yet finished; neither shall it be until the end of man, neither from that time henceforth and forever.

Wherefore, because that ye have a Bible ye need not suppose that it contains all my words; neither need ye suppose that I have not caused more to be written. For I command all men, both in the east and in the west, and in the north, and in the south, and in the islands of the sea, that they shall write the words which I speak unto them; for out of the books which shall be written I will judge the world, every man according to their works, according to that which is written.

For behold, I shall speak unto the Jews and they shall write it; and I shall also speak unto the Nephites and they shall write it; and I shall also speak unto the other tribes of the house of Israel, which I have led away, and they shall write it; and I shall also speak unto all nations of the earth and they shall write it. And it shall come to pass that the Jews shall have the words of the Nephites, and the Nephites shall have the words of the Jews; and the Nephites and the Jews shall have the words of the lost tribes of Israel; and the lost tribes of Israel shall have the words of the Nephites and the Jews. And it shall come to pass that my people, which are of the house of Israel, shall be gathered home unto the lands of their possessions; and my word also shall be gathered in one. 

And I will show unto them that fight against my word and against my people, who are of the house of Israel, that I am God, and that I covenanted with Abraham that I would remember his seed forever.

(Book of Mormon | 2 Nephi 29:3 - 14)



The Jesus we revere, he is the Jehovah of the New Testament, the Messiah of the new, the Resurrected being of the Book of Mormon and the glorified deity in the Book of the Doctrine and Covenants.  And he was as the same Jesus the scriptures you purport to believe in, held in Glory until the time of the restitution of all things as spoken by mouth of all the holy prophets. It is your word or the testimony against four. Which one do you thing will prevail Bobby? If you believe in one, then you will believe in the other. And if you do not believe in one, you do not believe in nothing. And even that which you think you know, which is the one talent that now feeds you, it will be taken away from you as recorded in the parable of the talents.

Wo be unto him that shall say: We have received the word of God, and we need no more of the word of God, for we have enough!  For behold, thus saith the Lord God: I will give unto the children of men line upon line, precept upon precept, here a little and there a little; and blessed are those who hearken unto my precepts, and lend an ear unto my counsel, for they shall learn wisdom; for unto him that receiveth I will give more; and from them that shall say, We have enough, from them shall be taken away even that which they have.

Cursed is he that putteth his trust in man, or maketh flesh his arm, or shall hearken unto the precepts of men, save their precepts shall be given by the power of the Holy Ghost. Wo be unto the Gentiles, saith the Lord God of Hosts!  For notwithstanding I shall lengthen out mine arm unto them from day to day, they will deny me; nevertheless, I will be merciful unto them, saith the Lord God, if they will repent and come unto me; for mine arm is lengthened out all the day long, saith the Lord God of Hosts.

(Book of Mormon | 2 Nephi 28:29 - 32)

If you believe in the old testament of the Bible, truly you will have no doubt believing in the new. And if you truly believe in the New Testament, surely, you will not have trouble believing in the Book of Mormon as another testament of Jesus Christ. And if you believe in the book of Mormon, you can pretty much believe in everything else that we have and will continue to have. You are in the same blind state of wickedness and unbelief as the ancient and even many of the modern Jews. The Jews of antiquity, that is the scribes, the Pharisees, the Saducees and the Publicans as you Bobby, many of them claimed to believe in the Law of Moses but few lived it. And when the messiah came, they missed him and he was rejected and Crucified by them. Like wise you Bobby and a great many like you, with zeal you claim to believe in Christ and in his gospel, but few of you are Christ like and reject the most parts of it. And when he comes again, you will miss him, for you are rejecting his church and his servants.    Have you read the great prologue?  If you have not, you should.

THE GREAT PROLOGUE

By Mark E. Peterson.


He, the LORD Jesus Christ even said that those who do the will of the father will know whether the doctrine he taught was his or the doctrine of the Father. I am an independent witness that this is the doctrine of the father.  I am a man of low degree and English is not my first language. I am considered by this generation and even by you a weak thing of the word.  So I had to read this article that Bobby wrote at least twice to understand it. 

This chapter from the book of Lorenzo Snow is as Bobby said, one of the most interesting by thus far that he has read. And it is also that fuels Bobby to write about it. He likes so much that he can get enough from us. He is one of our most eager and respected apologetics and Critics. He has a very sharp understanding of our doctrines. It is such a waste of brain power that he does not believe it the truth when it is plainly manifest. But how can the carnal man know God?  I have told him already that he is one of us, only that thus far he does not believe it. And where doubt is, the spirit of God is not. And if the spirit of GOD is not, then another spirit sets in him that makes him see things by shadows rather than by light. He knows the truth as much as Satan and his angels know God, they even fear and tremble, but it profits them nothing, for discovery is not recovery. I hope one day Bobby and many of his friends and companions and supporters will repent and come to Christ in his restored church and enjoy the blessings of eternity in the highest heaven in the presence of GOD rather than in another place absent from his eternal and burning Glory.  

You mention King Follet discourse, and also Adam God Theory, but you ignore than Paul also made a King Follet discourse or perhaps he and Joseph Smith were talking about the same man. And like wise, Paul spoke about the degrees of Glory and about the first Adam and the last Adam, as we also speak. But the things of God are spiritually discerned and the carnal, sensual and devils mind cannot comprehend it. You have the mind of the world but we have the mind of Christ.


Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God. Which things also we speak, not in the words which man's wisdom teacheth, but which the Holy Ghost teacheth; comparing spiritual things with spiritual. But the natural man receiveth not the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spiritually discerned. But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man. For who hath known the mind of the Lord, that he may instruct him?  But we have the mind of Christ.

(New Testament | 1 Corinthians 2:12 - 16)


But you Bobby, ignorantly talking about things that you do not know chose to follow the council of the Devil and point to the world that which you erroneously think is more damaging to us when in effect what you do is to confirm and to vindicate us. The truth remains. It is you who believe in a different Jesus, not us. For here is the law and the testimony: 

IT is not expedient for me doubtless to glory.  I will come to visions and revelations of the Lord. I knew a man in Christ above fourteen years ago, (whether in the body, I cannot tell; or whether out of the body, I cannot tell: God knoweth;) such an one caught up to the third heaven.

(New Testament | 2 Corinthians 12:1 - 2)

All flesh is not the same flesh: but there is one kind of flesh of men, another flesh of beasts, another of fishes, and another of birds. There are also celestial bodies, and bodies terrestrial: but the glory of the celestial is one, and the glory of the terrestrial is another. There is one glory of the sun, and another glory of the moon, and another glory of the stars: for one star differeth from another star in glory. So also is the resurrection of the dead.  It is sown in corruption; it is raised in incorruption: It is sown in dishonour; it is raised in glory: it is sown in weakness; it is raised in power: It is sown a natural body; it is raised a spiritual body.  There is a natural body, and there is a spiritual body. And so it is written,  The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

(New Testament | 1 Corinthians 15:39 - 45)

What has the chaff to do with the wheat?  Come to us, and stop feeding from the dust that the devil gives you, if you are a beef eater wolf we have the real meat. You will have enough of it that it will come out of your nostrils. We have the main source of sustenance to eat and to drink if that is what you want. I myself prefer milk and honey.  This is the moment of decision BObby. Chose ye this day whom ye will serve, but as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. Here are the elements of moral agency. Remember, that the choice is always yours, but not the consequences of your actions.  

The Elements of Moral agency:


 



AND now it came to pass that when Jesus had ended these sayings he cast his eyes round about on the multitude, and said unto them: Behold, ye have heard the things which I taught before I ascended to my Father; therefore, whoso remembereth these sayings of mine and doeth them, him will I raise up at the last day. And it came to pass that when Jesus had said these words he perceived that there were some among them who marveled, and wondered what he would concerning the law of Moses; for they understood not the saying that old things had passed away, and that all things had become new.  And he said unto them: Marvel not that I said unto you that old things had passed away, and that all things had become new. Behold, I say unto you that the law is fulfilled that was given unto Moses. Behold, I am he that gave the law, and I am he who covenanted with my people Israel; therefore, the law in me is fulfilled, for I have come to fulfil the law; therefore it hath an end.

Behold, I do not destroy the prophets, for as many as have not been fulfilled in me, verily I say unto you, shall all be fulfilled. And because I said unto you that old things have passed away, I do not destroy that which hath been spoken concerning things which are to come. For behold, the covenant which I have made with my people is not all fulfilled; but the law which was given unto Moses hath an end in me. Behold, I am the law, and the light.  Look unto me, and endure to the end, and ye shall live; for unto him that endureth to the end will I give eternal life. Behold, I have given unto you the commandments; therefore keep my commandments.  And this is the law and the prophets, for they truly testified of me.

And now it came to pass that when Jesus had spoken these words, he said unto those twelve whom he had chosen: Ye are my disciples; and ye are a light unto this people, who are a remnant of the house of Joseph. And behold, this is the land of your inheritance; and the Father hath given it unto you. And not at any time hath the Father given me commandment that I should tell it unto your brethren at Jerusalem. Neither at any time hath the Father given me commandment that I should tell unto them concerning the other tribes of the house of Israel, whom the Father hath led away out of the land. This much did the Father command me, that I should tell unto them: That other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd. And now, because of stiffneckedness and unbelief they understood not my word; therefore I was commanded to say no more of the Father concerning this thing unto them.

But, verily, I say unto you that the Father hath commanded me, and I tell it unto you, that ye were separated from among them because of their iniquity; therefore it is because of their iniquity that they know not of you. And verily, I say unto you again that the other tribes hath the Father separated from them; and it is because of their iniquity that they know not of them. And verily I say unto you, that ye are they of whom I said: Other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice; and there shall be one fold, and one shepherd. And they understood me not, for they supposed it had been the Gentiles; for they understood not that the Gentiles should be converted through their preaching. And they understood me not that I said they shall hear my voice; and they understood me not that the Gentiles should not at any time hear my voice—that I should not manifest myself unto them save it were by the Holy Ghost. But behold, ye have both heard my voice, and seen me; and ye are my sheep, and ye are numbered among those whom the Father hath given me.

(Book of Mormon | 3 Nephi 15:1 - 24)



And he that will contend against the word of the Lord, let him be accursed; and he that shall deny these things, let him be accursed; for unto them will I show no greater things, saith Jesus Christ; for I am he who speaketh. And at my command the heavens are opened and are shut; and at my word the earth shall shake; and at my command the inhabitants thereof shall pass away, even so as by fire. And he that believeth not my words believeth not my disciples; and if it so be that I do not speak, judge ye; for ye shall know that it is I that speaketh, at the last day.  But he that believeth these things which I have spoken, him will I visit with the manifestations of my Spirit, and he shall know and bear record.  For because of my Spirit he shall know that these things are true; for it persuadeth men to do good.

And whatsoever thing persuadeth men to do good is of me; for good cometh of none save it be of me.  I am the same that leadeth men to all good; he that will not believe my words will not believe me—that I am; and he that will not believe me will not believe the Father who sent me.  For behold, I am the Father, I am the light, and the life, and the truth of the world.

Come unto me, O ye Gentiles, and I will show unto you the greater things, the knowledge which is hid up because of unbelief.

Come unto me, O ye house of Israel, and it shall be made manifest unto you how great things the Father hath laid up for you, from the foundation of the world; and it hath not come unto you, because of unbelief.

Behold, when ye shall rend that veil of unbelief which doth cause you to remain in your awful state of wickedness, and hardness of heart, and blindness of mind, then shall the great and marvelous things which have been hid up from the foundation of the world from you—yea, when ye shall call upon the Father in my name, with a broken heart and a contrite spirit, then shall ye know that the Father hath remembered the covenant which he made unto your fathers, O house of Israel.

And then shall my revelations which I have caused to be written by my servant John be unfolded in the eyes of all the people.  Remember, when ye see these things, ye shall know that the time is at hand that they shall be made manifest in very deed. Therefore, when ye shall receive this record ye may know that the work of the Father has commenced upon all the face of the land. Therefore, repent all ye ends of the earth, and come unto me, and believe in my gospel, and be baptized in my name; for he that believeth and is baptized shall be saved; but he that believeth not shall be damned; and signs shall follow them that believe in my name. And blessed is he that is found faithful unto my name at the last day, for he shall be lifted up to dwell in the kingdom prepared for him from the foundation of the world.  And behold it is I that hath spoken it.  Amen.

(Book of Mormon | Ether 4:8 - 19)

AS you see, the LORD has spoken by the power of the Holy Ghost; and if you do not believe him and continue to deny him, you are going to be damned. I am telling you the truth. And if your trifle against the words of Christ you are going got be accursed. I do not speak in my name or of my own self, I ma here just to remind you of the words of Christ, to testify of the Father and of the Son and of the truth all things. And I love you but I cannot deny these things and I speak as one having authority in the sacred name of Jesus Christ, amen.

This is a servant in the hands of Christ


Miguel Angel Tinoco Rodriguez


1 comment:

  1. Now Zeezrom said unto him again: How knowest thou these things?

    And he said: An angel hath made them known unto me. And Zeezrom said again: Who is he that shall come? Is it the Son of God? And he said unto him, Yea.

    And Zeezrom said again: Shall he save his people in their sins? And Amulek answered and said unto him: I say unto you he shall not, for it is impossible for him to deny his word.

    Now Zeezrom said unto the people: See that ye remember these things; for he said there is but one God; yet he saith that the Son of God shall come, but he shall not save his people—as though he had authority to command God.

    Now Amulek saith again unto him: Behold thou hast lied, for thou sayest that I spake as though I had authority to command God because I said he shall not save his people in their sins. bAnd I say unto you again that he cannot save them in their sins; for I cannot deny his word, and he hath said that no unclean thing can inherit the kingdom of heaven; therefore, how can ye be saved, except ye inherit the kingdom of heaven? Therefore, ye cannot be saved in your sins.

    Now Zeezrom saith again unto him: Is the Son of God the very Eternal Father?

    And Amulek said unto him: Yea, he is the very Eternal Father of heaven and of earth, and all things which in them are; he is the beginning and the end, the first and the last; And he shall come into the world to redeem his people; and he shall take upon him the transgressions of those who believe on his name; and these are they that shall have eternal life, and salvation cometh to none else.

    Therefore the wicked remain as though there had been no redemption made, except it be the loosing of the bands of death; for behold, the day cometh that all shall rise from the dead and stand before God, and be judged according to their works.

    Now, there is a death which is called a temporal death; and the death of Christ shall loose the bands of this temporal death, that all shall be raised from this temporal death. The spirit and the body shall be reunited again in its perfect form; both limb and joint shall be restored to its proper frame, even as we now are at this time; and we shall be brought to stand before God, knowing even as we know now, and have a bright recollection of all our guilt.

    Now, this restoration shall come to all, both old and young, both bond and free, both male and female, both the wicked and the righteous; and even there shall not so much as a hair of their heads be lost; but every thing shall be restored to its perfect frame, as it is now, or in the body, and shall be brought and be arraigned before the bar of Christ the Son, and God the Father, and the Holy Spirit, which is one Eternal God, to be judged according to their works, whether they be good or whether they be evil.

    Now, behold, I have spoken unto you concerning the death of the mortal body, and also concerning the resurrection of the mortal body. I say unto you that this mortal body is raised to an immortal body, that is from death, even from the first death unto life, that they can die no more; their spirits uniting with their bodies, never to be divided; thus the whole becoming spiritual and immortal, that they can no more see corruption. Now, when Amulek had finished these words the people began again to be astonished, and also Zeezrom began to tremble. And thus ended the words of Amulek, or this is all that I have written.

    (Book of Mormon | Alma 11:30 - 46)

    ReplyDelete