Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Zion and Jerusalem, April 6, 2013


Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

(New Testament | Matthew 11:28 - 30)

First of all, for those that know me not, my name is Miguel Angel Tinoco Rodriguez.  I am a prisoner of Jesus Christ, a lifer, or member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints; and therefore a preacher of righteousness or activist for true freedom and liberty. 

I and my brethren in the faith have been hated much, despised and rejected and calumniated since the beginning of time because we strike the grass root movements of our social problems by providing assertive counsel and advice that if attended should produce reasonable and assertive results. I cannot speak for others, but I practice what I preach to the best of my abilities; and when I act in hypocrisy I am speedily rebuked and disciplined, which I welcome gladly because the LORD only corrects those whom he loves.   

I know that in one form of another under heaven, until we come to a perfect knowledge of the truth and the unity of faith, we are all prisoners or servants of some sort or another in this our modern world and society.  As I said, I am a poor and a particular prisoner of Jesus Christ for righteousness sake. I have suffered much in my sinful past as a result of sin or disobedience without wages other than suffering and certain death in this world and a sorrowful contemplation of woe and misery in the world to come. But I repented and and now I suffer still, but it is for righteousness sake to learn much needed obedience as my fahters did and yet with the wages of peace, happiness and prosperity in this world and the firm hope of a glorious resurrection and eternal life in the world to come.

The LORD Jesus Christ is a righteous judge that hears the poor and does not despise his prisoners; and it is better to be or fall into his hands than in the vile hands of an enemy.  Ever since I renounced and begun to abhor sin and error and cleave unto every word that comes out of the mouth of GOD, I serve the LORD as a witness of him in all things, in all places, at all times and if needs be, even unto death.

For the LORD heareth the poor, and despiseth not his prisoners.

(Old Testament | Psalms 69:33)


There is nothing that concerns more to prisoners or captives in any capacity or incapacity than to obtain freedom and liberty from all life perils. And I have something to say concerning this very important issue to all the captives. And it is what many of you already know what Moses, the great legislator and the ancient Greek Solan said respectively concerning law. That if we do not live by the law, we shall die by the law and that without law there can be no freedom.


Generally speaking, we all live under heaven in a prison planet or in a great spacious building as a result of spiritual sin, vain traditionalism and wickedness entrenched in the stoutness of the cedars of Lebanon or in high places.  Most of us are proud or stout prisoners of sin by ignorance or by deliberately breaking or disobeying the commandments, statutes, judgments and the laws of GOD. And it is written that the end or wages of sin is death in this world and endless misery in the world to come. The fact that we are all mortal beings is a living an undeniable evidence of that fact. But all prisons that i konow of have a door and therefore a way out. And the way out is to faithfuly and trully adhere to the gosple of truth which is the gospel of Jesus Christ.


And in other aspects, many more are prisoners of our society and are imprisoned in a jails or behind prison bars and sleeping in iron beds in meager living conditions for breaking or disobeying the laws of the land, for to this end the laws do exist. For, without punishment exacted by law men would not fear for breaking the laws. Now if we are exacted a temporal or permanent injunction or sanction of law for breaking temporal laws, what would be the sanction for breaking solid eternal laws? This is why the LORD has sent apostles and prophets to warn and to teach us all by stressing strongly that decisions determine destiny. That we cannot be right by doing wrong and that we cannot be wrong by doing right.



Hospitals or even mental institutions are packed with individuals, mainly for breaking or disobeying the laws of health and the laws of nature. Not all judgments of God are given unto man, but please note and considere t
it carefully by bringint it to mind that there is a comprehensive view of what happens when we break the laws and commandments of God. For this please, please got to, and read for we have as a reference the book of Deuteronomy from chapter twenty seven and onward. There are the laws, statutes and judgements that God gave to his people in Oreb.


Because some of us are prisoners of time, of disease, of vice, of mischief or of ill will or false accusations, of wealth, of vanity and an of endless scheme of unsatisfying life pursuits that puts at away from our loved ones and from our kindred as if we were poisonous reptiles and are worked and heavy laden with these things, we must be yearning fro freedom.  And as a result many families are torn apart for breaking or abusing the laws of marriage among others. Therefore, as doctor Phil says in one of his commercials, we cannot change what we do not acknowledge. But we also know that discovery alone is not recovery; and that we must act upon what we know to change it or solve it; or continue revolving in the vicious cycle or the pit in which we have fallen and suffer the consequences of our actions until we regret and fall or perish to rise no more.

 

Fortunately for us all, there is a balm or restoring power beyond ours that can help us restore our freedom and life from all these stains and wounds.  And I am here to invite all who will to come and join the victory, for Jesus Christ, the only begotten son of the living GOD has overcome the world and also death. He has atoned for our sins and he has redeemed us all from the fall by overcoming the world and death and by his grace and mercy we are saved, but not without decisive action from our part. And he has shown unto us all that faith, repentance, obedience or faithfulness in all things, sacrifice and endurance to the end in his way, which is the way of righteousness, is the proper path of truth to life and to ultimate freedom and liberty. He is expecting us to take advantage of his great atoning and redeeming sacrifice if it is that we want to put the necessary effort and determination to be free and obtain liberty from death and eternal misery.  All starts with a desire to believe. And we are not required to run or to work more than our strength and means permits us. And if we exercise faith in him and are determined to obey him in all things to the best of our abilities, potential and capacity, he will come near unto us to engender us as his offspring and endow us with great power. This power will enable us in ALL THINGS to become true sons and true daughters unto GOD even as he is to overcome the world even as he did. For of this it is written:


Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

(New Testament | John 14:6)

Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in my word, then are ye my disciples indeed; And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

They answered him:

We be Abraham's seed, and were never in bondage to any man: how sayest thou, Ye shall be made free?

Jesus answered them:

Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin. And the servant abideth not in the house for ever: but the Son abideth ever.  If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

(New Testament | John 8:31 - 36)

But before discovering or become restored to our true identity as sons and daughters of GOD, first we need to understand perfectly what freedom and liberty is.


Simply stated, freedom is, by definition, the power of one. It is the power of one to be and to act in accordance to free agency for time and all eternity. And Liberty, subsequently and respectively, is the power of many. It is the power of many bonded or joined together as one for the very purpose of obtaining immortality and eternal life. In other words, freedom or the power of one is singular which denotes strengths or the force of the individual; and liberty or the power of many is plural which denotes their combined strengths which we also have come to know as collective power to act and to do.  And believe it or not, this applies to all things both temporal and spiritual.

We may not be fully aware of it, but we are organized entities in the image and likeness of GOD; or we are inherently being of great capacity and eternal potential.  As we may already know, many in this world lose their freedom and/or liberty thru disobedience to law or by immoral acts, but individually, we can almost never give up our inherent freedom to be and to act unless we permanently infringe on the freedom of other individuals.  We are in essence eternal intelligences that cannot be created or destroyed. However, there is an opposition to all things and there are things that act and things that are acted upon in this eternal environments. And for this capacity to act by ourselves in these environments we are indebted to GOD. This is called free agency. God gave us this freedom to chose before the foundation of the world and we must cherish it and learn to use it correctly for it is the greatest thing next to life iftself 

And if in this life as it was in the pre mortal life, we forsake to be one or come into consensus towards one thing or another to advance our cause and perpetuate our eternal progress, we are liable to be disassociated of free agency or of our power and become fixated or forfeit the ability to progress eternally unto perfection.  And if that happens we are left  to remain alone in this life and in a solitary condition in outer darkness without root or branch; or without parents, without spouses, without posterity and without friends or acquaintances and without substantial property in the world to come forever and ever. This is what happened to Lucifer when he chose to rebel against GOD in the great pre-mortal councils. He forfeited the possibility of obtaining a mortal body of flesh and bones and therefore he fixated himself to remain a fallen spirit in a miserable or cursed condition to be acted upon and to eat dust forever and ever. For the LORD has time and again said:

And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.

(New Testament | Matthew 3:10)

And again I say unto you, the Spirit saith:

Behold, the ax is laid at the root of the tree; therefore every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit shall be hewn down and cast into the fire, yea, a fire which cannot be consumed, even an unquenchable fire.  Behold, and remember, the Holy One hath spoken it.

(Book of Mormon | Alma 5:52)

FOR, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn as an oven; and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the LORD of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch. But unto you that fear my name shall the Sun of righteousness arise with healing in his wings; and ye shall go forth, and grow up as calves of the stall.

And ye shall tread down the wicked; for they shall be ashes under the soles of your feet in the day that I shall do this, saith the LORD of hosts. 

Remember ye the law of Moses my servant, which I commanded unto him in Horeb for all Israel, with the statutes and judgments.

Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD: And he shall turn the heart of the fathers to the children, and the heart of the children to their fathers, lest I come and smite the earth with a curse.

(Old Testament | Malachi 4:1 - 6)


In the mean time, and there is not much time left. We cannot procrastinate our repentance until it is everlastingly too late. Whether we are in bonds or behind bars or not, well all need to act NOW in certain inalienable rights or prerogatives which should be guaranteed to all and not juts to some so we have time and the means to pursue what matters most. 

By the power and gift of God that is in me, as you see, I am free and at liberty to speak to you this day concerning these things. And you are free and at liberty to hear me or hear me not and despise all my words. But we have no power to alter the consequences thereof for I am a duly authorized representative of Jesus Christ and what I say to you recorded in heaven and it is binding. And as the LORD has spoken he will also fulfill.  And as such, I have been given license or wings to move and to act to help bring as many as possible to become or to turn into righteousness thru faith, repentance, obedience, sacrifice and endurance to the end.

I have been commanded to do this and I cannot be restrained and in this capacity. And as such, I do often visit prisons of all sorts as an angel of mercy to comfort the captives in their tribulations; and to interact and see the condition and treatment of all inmates in hospitals or mental institutions and report back to him that sent me. My goal is to deal and/or to negotiate conditions and the release of certain prisoners thru the knowledge and obedience to laws and commandments to avert as much as possible the effects of sin and the consequences of natural law that hinder their power or free agency.


I have learned that freedom or liberty can only be maintained or achieved thru the obedience to LAW. BUt we cannot expect the law to save us when we have broken the law. We need a Saviour. And since we are mortal beings or a fallen people, short of the glory of GOD, we need both a redeemer and an attorney at law that helps us to be squared with the law or the justice of GOD first. And only then we can expect to be redeemed thru abundant grace and divine mercy.  And we have found such a man. His name is Jesus Christ to whom all power is given in heaven and earth to advocate for our cause if we receive his invitation to come unto him to be relieved of our labors and what not.  Again: here is the invitation and the comadment:


 
Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest.

Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light.

(New Testament | Matthew 11:28 - 30)

Behold I have given unto you my gospel, and this is the gospel which I have given unto you—that I came into the world to do the will of my Father, because my Father sent me. And my Father sent me that I might be lifted up upon the cross; and after that I had been lifted up upon the cross, that I might draw all men unto me, that as I have been lifted up by men even so should men be lifted up by the Father, to stand before me, to be judged of their works, whether they be good or whether they be evil— And for this cause have I been lifted up; therefore, according to the power of the Father I will draw all men unto me, that they may be judged according to their works.

And it shall come to pass, that whoso repenteth and is baptized in my name shall be filled; and if he endureth to the end, behold, him will I hold guiltless before my Father at that day when I shall stand to judge the world. And he that endureth not unto the end, the same is he that is also hewn down and cast into the fire, from whence they can no more return, because of the justice of the Father.

And this is the word which he hath given unto the children of men.  And for this cause he fulfilleth the words which he hath given, and he lieth not, but fulfilleth all his words. And no unclean thing can enter into his kingdom; therefore nothing entereth into his rest save it be those who have washed their garments in my blood, because of their faith, and the repentance of all their sins, and their faithfulness unto the end.

Now this is the commandment:

Repent, all ye ends of the earth, and come unto me and be baptized in my name, that ye may be sanctified by the reception of the Holy Ghost, that ye may stand spotless before me at the last day.

Verily, verily, I say unto you, this is my gospel; and ye know the things that ye must do in my church; for the works which ye have seen me do that shall ye also do; for that which ye have seen me do even that shall ye do; Therefore, if ye do these things blessed are ye, for ye shall be lifted up at the last day.

(Book of Mormon | 3 Nephi 27:13 - 22)





 After his resurrection the LORD visited and ministered his apostles and his disciples in both hemispheres and settled the conditions of our redemption. And he has not left us alone, but has from time to time given us further instructions to come closer to him. And when he came unto them he said:

And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth. Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world.  Amen.


(New Testament | Matthew 28:18 - 20)


In the Old Testament of the Bible we have knowledge, instructions and power mainly to obey and to sacrifice. There we have the Ten Commandments and the law of sacrifice which both were kept from Adam to Moses and from Moses to Jesus Christ. Obedience is the first law of heaven and to sacrifice is the second. IF peradventure we disobey the laws of GOD we must necessarily sacrifice. And as Samuel the first Israelite prophet after the time of the judges said that the LORD delights better in our obedience than in our sacrifices, for it is better to retain a fortress than to retake it or to obey than to sacrifice and to pat attention or to listen than the fat of rams.

And Samuel said, Hath the LORD as great delight in burnt offerings and sacrifices, as in obeying the voice of the LORD?  Behold, to obey is better than sacrifice, and to hearken than the fat of rams.

(Old Testament | 1 Samuel 15:22)

And in the Old Testament of the Bible we also find the first principles of the law of health. These are mainly our choices of a healthy and prosperous life to prepare us for greater laws.


In the New Testament of the bible we have the law of the gospel, which is a superseding or a more excellent way to obtain salvation in this world and life in the world to come in connection with the law of obedience and the law of sacrifice. The law of the gospel in connection with the law of obedience and the modified law of sacrifice prepare us individually and collectively to be in the presence of GOD. Therewith we have more knowledge, more instructions and more choices or power of how to become Christ like. Jesus the Christ, by fulfilling the law and the prophets, for he was the one who gave them, made all things anew and the old things, speaking not about the tent commadmnts, but about the law of moses and the law of sacrifice, with little or no effect, for has became the author of eternal salvation. But let us remember that he came to fulfill and not to destroy the law and the prophets. The law of sacfice was replaced by repentance or the offering of a broken heart and a contrite spirit. And the law of Talion was refrubished with the law of Felix or the law of Philadelfia which is the happy law brotherly love or  kindness towards all.  For this he said and give to us plainly and in simplicty in his great Sermon of the mount both in The New Testament of the Bible and also in the Book of Mormon which is another living Testament of Jesus Christ:


And he said unto them: Marvel not that I said unto you that old things had passed away, and that all things had become new. Behold, I say unto you that the law is fulfilled that was given unto Moses. Behold, I am he that gave the law, and I am he who covenanted with my people Israel; therefore, the law in me is fulfilled, for I have come to fulfil the law; therefore it hath an end. Behold, I do not destroy the prophets, for as many as have not been fulfilled in me, verily I say unto you, shall all be fulfilled. And because I said unto you that old things have passed away, I do not destroy that which hath been spoken concerning things which are to come. For behold, the covenant which I have made with my people is not all fulfilled; but the law which was given unto Moses hath an end in me. Behold, I am the law, and the light.  Look unto me, and endure to the end, and ye shall live; for unto him that endureth to the end will I give eternal life. Behold, I have given unto you the commandments; therefore keep my commandments.  And this is the law and the prophets, for they truly testified of me.

(Book of Mormon | 3 Nephi 15:3 - 10)

Most so called Christians hate these sayings because the Devil had lulled to them to a delusion or a false sense of security by telling them that we only need to confess that Jesus is the Christ and our Savior and redeemer to be saved. But unfortunately that is not the case, at least not in the highest kigdom of heaven in the very presence of our GOD. We setill need to work our salvation with fear and trembling until we have a rightful claim to mercy and grace. And when these Christians die they are confused because their expectations did not come to pass; and find themselves in hell or in the prisons of darkness in bondage of Satan and serving him. I know because I do often visited them in the dungeons of Satan. I have seen many of them there and have made them taste of my fist and brought unto them their greatest fears and it is because while in life they did not believe enough to move their rear end in the pursuit of eternal happiness thru repentace, obedience, sacrifice and faithfulness or endurance to the end. Many have forfeited to rise up in the first resurection because they have rejected the new and everlasting coveant or the fulness of the gospel as we know it in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints.  

Because besides these laws that we have been talking about, there are other laws that are not found or well defined in those mentioned scriptures but which have been given by covenant to some, such as the law of chastity and the law of consecration which is the law of the kingdom of heaven. These other laws and commandments or instructions existed from the beginning also, but were hidden or withheld from the world or from most people because of wickedness. And because many plain and precious things have been taken away from the scriptures, the LORD has send new ones to compliment the old with his everlasting covenant or with the Book of Mormon to help us in plainness and simplicity to get closer to him than just by reading the Bible who only teach about him. And other scriptures of old have been simply restored.

And if we do come to it and receive the book of Mormon we are going to be purified and sanctified or more willing to receive the greater laws and commandments of GOD as recorded in the book of the Doctrine and Covenants and in the Book of the Pearl of Great price without doubt or hesitation. This is so we can progress even further in his kingdom and to be qualified to be partakers of the glories that will be revealed hereafter.  For it is better to know God than just to know about him. Ye former Scriptures teach us about god and how to come closer to him. But the later show us how we can know him as he trully is. And it is written and the LORD has said concerning in his book of commandments know as the Doctrine And Covenants that the Book of Mormon and the other scriptures he has given us: 


And for this cause, that men might be made partakers of the glories which were to be revealed, the Lord sent forth the fulness of his gospel, his everlasting covenant, reasoning in plainness and simplicity— To prepare the weak for those things which are coming on the earth, and for the Lord's errand in the day when the weak shall confound the wise, and the little one become a strong nation, and two shall put their tens of thousands to flight.

And by the weak things of the earth the Lord shall thrash the nations by the power of his Spirit.

And for this cause these commandments were given; they were commanded to be kept from the world in the day that they were given, but now are to go forth unto all flesh And this according to the mind and will of the Lord, who ruleth over all flesh.

And unto him that repenteth and sanctifieth himself before the Lord shall be given eternal life.

And upon them that hearken not to the voice of the Lord shall be fulfilled that which was written by the prophet Moses, that they should be cut off from among the people.

And also that which was written by the prophet Malachi:

For, behold, the day cometh that shall burn as an oven, and all the proud, yea, and all that do wickedly, shall be stubble; and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the Lord of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch.

Wherefore, this shall be the answer of the Lord unto them:

In that day when I came unto mine own, no man among you received me, and you were driven out. When I called again there was none of you to answer; yet my arm was not shortened at all that I could not redeem, neither my power to deliver.

Behold, at my rebuke I dry up the sea.  I make the rivers a wilderness; their fish stink, and die for thirst. I clothe the heavens with blackness, and make sackcloth their covering. And this shall ye have of my hand—ye shall lie down in sorrow.

Behold, and lo, there are none to deliver you; for ye obeyed not my voice when I called to you out of the heavens; ye believed not my servants, and when they were sent unto you ye received them not.

Wherefore, they sealed up the testimony and bound up the law, and ye were delivered over unto darkness. These shall go away into outer darkness, where there is weeping, and wailing, and gnashing of teeth.

 Behold the Lord your God hath spoken it.  Amen.

(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 133:57 - 74)


 
My dear brethren, this I have learned by giving strict heed to the apostles and prophets of Jesus Christ, that Righteousness is ultimate freedom. The Lord commanded his servant the prophets to teach all people the everlasting gospel of Jesus Christ and obedience to all his laws and commandments which he has given them from the beginning of the world up to these latter days.  And the more laws we can live or abide by, the more choices we can make and the more freedom and liberty we can achieve and enjoy in the pursuit of happiness in this world and in the world to come. 

Furthermore, in Christ, I can humbly boast of great freedom, but my liberty is somewhat limited to my personal dependency and mortality, means and circumstances to spread the truth. And as the Lord has said, the harvest is truly great but the laborers are few. But being one with God or walking with him, I can truly reach far. It is so because it is written that when two or more gather together in these principles of truth, then power is begotten. I write and the spirit takes a portion thereof unto the hearts of man. And if only one of your is persuaded to come unto Christ, and to be turned unto righteousness, them my work and effort have been successful and justified. And this is the reason by which I am here laboring unceasingly and interacting with you today because I know that we must agree in some of these things. More particularly I agree with you that if we want to have success in the human rights endeavors we need to unite or become as one. Is not this the pursuit of the grass roots movement, to bring many heads together?

Therefore, since righteousness is freedom, as result of knowing and obeying all laws, both those known and unknown to man, God has ultimate freedom to act and to be.  But despite all this, we still need to sacrifice, for it is in the furnace of affliction where we are proven and chosen. Hereafter the prophets of GOD define some of the principles of moral agency as explained by the messengers of GOD that I which to convey to you expressly so that you truly become a fierce and conquering advocate of human rights and other good things such as the cause of freedom.

Moral Agency / Natural Law (A Message From the Prophets Of God)




As you have heard above, the truth is the knowledge of things as they are, as they have been and as they are to come. It comprehends all things past, all things present and all things future; an in one word, the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth is nothing more and nothing less than JESUCRISTO.

Jesus Christ is the only one who knows all things for he is full of truth and of grace. This is why he calls himself Alpha and Omega or the beginning and the end, for he is the beginner and ender of our salvation. And there is no other name given under heaven on earth or anywhere else by which it comes. And he has called us thru his servants the prophets to come out of our sinful ways and rise up from the dust or form our carnal, sensual and devilish nature or our fallen ways, if it is that we truly desire to be free and clear or justified before GOD.   And if we come to him, he is going to teach us his ways in life or in death so we can be even as free as he is and one with him to be and to act.  And if we remain true and faithful in him; or in his word which is the truth as he has declared thru and by all his servants the prophets in all ages of time, the LORD promise is effectual that both the truth and also the law will make us free. When he came to minister in the flesh, quoting the words he gave thru Isaiah the LORD said:

The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised, To preach the acceptable year of the Lord.

(New Testament | Luke 4:18 - 19)

This is why Jesus Christ has sent from the beginning his apostles and prophets as the ones you have just heard and seen above with the great commission which is to preach liberty to the nations thru the word of GOD which is the everlasting gospel of Jesus Christ.  The LORD himself is the spirit of Liberty and where he dwells there is liberty.

Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

(New Testament | 2 Corinthians 3:17)

For if we desire to be like God, we have to be like him in every which way or do what he did both in words and in deeds. And he does not give commandments without first preparing the way for us to do what he has commanded us. And he will not command that which is impossible for us to do. In fact, he showed us the way in advance during his mortal ministry. He, the LORD was very obedient in all things to our father in haven or the primordial father of four spirits,  and he went about doing well from beginning to end.  He never sinned, yet he was obedient not by repentance but by the things that he suffered. So did the great High Priest Mechizedek before him and so can we have most if not all the scriptures fulfilled in us in a greater or lesser degree. The only difference between the LORD and us is that he is the first who made it perfectly from beginning to end. We can make it also, maybe without an eye, a hand, a foot but we can make it., for he has showed us the way. Most of the original apsotles of the LORD did what he did, drank of his cup, were baptized with his baptisms and died a similar death and this is how they showed us the path to follow.   They even diid greater things than those Christ did because he had to ascend to the Father.


Now the Lord Jesus Christ, the creator of heaven and earth  is a glorified and exalted being in the right had of God the Father. He came to the world to redeem us from the fall, he showed us the way, he is the way, and the prophets who represent him on earth, do show us the path to follow.
Perhaps you are aware of the anecdote of Christopher Columbus and the egg or th egg of columbus.  Before Christ came to the world as a mortal man, no one could come or return back unto God, but after he showed us the way, is no longer an impossibility. So, did Christopher Columbus.  Before him in discovery, no one could trace his way to a new world, but after him, the cross bearer, showed the way and marked or paved it, and thereafter the enterprise was an achievable task for all those willing and able sailors that came after him. 


And this is the analogy I bring to enlighten your understanding. That thru obedience to the everlasting gospel of Jesus Christ and by the power of the Holy Ghost send byt the Father, we can be free indeed and return unto God or first celestial home whole or justified. And the Gospel is very simple. It entitled only four simple things which are First: Faith in Jesus Christ and in no other. Second, it is repentance of all our sins and mischief.  Third it is baptism for immersion for the remission of sins under those commissioned. And fourth, it is the bestowal of the gift of the Holy Ghost by the lying of hands of those with or under proper authority. And then by the spirit of GOD, thru obedience and perseverance comes the baptism of fire and of the Holy Ghost which enables us to walk in obedience to God IN ALL THINGS to be saved in the kingdom of heaven.  And as Paul said, verily I say unto you in the name of Christ that this is gospel is the power of GOD unto Salvation of which I am not ashamed.

For I am not ashamed of the gospel of Christ: for it is the power of God unto salvation to every one that believeth; to the Jew first, and also to the Greek.

(New Testament | Romans 1:16)

And blessed be the GOD and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, for according to his abundant mercy this is how we are again begotten sons and daughter unto God or to a lively hope even as the Peter the chief apostle of Jesus Christ has said:

Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you, Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.

(New Testament | 1 Peter 1:3 - 5)


I testify in the name of Jesus Christ, that faith without works is dead faith or to believe or confess the name of the LORD and assent claim to his redeeming blood by words or reason alone as many evangelical Christian claim is not enough to make it all the way to the highest heaven. For the LORD said that de Devil and his angels not only believe but kow that Jesus is the Christ and it profits them not. Hereafter  is a gradual principle of truth that we can see, observe and recognize in this world which attests to these facts concerning the power of truth to set us free and the powerful effect to act in the ways of righteousness until we conquer all things even as Christ the LORD did. 



Speaking about moral laws and agency, we can observe that the Jews, the people of God and of the ancient covenant of the LORD are as free and as powerful bunch as they know about and abide by the commandments and/or the laws of GOD.  They live their Jewish religion better than many of us Christian live ours. By their strictness and obedience to the truth they have, they believe and they adhere to, they have endured many trials and tribulations in all their history.  And at last, they have become a very powerful and envied bunch everywhere they go. I am very delighted when I see them enjoying the fruit of their labors. That nation of Israelites has produced great advancing intellect for humanity. It is because all blessings are predicated upon obedience or disobedience to certain principles and laws that they understand better than most people do and they have wisely adapted and attached themselves to those laws and principles. There is much that we all have to learn from the Jews. After all, Jesus Christ our teacher and master, even without scholastic education as his contemporaries,  is still one of the great and noble ones among them.


But notwithstanding these great and marvelous blessing that the Jews have had,  the Gentile Christians, by comparison, are even freer and more powerful bunch than my people the Jews because they have more laws that they can obey. They, the so called Christians, not only believe and are liable to adhere to the law of obedience and sacrifice as recorded in the new testament of the Bible, but also in the law of the gospel as preached by Jesus Christ in the New Testament of the Bible, which in conjunction is a higher and more excellent way to salvation or law that we can obey compared to that of the nation of the Jews. And no one can deny that the effect of Jesus Christ in their individual and collective lives, has made, of the gentiles or Christian gentiles, as a people, the freest and most productive, powerful bunch on the earth for the past two thousand years.  Even the great Roman Empire could not contain the Christians factions that they had to join them or root, hog or die.


Historically and effectually, during their reign and faithfulness, all those individuals, groups of individuals and even nations that have fallen upon the Christians as an empire, kingdom or nation even up to this day; we know that they have been crushed into pieces or they have been divided; and unto those to whomsoever the Christians have fallen, have been grinded into powder. This is a self evident and undeniable fact. Pretty much, history tells that Christians have ruled the world with an inflexible rod of iron. We can see this in their crusades and in the inquisition. We can see this nowadays in their advancement of technology and science and in their power to make war because by obeying more laws, and by having more choices to make, their knowledge and power has been leaven or increased. But most importantly, we can see this in their ability to unite and share the principles of freedom throughout the world which has made them great and mighty above all other creed and races. And the United States of America is the great icon of freedom thereof that the world both loves and hates. And this is as a result or the word of the LORD because the LORD has said in a language that in his time many did not believe was binding upon their individual and collective souls.  The language implies that stone that the builders rejected has become the chief cornerstone and whosoever falls upon this stone will be divided and onto whosever this stone falls will be grinded to pieces.




And he beheld them, and said: What is this then that is written,

The stone which the builders rejected, the same is become the head of the corner? Whosoever shall fall upon that stone shall be broken; but on whomsoever it shall fall, it will grind him to powder. And the chief priests and the scribes the same hour sought to lay hands on him; and they feared the people: for they perceived that he had spoken this parable against them.

(New Testament | Luke 20:17 - 19)


Now, unfortunately, the Christian Gentiles, for the most part, like the ancient Jews and Israelites, they have also fallen from grace because they have despised the laws of GOD, broken the everlasting covenant and changing the ordinances thereof. I other words, they forfeited the blessing of the gospel and have rejected it altogether.   This signifies that because of going beyond the mark of the established truth as the ancient Jews did; or by departing from the word of GOD, their power and greatness has an expiration date. This deviant conduct which they are eagerly perusing by indulging in untamed secularity is called apostasy.  As a result, the powers of heaven have withdrawn from them and their house is left unto them desolate.  And now, we can see or observe that the effects of natural law and the powers of heave are already exacting their toll with severe vexation in their familiar, professional, public and private affairs until they fall and rise no more. For regrettably, the glory of the gentiles came with an expiration day that they themselves precipitated upon them by rejecting the truth and the everlasting gospel of Jesus Christ as a matrix force and influence for good.  All we can do with our preaching unto them is to delay or procrastinate the inevitable.

And this is why I and my brethren have been sent with a new set of scriptures that if attended will prevent them from being grabbed with forged chains and be dragged down speedily to hell as all other empires, kingdoms and nations before them.  And there are a great many prophets among us who are working unceasingly in this particular endeavor in a prayful commission to prevent their suffering and destruction as the ancients.  But our voices as of those in the past appear to have fallen on deaf ears; even since the first destruction of Jerusalem in the days of Jeremiah of which it is written:


For it came to pass in the commencement of the first year of the reign of Zedekiah, king of Judah, (my father, Lehi, having dwelt at Jerusalem in all his days); and in that same year there came many prophets, prophesying unto the people that they must repent, or the great city Jerusalem must be destroyed.

(Book of Mormon | 1 Nephi 1:4)


Therefore, I would that ye should know, that after the Lord had shown so many marvelous things unto my father, Lehi, yea, concerning the destruction of Jerusalem, behold he went forth among the people, and began to prophesy and to declare unto them concerning the things which he had both seen and heard. And it came to pass that the Jews did mock him because of the things which he testified of them; for he truly testified of their wickedness and their abominations; and he testified that the things which he saw and heard, and also the things which he read in the book, manifested plainly of the coming of a Messiah, and also the redemption of the world.  And when the Jews heard these things they were angry with him; yea, even as with the prophets of old, whom they had cast out, and stoned, and slain; and they also sought his life, that they might take it away.  But behold, I, Nephi, will show unto you that the tender mercies of the Lord are over all those whom he hath chosen, because of their faith, to make them mighty even unto the power of deliverance.

(Book of Mormon | 1 Nephi 1:18 - 20)

Now, as the Jews did anciently with the prophets before the first destruction of their city and in their subsequent diasporas, so it is today with the gentile nations. If peradventure Christ or one like unto him would come among the gentiles, by their standards, he, will be an unrecognizable entity, and therefore they will reject him and kill him again. Unfortunately, since the gentiles have had greater enlightening and understanding of the things of GOD, if they sin beyond the mark and repent not, as a people in their diverse nations, they will fall under greater peril and lie down in sorrow.

 And it is written that those who sin against a greater law, receive the greater condemnation. This we can easily prove by envisioning the rejection and murder of Joseph Smith, the prophet and his brother Hyrum Smith in the mid eighteen hundreds.  Thru, them, the gentiles received additional knowledge from GOD than that which both the Jews and Christian gentiles had together to save them and to make them great with the guarantee to fall no more. But as in ancient days, their light shone in darkness and darkness comprehended it not. And by their evil deeds is as if they had rejected Jesus Christ, again. They killed the prophets who with their blood sealed the law and bound the testimony. On that day, the fate of the Gentiles was sealed.  

Now, here is the shock and awe, for if the LORD did not spare his own house or people who was like a tender plant unto him, and he burned it with scorching fire, what shall become of dry wood or of the gentiles when the fire approaches them?  And this is why we preach repentance now, hoping that they some among them will listen to our desperate and anxious cries and be spared a little longer and counted or numbered with the saints of GOD and the lamb in his church. And the scripture cannot be broken which says:

And there were exceedingly many prophets among us.  And the people were a stiffnecked people, hard to understand. And there was nothing save it was exceeding harshness, preaching and prophesying of wars, and contentions, and destructions, and continually reminding them of death, and the duration of eternity, and the judgments and the power of God, and all these things—stirring them up continually to keep them in the fear of the Lord. 

I say there was nothing short of these things, and exceedingly great plainness of speech, would keep them from going down speedily to destruction.  And after this manner do I write concerning them.

(Book of Mormon | Enos 1:22 - 23)


If this what I have said concerning the Jews and the gentiles is true, for I myself have taken upon me the responsibility in these latter days to preach repentance unto them to the best of my abilities. And this I have done for some seven years with the help of God and at my own expense and suffering.  I have been taken, committed against my will to crisis units, incarcerated on unfounded or dubious charges, tempted, poisoned, despised, rejected, mocked, disenfranchised and stripped from my civil rights and liberties in defense of truth and virtue.


Therefore, as preposterous as it sound,  then the members of the Church of Jesus Christ of latter Days Saints, commonly know as the Mormon Christians, by virtue of having not only the entire Bible, they also have additional scriptures such as the Book of Mormon, and the Book of Doctrine and Covenant, and the book of the Pearl of Great Price are the next in line in prominence.  Individually and collectively, these LDS folks, of which I claim to be one, are not only the freest and most powerful of all but the happiest people upon the face of the earth.  And it is because they have more laws an instructions and choices that they can obey and for them, not even the sky is the limit.


The members of the church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints,  not only know more about Jesus Christ, which is a great thing, but they KNOW HIM and commune with him. The havens are open unto them while to the majority it is like brass.  Their potential has no limits, for God is with them.  This makes this little and unnoticed bunch of saints, the greatest influence for good ever know to man; or the freest and most powerful group of people in the whole world. They are the guardians of the ultimate unity factor or the mortar that binds society together. 

And the same prophecy applied anciently; which applied to both Hebrews and Gentiles Christians about the chief corner stone applies to Church of Jesus Christ of latter Days saints or the so called Mormons. This church is the only true church of God. It is not man made. It is  the Church of Jesus Christ or as it is intended to be with a fullness of the gospel and with all the tools necessary to bring man to the very presence of GOD.  This church is indeed the little stone not cut with hand which Daniel saw in his vision that will in the latter days roll from a mountain, overachieve the kingdoms of the earth n power, knowledge, might and dominion to become a great mountain and fill the whole earth with truth as with a tempest of hail or the rushing flood of many waters.  And this is why we proclaim the kingdom of God as the Gentiles did, so that the kingdom of heaven may come and we all enjoy freedom, liberty and lasting peace. For of this it is written:

Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces. Then was the iron, the clay, the brass, the silver, and the gold, broken to pieces together, and became like the chaff of the summer threshingfloors; and the wind carried them away, that no place was found for them: and the stone that smote the image became a great mountain, and filled the whole earth.

(Old Testament | Daniel 2:34 - 35)


Today we begin to celebrate the one hundred eighty three annual general conference and anniversary of the establishment of the church of GOD.  And now, there is only one truth and where there is no truth, there is no union. If all men would come unto Christ and receive their blessing from us, they will partake of great temporal and eternals blessings; and if they don’t they will suffer and perish in anguish.

Hence the saying of the LORD that a house divided against it cannot prevail. So the divisive factor in any given society is sin, error and/or deceit. Departure of truth begins with short deviations that result in destructive and damnable heresies that morph into apostasy which is complete departure from the truth. And this grieves my soul, for after this comes woe and desolation unto all people. 

In any society or group in a society, one only deceives oneself by thinking that by dissenting or deflecting or by creating a particular group such as prisoner rights group, etc. As such, some think that they will advance a particular cause of said group when it affects we are labeling and excluding them by ourselves and it defeats the purpose of the entity. This is why Christianity is so splintered even since apostolic times.

In other words, we exclude and self destruct themselves by improper labels, by stereotyping and by discrimination. And a house which is divided, despite good intentions, it will not prevail. The LORD Jesus Christ has said that where there are two or more gathered in my name agreeing or in accord in one thing or another, there will he be also. And wherever he is there is power and nothing that destroys prevails. And he, being the fountain of all truth, he alone can help us to conquer in all of our righteous endeavors.

Therefore, the aim we pursue in any given cause as long as it is a good cause, may initially be not as important as the determination or will to become as one or to be in once accord. It promotes collectivism and it in turn collectivist promotes consensus.

 Only then we can find power to overcome.  And there is a law which is called the law of common consent. And this law indicates that it is not common for the majority of people in any nation or given society that desires that which is contrary to righteousness.  But that it is common for the lesser part of the people to choose that which is not right. And that when the majority are persuade to chose iniquity, it is then when the effects of natural law and the powers of God begin to exact a vexation or to take a toll upon such nation, people, or society, even unto utter destruction.  

And this is the predicament in which the ancient were found; contrary to popular opinion and setting down ideas that are and were in contradiction, this is the odyssey in which our world is found today. Yea, that unless we come to the unity of faith, the so called Christian world; yea, those who have transgressed the law, broken the everlasting covenant and changed the ordinance, needs to come to us, receive their blessings from the church of Jesus Christ of Latter Days saints or root, hog or die. For knowing in advance the calamities that we will face and which will engulf the world shortly, the LORD revealed to us his word which says:


HEARKEN, O ye people of my church, saith the voice of him who dwells on high, and whose eyes are upon all men; yea, verily I say: Hearken ye people from afar; and ye that are upon the islands of the sea, listen together.

For verily the voice of the Lord is unto all men, and there is none to escape; and there is no eye that shall not see, neither ear that shall not hear, neither heart that shall not be penetrated. And the rebellious shall be pierced with much sorrow; for their iniquities shall be spoken upon the housetops, and their secret acts shall be revealed.

And the voice of warning shall be unto all people, by the mouths of my disciples, whom I have chosen in these last days. And they shall go forth and none shall stay them, for I the Lord have commanded them. Behold, this is mine authority, and the authority of my servants, and my preface unto the book of my commandments, which I have given them to publish unto you, O inhabitants of the earth. Wherefore, fear and tremble, O ye people, for what I the Lord have decreed in them shall be fulfilled.

And verily I say unto you, that they who go forth, bearing these tidings unto the inhabitants of the earth, to them is power given to seal both on earth and in heaven, the unbelieving and rebellious; ea, verily, to seal them up unto the day when the wrath of God shall be poured out upon the wicked without measure— Unto the day when the Lord shall come to recompense unto every man according to his work, and measure to every man according to the measure which he has measured to his fellow man.

Wherefore the voice of the Lord is unto the ends of the earth, that all that will hear may hear:


Prepare ye, prepare ye for that which is to come, for the Lord is nigh; And the anger of the Lord is kindled, and his sword is bathed in heaven, and it shall fall upon the inhabitants of the earth. And the arm of the Lord shall be revealed; and the day cometh that they who will not hear the voice of the Lord, neither the voice of his servants, neither give heed to the words of the prophets and apostles, shall be cut off from among the people; For they have strayed from mine ordinances, and have broken mine everlasting covenant; They seek not the Lord to establish his righteousness, but every man walketh in his own way, and after the image of his own god, whose image is in the likeness of the world, and whose substance is that of an idol, which waxeth old and shall perish in Babylon, even Babylon the great, which shall fall.

Wherefore, I the Lord, knowing the calamity which should come upon the inhabitants of the earth, called upon my servant Joseph Smith, Jun., and spake unto him from heaven, and gave him commandments; And also gave commandments to others, that they should proclaim these things unto the world; and all this that it might be fulfilled, which was written by the prophets— The weak things of the world shall come forth and break down the mighty and strong ones, that man should not counsel his fellow man, neither trust in the arm of flesh— But that every man might speak in the name of God the Lord, even the Savior of the world;

That faith also might increase in the earth;

That mine everlasting covenant might be established;

That the fulness of my gospel might be proclaimed by the weak and the simple unto the ends of the world, and before kings and rulers. Behold, I am God and have spoken it; these commandments are of me, and were given unto my servants in their weakness, after the manner of their language, that they might come to understanding.

And inasmuch as they erred it might be made known;

And inasmuch as they sought wisdom they might be instructed;

And inasmuch as they sinned they might be chastened, that they might repent; And inasmuch as they were humble they might be made strong, and blessed from on high, and receive knowledge from time to time.

And after having received the record of the Nephites, yea, even my servant Joseph Smith, Jun., might have power to translate through the mercy of God, by the power of God, the Book of Mormon.

And also those to whom these commandments were given, might have power to lay the foundation of this church, and to bring it forth out of obscurity and out of darkness, the only true and living church upon the face of the whole earth, with which I, the Lord, am well pleased, speaking unto the church collectively and not individually— For I the Lord cannot look upon sin with the least degree of allowance; Nevertheless, he that repents and does the commandments of the Lord shall be forgiven; And he that repents not, from him shall be taken even the light which he has received; for my Spirit shall not always strive with man, saith the Lord of Hosts.

And again, verily I say unto you, O inhabitants of the earth: I the Lord am willing to make these things known unto all flesh; For I am no respecter of persons, and will that all men shall know that the day speedily cometh; the hour is not yet, but is nigh at hand, when peace shall be taken from the earth, and the devil shall have power over his own dominion.

And also the Lord shall have power over his saints, and shall reign in their midst, and shall come down in judgment upon Idumea, or the world.

Search these commandments, for they are true and faithful, and the prophecies and promises which are in them shall all be fulfilled. What I the Lord have spoken, I have spoken, and I excuse not myself; and though the heavens and the earth pass away, my word shall not pass away, but shall all be fulfilled, whether by mine own voice or by the voice of my servants, it is the same. For behold, and lo, the Lord is God, and the Spirit beareth record, and the record is true, and the truth abideth forever and ever.  Amen.


(Doctrine and Covenants | Section 1:1 - 39)

And of the truthfulness of these things I solemnly and humbly testify; and I do it with a single eye for the honor and glory of GOD, even as as one having authority, in the sacred name of Jesus Christ, amen.

Yours truly from an unworthy servant in the hands of Christ

Miguel Angel Tinoco Rodriguez

 



No comments:

Post a Comment